Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree127Likes
Finished the Subs...Ready for a New Life to Begin
    Sunny mom is offline Member

Karen, or stephie, or strong desire, or blue-eyed girl, is either the most SELFISH person ever, or seriously disturbed...like Glenn Close disturbed. AGAIN, you are making the old-time posters here on this board look like they are uncaring and judgmental, and willing to put someone in need on trial, WHEN THE TRUTH IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE! You are completely transparent, sheesh, I was on to you when I read your new screen name and style of your thread title, and i KNOW I'm not the only one. Go see a psychiatrist...you are a very sick person. You scare me!!

winged eagle is offline Advanced Member

Can I get a halleluja?!
    Sunny mom and Restlessly like this.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny mom View Post
    Karen, or stephie, or strong desire, or blue-eyed girl, is either the most SELFISH person ever, or seriously disturbed...like Glenn Close disturbed. AGAIN, you are making the old-time posters here on this board look like they are uncaring and judgmental, and willing to put someone in need on trial, WHEN THE TRUTH IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE! You are completely transparent, sheesh, I was on to you when I read your new screen name and style of your thread title, and i KNOW I'm not the only one. Go see a psychiatrist...you are a very sick person. You scare me!!
    Word word word.

We really are nice people towards real people. Seriously!

Anonymous Guest

Thalia/Sue???

I'm a writer. Words are my THING.

"As of today.."
    Putting a question mark at the end of a STATEMENT.
    Inviting others to "visit" her thead.
    The prolific posting from DAY ONE.

Woman, do you KNOW who you're dealing with?
    Opiate addicts are some of the most INTELLIGENT people on the planet.
    Get. A. Clue.

Anonymous Guest

I read this thread last nite and immediately knew who it was.
    Wrote a couple of friends and said, that's it....i'm off the forum.
    Didn't want newcomers or folks just reading that we were
    ganging up AGAIN on someone....
    WE ARE NOT!
    This person has a history here of misleading others and causing damage.
    Please,
    if you are a newcomer, or just reading.....
    Ignore this thread!!!!!
    We are merely trying to get it stopped before it gets out of hand and causes damage again.
    We are here as addicts in recovery to give back what was given to us....
    All are welcome....
    this is an abberation.
    Marian

Blue Eyed Girl 2087 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by winged eagle View Post
    Why would you sell subs when you knew you'd need them and would run out?
    You seem.. Intelligent.. So, why?
    Yes, that is exactly what I did. I sold some subs to help a friend, and then needed to buy some back. I never said I was the smartest person alive. I didn't know at that time how long I was going to be on the subs? I came on and told my story looking for help as I really thought through my past reading that this was an awesome place to be a member of. Guess I was wrong.

I told my story and answered every question asked of me and was still made out to believe I'm someone I'm not. Maybe you guys have been burnt in the past but it isn't my fault at all. This kind of treatment is the last thing I need right now. I need support and encouragement, not ridicule. I would be much better off not to read any more posts, or post any longer myself.

I am sorry to have wasted everyone's time.

STEFHANIE

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Eyed Girl 2087 View Post
    Yes, that is exactly what I did. I sold some subs to help a friend, and then needed to buy some back. I never said I was the smartest person alive. I didn't know at that time how long I was going to be on the subs? I came on and told my story looking for help as I really thought through my past reading that this was an awesome place to be a member of. Guess I was wrong.

I told my story and answered every question asked of me and was still made out to believe I'm someone I'm not. Maybe you guys have been burnt in the past but it isn't my fault at all. This kind of treatment is the last thing I need right now. I need support and encouragement, not ridicule. I would be much better off not to read any more posts, or post any longer myself.

I am sorry to have wasted everyone's time.

STEFHANIE
    Awww...

Be real and you'll get real support.
    And you didn't answer any questions.
    You just raised a whole bunch more.

Anonymous Guest

Wait.....is your name spelled w and F or PH, cause you have spelled it both ways so far???

Quote Originally Posted by Azul Diablo View Post
    Wait.....is your name spelled w and F or PH, cause you have spelled it both ways so far???
    I freakin' love you, man!!
    Restlessly likes this.

You might be more believable if you knew how to spell your own name, "stefhanie"...oh, who am I kidding, you still wouldn't be believable. I'm not going to let you continue to try to convince the new members here that you're just some innocent little lamb being ganged up on by the mean posters here...I hope the mod checks your IP and bans your you-know-what.
    winged eagle likes this.

toni.s. is offline Senior Member

the thing is..
    ur negatively affecting 'newcomers' and this forum as a whole.

at some point..u have to take a step back and realize that.

i can see u on the other side of the computer..
    'BUT I need help..and I NEED ppl.."..
    and whatever else u have to tell yourself to justify this behavior...
    and i agree..u do need help.
    but it goes WAY past just drug abuse..

i don't know how old everyone here is..
    or what they look like..
    and all of that doesn't matter.
    but it gets scary when i don't know...IF U KNOW..how old u are..or what u look like.

this has gotten really scary.

and newcomers...these ARE NOT typical responses from the old timers.
    i'm new here too..and i have felt ENTIRELY welcomed..

do u rly have to shut ANOTHER thread down?
    i mean...jeez...

oh..and btw..
    NOW i'm offended.

fool me once..shame on u..
    thankfully I'M NOT STUPID enough for u to have had a second chance.

it was clear from ur first post..
    i just didn't know how to approach it.

wings...u put a smile on my face.
    beautifully done.

And BOW.
    I would like to thank the Academy and my partners in crime, without whom this would not have been possible.
    And I would like to thank SD/Steph/Karen/Blue Eyed IT for being SUCH an inspiration.
    Sunny mom likes this.

