Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes
Help with Oxycodone withdrawal... Suboxone?
    cheeky is offline Diamond Member

hang in there slugger, keeping yourself busy is a good trick... exercise is good too, gets those natural endorphins pumping.... so,,, as of now, you did subs the once and got PW it seems, and thats it for you ?? you going for it now are ya... good on ya mate... keep up the good work and the positive attitude.... you got this

sluggercity is offline Junior Member

Thanks cheeky.. These past few days have opened my eyes up for sure. Yeah I took the subs that one time and almost immediately felt worse. On top of it I felt real jittery and I read that some people get that effect when they first start suboxone. So maybe me throwing myself into pw shortened the length of time it took to get everything out of my system? Who knows... All I know is I feel better each day.

HarrySmooth is offline Advanced Member

Heyyyyy Sluggo...
    Man thats Awesome that you got some Sleep! Yeah you probably put yourself in PWS that first time out of the gate.....I dunno, but Im glad your feeling better! Thats GREAT! Keep it up man!!!

You Pal Harry

Tell me about it! AND my Louisville cards won the national championship last night.. life is getting better by the min.
    HarrySmooth likes this.

Alright so today I have been clean for 4 weeks and I have a few questions. First is it normal for me to still be on the toilet a few times a day? I know its driving me nuts! If I take Imodium I'm alright but I try not to take it every day and the day or two that I don't its back in full effect. Another thing is my mood is a complete rollercoaster.. will this get better or is it just me?>

NoMoreOxy is offline Senior Member

Congratulations Slugger on 4 weeks clean. Very good work. At your previously high dose some residual symptoms might linger. Give it another week and see how you feel. I'm sure things will improve.

Anyway, 4 weeks is a huge accomplishment. Great work!

-NMO

Hopethisworks is offline Member

I know this is old but boy can I use this same help. 9 hrs off oxycodone and have some sub. HELP!!!!

SweetMarie is offline New Member

i was taking 15-20 vicidons a day. i was 2 days into WD from those when my friend introduced me to suboxone. it was the most amazing feeling, control over my addiction. Subs are scary and they can almost be worse if you abuse them, but if you truly want to be clean of pills / drugs its the way to go. Having a family member-friend someone to help you stay on track and get healthy and better, its a saving grace.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123