Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
HELP precipitated wd 24 hours now please please please help me
    Kauf is offline Member

Default HELP precipitated wd 24 hours now please please please help me

Hello all, I'm back after falling off the wagon i went about 16 hours before I took 2mg of sub, still felt bad so I took 2more about a hour later, still feeling l bad so I took another 2mg waited about 3 to 4 hours still feeling real bad took 2 mg more so 8mg in me went to bed had hold and cold sweats all night my body aches and I'm really feeling bad. I think I'm in precipitated wd? today I took 3mg to start my day off thinking it might make me feel better but I'm still having all these issues can someone help me please I'm really feeling bad......is this precipitated wd or do I not have enough sub in me?

My habit was up to about 120 to 180mg of perk30's

please please please help me
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-18-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

You need to STOP EVERYTHING immediately. You are in precipitated w/d. You need to smooth out and let me re-induct you properly. You were not ready to start the induction when you did it.

I do this every day. I will help you but you need to ride this out with NO MORE SUBS for now. You can take a klonopin or whatever to settle you down some but you blew it and now have to wait it out until we can do it again properly.

I have never put anyone into precipitated w/d and know what you need to do. If you keep taking the subs in this state you'll regret it. Hope you listen to me. God bless.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-18-2011 at 03:41 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Anonymous Guest

K----It'll be ok. You're not the first. this can be all over, Follow Robert's directions to the letter and i promise you it will be fine. Just wanting to cheer you on. Lucky you got here so quickly if you do what he says. Vaya con Dios, Marian

Kauf is offline Member

so how long will I have to wait? is this something that will happen today?late tonight or more then 24 more hours? let me know what I have to do RObert ill check back soon, Thanks for looking out for all of us.

Kauf is offline Member

things seems to be slowing down now, it's been about 2 hours sence that 3mg piece of sub,im still having hot and colds and my body still ackes but not as bad as opiate wd would be, I took a kpin like you said and im relaxing playing ufc with my 10 year old who is beating m butt I blame it on being sick, if you can please let me know what my day is going to look like or even the next 24 hours that would be great if not I understand you want me to just focus on one thing at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauf View Post
    things seems to be slowing down now, it's been about 2 hours sence that 3mg piece of sub,im still having hot and colds and my body still ackes but not as bad as opiate wd would be, I took a kpin like you said and im relaxing playing ufc with my 10 year old who is beating m butt I blame it on being sick, if you can please let me know what my day is going to look like or even the next 24 hours that would be great if not I understand you want me to just focus on one thing at a time.

You're asking me to tell you something I can't do. Don't have the ability to see your immediate future. You have to tell me how you are doing as we go forward. Based on what you say we'll make plans to get you straightened out right the next time we do this induction. Relax. It will all work out. Just don't take anymore subs until we do it together. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 01-18-2011 at 04:07 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Kauf is offline Member

im confused , do you want me to get back to you when the cold and hots stop or do you want me back into full blown WD like opitate wd?

im confused , do you want me to get back to you when the cold and hots stop or do you want me back into full blown WD like opitate wd?

You will get out of the severity of precipitated w/d, but then you'll go back into opiate w/d again. Depending on the severity we'll act accordingly at that time. You may need to do the sub route again, you may not. It all depends how you do coming out of this precip w/d.

Here is a link to the COWS (clinical opioid w/d scale) worksheet to follow. It measures the severity of your w/d symptoms. You need to score a 26 or higher to start subs. In precip w/d you're undoubtedly above that right now, so we have to backtrack and make sure you're really ready to do it again so you don't have this happen to you again. Hope that makes sense. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/resources/opioi...wal-record.pdf

Kauf is offline Member

doing that cow scale if im doing it right im at around 24 to 26 but some of it im really not sure where im at the amount of pain one can take is how I see it can be marked, the onlything I can;t stand is when you feel like your skin is crawling and thats not happen right now, the only thing I have right now are the hots and colds and the body ackes they seem to be slowing down alot though so maybe things will be better in a hour or 2 from a nap?

doing that cow scale if im doing it right im at around 24 to 26 but some of it im really not sure where im at the amount of pain one can take is how I see it can be marked, the onlything I can;t stand is when you feel like your skin is crawling and thats not happen right now, the only thing I have right now are the hots and colds and the body ackes they seem to be slowing down alot though so maybe things will be better in a hour or 2 from a nap?

You're still coming down from the precip w/d. You'll get to feeling better, then w/d will start setting in again from opiates. That's when we check the COWS worksheet. You were probably in the 40s at least while in precip w/d. Got to go thru this whole process of recovering from precip w/d, then do the w/d for induction again. This is going to take a couple or three days before it's done. Hang in there. The good thing is now you'll only have to do this once since we know how to do it correctly.. God bless.

Anonymous Guest

Kauf,
    Don't want to mess w/this thread.......just so glad you're coming down from Pwd....more to come, but you will then have help. I may not post, but i'm really feeling for you and rooting for you big time. your kid buy your excuse for losing good way that you passed that time. impressive. Vaya con Dios, you'll be ok. Marian

Kauf is offline Member

well I took a 2 to 3 hour nap sweating my ass off woke me up, now my stomache hurts but then again I didnt eat anything today I dont have any desire, im starting to feel more like a opiate wd then how I did today but im not sure what to do at this point.i did take 3mg at around 2:00pm today

Kauf is offline Member

omg robart I dont think I can go that long ill end up useing im almost ready for that now, please help me do it faster then 2 days i dont want to fail againor use but the way im feeling it will happen.

