How do u know when ur red flagged and where can you find out the info
    vrlnixon is offline New Member

Default How do u know when ur red flagged and where can you find out the info

My dr said he was going to red flag me for no reason. How can I find out and where can I look to see if that was the case?

HenryNCBA is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by vrlnixon View Post
    My dr said he was going to red flag me for no reason. How can I find out and where can I look to see if that was the case?
    Vrlnixon,
    Red flagged for what? Need more information.

Henry

disabledleo is offline Member

Default If ur rx's CII meds

Just for your info I have been told by my friends @ the pharmacy I have been with using for 12 yrs for documented health problems once you are rx'ed sch. / class II narcotics we all have been "FLAGGED" - now I have had a PROBLEM with 1 NP @ a pain clinic that put a note in my file that I would be a problem taking my medication & then since a yr following EVERY condition they could dream up I WAS NOT A PROBLEM she was the problem.
    Since I have talked it over with pharmacy & they never heard of it. BUT if you were told I would wait & then next appointment ask for a complete set of your medical records "Dr.'s **NOTES**" are the most important & you might have a difficult time getting them. Next go to the pharmacy & talk it over with the head 1 there & see what you will learn.
    Good luck
    If you broke their contract then it will be documented to cover their behinds in case you have issues in the future.
    Like Henry said MORE info detailed would be helpful for more help with this open ?

Hope this is of some help

Brat8855 is offline New Member

Default red-flagged?

Henry, I don't know if you got the answer to your question, but i will try to help. First of all when your doctor threatens you that he will "red-flag" you that can mean 100 things. You really need to get more info on what exactly was he talking about - not wanting to see you as a patient anymore, informing all the pharmacies that you are a drug addict and not to fill any of your prescriptions? Either way - DO NOT FREAK OUT! One doctor in the world does not have all the power in the world. I wish i had more info so i could help.

disabledleo is offline Member

Default vrlnixon

We really do need more info because I hate to say it BUT 1 doctor can sure try & make you life even more miserable than it must be already if your posting... So if you post more info then you'll get a better answer & more accurate