Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Anonymous
  • 2 Post By iwantoutnow
Hi robert, i'm in dallas too, help please
    debidalys is offline New Member

Default Hi robert, i'm in dallas too, help please

ROBERT,

i too, am melting in Dallas. My name is Debi and like other people am on my way to hopefully becoming hydrocodone free soon. I first started taking this ten (10) years ago following a car accident that left my neck pretty much broken. Like so many other victims of these crackpot doctors, I was forced to stay on a dose on 10mg. of Norco four times a day after 10 years. Knowing that my need would increase (as it did) I was forced to substitute my prescription with purchasing them from people "off the street".

Eventually I got up to approx 3 Norcos 4 X daily.

This has now become unattainable due to the ridiculous amount of money I was (am) being forced to spend on this habit.

Enter suboxone.

Like so many other patient-victims of Ignorant, self-richeous, idiotic doctors today, mine put me on 16 mg. a day. He told me to put TWO films under my tongue morning and late evening. Well, suffice it to say he was WRONG. The first day I did this, which was last week, I honestly thought I was on some sort of ACID trip. My poor hubby was freaking out and almost took me to the ER.

Who are the insane idiots that are prescribing this at this HIGH DOSE????? They need to be SHOT.

However, after doing some research, I now am taking the films and cutting them into four (4) equal pieces and since starting this, I, amazingly feel fine.

Here's my question.....

Is cutting the films okay to do? I hear two different answers all over the www.

Is this what is causing the HORRIBLE tastes being released into my mouth?

I could babble on and on, but basically here's my question......Can you point me in the direction of the proper way to cut the films, if, in fact, they can be "cut"?

And, yes, we are MELTING in Dallas. (we're cutting trees too).

debi

Anonymous Guest

yes you can cut the subs. i heard a tiny pair of really good scissors and some tweezers are fine... you did well to get off that ridiculous high dose. i was on the sub pills, so i dont know about the taste. and omg, i came of a pretty large methadone habit, and was inducted by my doctor at 12mg and that was bloody high. i can only imagine i would be bouncing off the walls, or nodding off at 32mg. yup ignorant doctors have a lot to answer for. oh and im pretty sure robert is in houston.
    Crystalclear651 likes this.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Post exactly how much sub you are currently taking. Go read http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html This is Robert's protocol for sub taper. As cheeky says, yes you can cut the subs. Why the weird taste? Who knows. Just as long as you can taper these things as quickly as possible. Read the thread. It will help you to become educated with Robert's taper plan.

Peace,

Iloerose

rxqueen83 is offline Member

Cutting the films is perfectly fine as is cutting the pills. Just make sure your cutting equal doses so your not jumping up and down. Also, please be careful EVERYONE! The sub strips are so tiny. They can easily fall on the floor and end up in the mouth of a pet or a child. Sub is a very, very strong drug as we all know. One of my friends daughters ended up in the ER after ingesting a piece of Sub accidently.

The disgusting taste is normal. It's awful, I know. Not much you can do about it. The strips are a little more bearable cause they dissolve faster and are not so chalky. Still gross though. Make sure you drink lots of water, and try to drink a full glass about 1/2 hour before dosing so the Sub dissolves as fast as possible.

I'm sure Robert will be along to help you get your dose down. Doctor's are moronic with Sub. Robert spends his days cleaning up mess after mess after mess they make of people!

ClassiqueMom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rxqueen83 View Post
    .... Doctor's are moronic with Sub. Robert spends his days cleaning up mess after mess after mess they make of people!
    yep!! and there is a very special place in heaven for this man!!
    Classique MoM

Crystalclear651 is offline Senior Member

hahaha I love it!!! Hey hang in there, I hear ya on the strength of subs these drs put us on...hugs, crystal
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassiqueMom View Post
    yep!! and there is a very special place in heaven for this man!!
    Classique MoM

iwantoutnow is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalclear651 View Post
    hahaha I love it!!! Hey hang in there, I hear ya on the strength of subs these drs put us on...hugs, crystal
    sometimes i wonder if hes an angel just walking amoung us with all the help and support he does. he must dedicate atleast half his day helping someone and that's just AMAZING!!!
    ClassiqueMom and sickofsubs like this.

Crystalclear651 is offline Senior Member

No doubt Debi...I don't know how he n others like cheekysod, surfdog n others do it...they take time out of their busy, eventful n stressful lives to help us...this is such a special place n everyone is here for each other. Even those who are going thru much more than sub wds or DOC detox. I wish u the very best my friend! We all will overcome this n I hope to pay it forward soon. Hang in there n keep posting, glad to hear ur on the right track talk soon, crystal
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantoutnow View Post
    sometimes i wonder if hes an angel just walking amoung us with all the help and support he does. he must dedicate atleast half his day helping someone and that's just AMAZING!!!

iwantoutnow is offline Member

yes i agree. there are so many on here that take so much time out to help us it's amazing. this website is a true Godsend for me and im sure for so many others. you are doing well also. i wish you the best as well and we will get through this and become much better people because of it. i always feel that God puts struggles in front of us so that we can learn and grow and from the pain and suffering this struggle was it has got to make us grow big time. keep up the good work your doing awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalclear651 View Post
    No doubt Debi...I don't know how he n others like cheekysod, surfdog n others do it...they take time out of their busy, eventful n stressful lives to help us...this is such a special place n everyone is here for each other. Even those who are going thru much more than sub wds or DOC detox. I wish u the very best my friend! We all will overcome this n I hope to pay it forward soon. Hang in there n keep posting, glad to hear ur on the right track talk soon, crystal