Like Tree2Likes
going into day 4 of oxy and morhine withdraw
    darkone112003 is offline New Member

Default going into day 4 of oxy and morhine withdraw

just thought i would say insomnia sucks been up all night and gotta go to work at 5 am must say i feel alot better today then yesterday still having alot of rls and getting very jittery went to a good na meeting tonight helped wonders guess that will be my new hang out lol. just hope i can make it through today please say a prayer for me im going to need it thanks by the way i am coming off of 150 180 30mg oxys a month and 60 39 mill morphine but it does get better my head already seems so much clearer just hope the rest of the wd stop soon

I am absolutely pulling for you and i've even said a prayer. Good luck with ur day. If it gets rough just think about how people u have never meet, such as me, are rooting for you.

darkone112003 is offline New Member

Default getting better everyday

Quote Originally Posted by GibberishNonsense View Post
    I am absolutely pulling for you and i've even said a prayer. Good luck with ur day. If it gets rough just think about how people u have never meet, such as me, are rooting for you.
    ty ty ty you just dont know what coming home to support felt like hope all finds you well also

tf1
    tf1 is offline Member

Just wanted to say that I'm praying for you. This board is a safe harbor in a rough sea. Stay strong.

justhadit is offline New Member

This board is a safe harbor in a rough sea. Stay strong!
    I couldn't agree more. I will pray for you and your continued recovery.
    Myself:: I am off 150mg a day Oxy's for almost a year now! This board was such a saving grace that I feel the need to repay others. I will never go back! Just remember to STAY STRONG! It is not easy but very doable.
    I remember the wd's, insomnia,jitters,skin crawls etc... all too well and it is what keeps me away despite my back pain. Doctors hand these out like candy but that's an argument for another day
    Little by little each day you will feel better and remember others care about you and your predicament
    We are all in this life together
    Joe