Kauf is offline Member

will useing opiates bring me back down so I can start over there is now I can go like this anymore, please tell me OPIATES will make me feel better, ill quit after this goes away if they will work btu I need to do something now,im sorry for feeling this way but nothing I can do I barly had the will power this is only taking the poer I had away...

Anonymous Guest

Kauf,
    Hold in there, sounds like maybe you are going back into wd but i don't know. Robert does. Can you knock yourself out w/klo til he gets back to you?remember he said no more subs!
    Marian
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-18-2011 at 10:08 PM.

Kauf is offline Member

Im sure the guy has to sleep, reading his post he said this could take 2 to 3 days fat chance of me sticking to nothing for that long I know im not able to do it,i dont want to fail but if im going 3 days hell im almost clean without anthing?

Kauf is offline Member

will opiates help?

Anonymous Guest

Remember, he c ouldn't predict? Don't give up hope. Seriously, you don't want to jump from your amt....you won't make it and have to wait longer. Maybe it's not 2 days, maybe you're lucky I don't know but i do know there's a certain amt. that is inevitable. he will be here for you when you need him.......just wait. i've seen him post late, late. Man up! Take the klon ....not trying to be mean but you will suffer way less this way i promise!
    Marian
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-20-2011 at 07:39 PM.

Anonymous Guest

will opiates help?
    Kauf.......

NO

That's why you are where you are......started b4 right time. they will make you worse. take klon........robt and others who know check around here all the time......wait

Marian

Anonymous Guest

Kauf,
    He might have a bible study tonite. which means he will be back later. if you are to do anything....no matter what....he WILL contact you. Are you still hangin'' in there?
    Marian

Kauf is offline Member

so I and my wife just did the cow scale im at around 19, not sure if this is good or not, I took 3mg of kpin or ill end up doing something to myself I will regret...
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-18-2011 at 11:08 PM.

Anonymous Guest

Default Great Job

so I and my wife just did the cow scale im at around 19, not sure if this is good or not, I took 3mg of kpin or ill end up doing something to myself I will regret...
    I'm impressed! Hanging in there. I'm not sure what's happening here. I don't have knowledge of subs. But i'm staying on here as long as you do, til you pass out or get answer.
    Glad your wife is there. Take a hot bath w/epsom salts if you have them...will help for awhile anyway. May put you to sleep w/klo,
    Hang in!
    Marian

Kauf is offline Member

Thanks for hanging in here with me, im going to hop in the shower see if that helps the back pain. ill let you kow when i head to bed soon I hope./hug Marian

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for hanging in here with me, im going to hop in the shower see if that helps the back pain. ill let you kow when i head to bed soon I hope./hug Marian
    Kauf
    I'm not getting off til you do. If you can't sleep. I'll be here. What you are doing is so hard. I'm so impressed with you, I'm so serious.
    i'lll be here....Marian

ClassiqueMom is offline Senior Member

dear kauf..

you can do this..

take 10 baths / showers if you have to!

you'll get where you need to be.. and things will
    start looking up after that!

be strong!!!!
    i'm praying for you!

Anonymous Guest

How's it going Kauf?
    Marian

Kauf is offline Member

I put a 2 mg sub in my mouth for 10 secs and desided to wait and listen so im going to bed I took the sub ut and tossed it into the trash, I sure hope this goes away tomorrow or im screwed i dont think i have it in me much longer then tonight.......good night Marian also thanks rRObart ill talk with you tomorrow................hope you dont coint the 2mg piece I put in my mouth it was not in there long till I desided to wait and do the right thing.....night

bbad999 is offline New Member

Kauf,

After taking the sub's you did today, you won't be able to get straight with any other (Oxy, Herion, Vic's, etc). The subs won't allow the others to fit in the receptors. So, what that means to you? It would be a waste of your money, your time, the pain you've went through so far, etc. You just have to tough it out a little longer. When Robert said 2 or 3 days I suspect that he meant that long to get you stabilized on the sub's (intake). You won't be in pain that much longer if you are at 19 on the COWS scale. Probably sometime in the early morning you will be ready to start the sub's again but don't take my word for it. Wait for Robert, he won't let you down.

Anonymous Guest

i was kinda thinking the same thing bbad.......but was afraid to say so.
    i also kinda think Kauf if you just hang til the morning all this will have been
    worth it.
    Like bbad said, no promises, but it's what makes sense to me after re-reading Robt's post about a million times tonite

Alls i really know....you've done a great job....you and your wife......and i'm impressed because you really have hung in there. Hope you sleep well. I'm going to bed now, but will probly wake up sometime and check on you.......or you and Robt. will already have talked in the am.
    Vaya con Dios, buddy and great job. be proud.
    Marian
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-20-2011 at 07:39 PM.

bbad999 is offline New Member

I'll be watching this thread for a couple more hours if you need help or need to ask anymore questions. Hang in there bud, it will all be over soon and you can start your life over without this in it anymore. Trust me, even though you had a bad experience with Precipitated Withdrawals, they really do work. I am living proof. Been taking them for about 2 months now and can tell you that you don't even crave any of the other drugs at all. But you also got to deal with your personel issues or you'll fail. Maybe not on Sub's but cocaine, booze or something else can come into the picture. You have to get right with yourself.....
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-19-2011 at 12:49 AM.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast