how bad is a one bag a day >>>>>> habit
    rnewton8 is offline Member

Default how bad is a one bag a day >>>>>> habit

I was wondering how bad a one bag a day >>>>>> habit is. Currently i am doing one bag a day, thats it. I do a bag every 24 hours. Its a thirty dollar bag from Florida which is just one shot. Will i go through bad withdrawals if i quit cold turkey. I have a script of klonopin that will help me sleep and help some i am sure. So how bad is it gonna be if i quit this weekend? Please tell me it wont be that bad. I had some suboxone but i messed it up and sold them for cash to buy a bag.

sisterwin2 is offline Senior Member

Default try not doing it and see

Quote Originally Posted by rnewton8 View Post
    I was wondering how bad a one bag a day >>>>>> habit is. Currently i am doing one bag a day, thats it. I do a bag every 24 hours. Its a thirty dollar bag from Florida which is just one shot. Will i go through bad withdrawals if i quit cold turkey. I have a script of klonopin that will help me sleep and help some i am sure. So how bad is it gonna be if i quit this weekend? Please tell me it wont be that bad. I had some suboxone but i messed it up and sold them for cash to buy a bag.
    I would try and go without for a day and see how bad it is..... it may not be too bad. Herion has a very short life in your system. this is why we climb the ladder so quickly when shooting H. I can promise you that if you dont stop now that you will soon be taking 2 hits a day and then 3 hits aday..... when I was shooting H in a very short time I had to shoot up every 3-4 hours just to feel normal. It got to the point I never got high anymore. WHen I say in a short time I mean short time. I think it took about 2 months before it got the the point it was every 4 hours.... 4 month after that I couldnt get high with just herion,... had to mix beers and shot of volka. then I had to add oxy's... soon I was just a walking pill factory and also taking Meth to hold me over on days I could not get the H..... your playing with your life here.... but most the time one has to hit the bottom before they can look up. I could never learn from others mistake either.

God bless you....... hope you see the light before there is no light at all.
    Sister.

bev49 is offline Banned

how long have you been doing this one bag a day? What's the quality? It all depends on alot of things.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Default The Drug Addict's Marriage Creed

Someone posted this here years ago, I thought I'd share.

The Drug Addict's Marriage Creed

(She found him there on the floor,
    his lifeless hand covering the poem....)

So now little man, you've grown tired of grass
    L. S. D., goofballs, cocaine and hash,
    And someone pretending to be a true friend
    Said, "I'll introduce you to Miss >>>>>>."

Well, honey, before you start fooling with me
    Just let me inform you of how it will be
    For I will seduce you and make you my slave.
    I've sent men much stronger than you to their graves.

You think you could never become a disgrace
    And end up addicted to poppy seed waste.
    So you'll start inhaling me one afternoon;
    You'll take me into your arms very soon.

And once I have entered deep down in your veins
    The craving will nearly drive you insane.
    You'll need lots of money (as you have been told)
    For, darling, I'm much more expensive than gold.

You'll swindle your mother; and just for a buck
    You'll turn into something vile and corrupt.
    You'll mug and you'll steal for my narcotic charm
    And feel contentment when I'm in your arm.

The day when you realize the monster you've grown,
    You'll solemnly promise to leave me alone
    If you think that you've got the mystical knack,
    Then, sweetie, just try getting me off of your back.

The vomit, the cramps, your gut tied in knots,
    The jangling nerves screaming for just one more shot.
    The chills and cold sweat, the withdrawal pains
    Can only be saved by my little white grains.

There's no other way, and there's no need to look,
    For deep down inside, you will know you are hooked.
    You desperately run to the pusher and then
    You'll welcome me back to your arm once again.

And when you return (just as I foretold)
    I know you will give me your body and soul.
    You'll give me your morals, your conscience, your heart,
    And you will be mine until.......death do us part.

jimijimi is offline Junior Member

How long have you been using a bag a day?? I did that once for about 2
    months and quite cold turkey, went thru a day and a half of W/D

>> say for the past month ive been doing a bag a day. Its only because of my finances and not wanting to go to jail that i dont do more. Ive been an opiate addict for years. At one time I was like the guy who posted who had a high tolerance. I hope its not too bad because i was clean for 3 1/2 years then i relapsed. It started out with a quarter of a bag then before you know it i was right back at it every day.

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys. I really appreciate it.

If you been clean for three 1/2 yrs and only doing a bag one time per day x1 month, of course every body is different but I dont think the wd will be unbearable. H is very short acting and if you have been ok 12 hours after you hit and not feeling sick it should be somewhat easy (physically) to stop. Now, emotionally is another story as you well know. I wish you all the luck in stopping. We all know its not luck so let me say I wish u all the strenght to stop. Just a though but if you really want to stop I know you can get a few suboxone on the street for about 10 bucks a pill. At the dose your doing meaning one time a day, you may get away with one pill a day x's lets say 6 days weaning quickly after the second day. I bet you could stop without any withdrawl or maybe just having trouble sleeping and waves of sweating.. but no real bad wd.

Sister

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys. I really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

brian_14 is offline New Member

Default You Should Know

Listen friend,
    You state that you have been an "addict" for years.
    If so, then you already know that we don't keep anything at a moderate level. In other words you will not stay at 1bag a day. Its a progressive disease.
    How many times do you need to stick your hand in the fire before you learn it burns?

PS: getting strung out on benzo's is worse then kicking a 1bag a day H habit. Be careful with the klonopin.

If you really need to hear "its not that bad"
    You are at a point that it "really" is not that bad, but keep ******* around and it will be taht bad.

Default got some suboxone

I was able to get some subs from a friend so I have 5 and a 1/2 subs to help out with the withdrawals. I should be able to do this. I just have to get up the courage to do it, and the willingness to stop. Today is going to be my last day I swear. How many times have i said that before.

bev49 is offline Banned

just remember. Do not take the subs until the H is pretty much out of your system or it will put you into instant withdrawal. Good luck

believe me i know about the subs, i will wait at least 24 hours after last use before i take a half of a sub. I think i have a slow metabolism cause even at 24 hours i still think its too early and im not in enough withdrawal to take a sub. Ive been through this a few times before when i tried to stop with subs. i would take one and it would make me feel worse, not super sick, but it would bring on cold chills and the sweats.

jimijimi is offline Junior Member

believe me i know about the subs, i will wait at least 24 hours after last use before i take a half of a sub. I think i have a slow metabolism cause even at 24 hours i still think its too early and im not in enough withdrawal to take a sub. Ive been through this a few times before when i tried to stop with subs. i would take one and it would make me feel worse, not super sick, but it would bring on cold chills and the sweats.
    Bro just try to stay clean and give the suboxone a chance, i know easyer said sometimes. i know that saying, this is the last shot or last time. I'am from South Florida myself, i grew up in Miami now i live in Boca Raton and made many trips back to Miami, bt those days are long gone for me. I used Suboxone for a week and got off all of it, yesturday was the last of it thank god or thank myself and the suboxone. And stay out of Overtown, liberty city and Opa Locka lol.

SO....

wondering how your doing Mewtonb? Feeling ok? Clean? Hope so.

Im doing OK. but i havent gotten clean yet. Its alot easier said than done. I got my paycheck this week and binged a bit but I am thnking of quitting over the weekend. That way it will be easier. I still have to subs and some benzos to help get the job done. Maybe i will do it this weekend. I always say this is the last time but it never is.