help with drug test >>>>>>
    ivy30 is offline New Member

Default help with drug test >>>>>>

hi, i'm new on here, and i need help fast! i go for a drug urine test tomorrow, i need to know if >>>>>> shows up as the same as oxy on a drug test, i know they are both opiates, but would it show up different, i'm not an addict to >>>>>>, i just tried it, but i just found out earlier today i have to go to have a piss test tomorrow. i'm prescribed oxycontin, would >>>>>> show up different, please help

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Good question, I think it depends on how thorough the test is, I think if they wanted to find out bad enough then they could, but generally, I think most opiates fall under the same screen. I know many drug screens don't even look for opiates, just the major illicits. I took one once and had an Oxy Rx and it didn't even show up, which made me think, "huh? so I can get away with using H"?
    I have a friend who occasionally uses >>>>>> and methadone, and routinely passes her drug screen at work.
    Let us know what happens, okay??

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )~~

thereshope is offline Junior Member

I think people often pass drug tests because companies don't submit for the results. They pick random people and then submit a percentage of samples from that group. They tell the people they didn't submit for that they passed. This is a theory but drug tests aren't cheap and the fear of being tested can scare people into staying clean.

On another note: if you are prescribed oxycontin and are now trying >>>>>> maybe something's wrong with that thinking. Be careful those drugs are soooo addicting and you don't realize you're hooked until it's too late. It's difficult to get clean but if you realize you have a problem come back and ask for help.

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

There are two types of tests they can perform that I know of.The first one they can do right on site and it would tell them you had an opiate metabolite in your urine.So you would be ok that way.They can also send it to a lab were they can test and tell what it specifically is your taking,you'd be screwed if they did that one.Either way bring the prescription bottle with you when your tested.....Dave

Osagewoman is offline Junior Member

I'm in line for a job promotion and am awaiting the call for a drug test and am scared to death re: my use of hydros! I know the half-life is around 4-8 hrs, correct? I had .5 mg. @ 6am. I can hold off if they call today, I guess. Should I even be paranoid??? I don't have a scrip bottle but can probably get one! I'm actually going to see my doc on Fri. to see if he'll give me a scrip for hydros for migraines. They (along with about 800 mg. of ibuprofen) are the only thing that cuts a migraine. If someone can answer today that would be great!!!

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Opiates stay in your system for 3-5 days. Should you worry, maybe, it just depends if they test for it, many drug screens don't. Good luck!

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )~~

downw420girl is offline New Member

Default Here to help

Im not gonna preach at you like all the other people on the net about how bad H is and stuff. But to answer you question it will show up differently. Oxycontin and opioids show up on a 5 panel seperatly. Drink alot of liquid before you go in lots of water and orange juice so it looks yellow because if its too clear they will know. Hope this helps.