Anonymous Guest

by the way...
    if this thread goes, hoping it does..
    it will be her 3rd thread closed down!
    winged eagle and Sunny mom like this.

Just wish the kiwi were here.
    Would LOVE to get her input on this.

You remember Cheeky, Karen. Right?
    You know, the one who just wouldn't lurrrrve you no matter how HARD you tried?

Anonymous Guest

Just wish the kiwi were here.
    Would LOVE to get her input on this.

You remember Cheeky, Karen. Right?
    You know, the one who just wouldn't lurrrrve you no matter how HARD you tried?
    Winged....
    you told kiwi to stay away! lol
    she wanted to show her love....
    winged eagle and Sunny mom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwally View Post
    Winged....
    you told kiwi to stay away! lol
    she wanted to show her love....
    I just wanted to play with the mouse a little bit first :-(
    Sorry...

Anonymous Guest

I just wanted to play with the mouse a little bit first :-(
    Sorry...
    Meeoooowww...... WORD!
    winged eagle likes this.

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

A Little old school here... listen and substitute SD KAREN, STEPH....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYsfbq3vMc

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by caughtagain View Post
    A Little old school here... listen and substitute SD KAREN, STEPH....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYsfbq3vMc
    Puuurrrrfect Reid...
    how do you find this stuff so quickly?
    word word word
    winged eagle likes this.

Hahaha, yes that was perfect!!

Reid, do you have a closet full of those?
    Where do you come up with this stuff, man? Lol..

Crossifixio is offline Member

To be honest, this stuff is entertainment for me. My not have been while reading before officially joining and tapering, but this is GOLD now. I will say that one of the "SD" threads really, really, really, got to me in a bad way a little while back and wouldn't be surprised if it bothers other silent readers as well. I bet some never even came back.

You guys are great. The silent readers will see that.

Winged Eagle, I just wanted to say you remind me EXACTLY of how my favorite professor was in grad school. Crazy how it comes through in writing alone, but your personality is identical to hers. Fun, intelligent, "dont BS me" attitude. Seriously though, that is a damn good person to be compared to. I promise.

Blued Eyed Girl,
    If you are not this person you are believed to be, it is a bit odd you never really addressed being called "Karen" as I would have expected someone to do in your position. Kind of just ignored it, really. However, if you are not her, I will definitely pray for you that you get the help you need. Substance abuse is a tough, tough disease. God bless, and find the root cause for your use. I personally see a therapist and use this forum as journal. I suggest seeking a therapist first...

MP5
    MP5 is offline Member

Woa....

Hmmm....I don't now where to start, and I sure do have mixed feelings about this one. First, I do see some similarities between Blue Eye's writing style and SD's, but I have to say that I also see some things that are not similar as well. "SD" has a very distinct writing style. I also have no doubt that "Karen" will be back, either as "SD" or as some other name. We got burnt pretty darn bad, yup....Karen took us for a really long frustrating ride. But, I do not think it is fair to accuse a newcomer that has similarities to "SD" of not being who they say they are just on a hunch. If I had just registered, and got the treatment that this person just got, I would be quite upset. Granted there are some "holes" in blue eye's details, that isn't really so strange here. But.....Personally, I would rather take the risk of being burnt again and putting up with all the amazingly annoying "SD" bs, rather than take the risk of compromising someones sobriety/recovery by treating them in this way. I guess what I am trying to say is that i think it is WAY better to risk being burnt again, for the benefit of possibly being able to really help someone that is in a position that we have all been in before. Is having to deal with more "SD" bs going to push me over the edge and back into the hell I was in?....NO WAY. But.... could posts like these possibly cause someone who is fresh in their recovery and reaching out for help and support to fall backwards, or at least make something that is hard even harder...possibly. Time will tell who Blue Eyes is or isn't. But until then, don't you think everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt? I DO. And I may very well be wrong, but I am willing to take that chance, so....

Welcome to the forum Blue Eyes. You mentioned that you have been reading the forum for a while, did you read Strong Desires ridiculous thread? If you have, maybe that will give you a little in site as to the responses you are getting(not saying it is right) Anyhoo...Congratulations on getting off the subs!! From what you said about your sub experience, the wd's from jumping at .25mg's should be totally deal able. I can tell you that the less you think about it, and stress, the easier it will be. Try to get lots of exercise! Have you looked for any all women's meetings to go to? that might eliminate some of the problems you had at those meetings.

Mike

Blue Eyed Girl 2087 is offline New Member

Thank you Mike for your calming and soothing words. I am sorry I compare to another member here. I have read the thread and posts by "Strong Desire" and can see some similarities between our writing style. But I assure you that it ends right there. And I can see why some of the members were quick to jump to conclusions also. I may have even done the same if I had more time here and experience as some of you guys do. But I was judged extremely quick and some nasty remarks were made, or insinuated. I'm not sure I want to remain a member here if that is going to be the case with everything that I have to say from this point on in any future posts.

I made an honest mistake when I said I had been on subs for 1 year when it was actually 1 month. I appreciated the member speaking up on it and told them so. Then it seemed it was one question after another questioning the authenticity of my story. My story is true and correct as I said in my very first post. I came here for help and support only, not to be questioned on everything I say, and to be judged by all in a very negative manner. Who would want that?

This is my first day without anything in a long time and I am really scared as I said. I am doing this alone without the support of friends or family. I have a couple of people I speak to about it, but they don't know the extent of my past using. I want this so bad and now I have to deal with most everyone that posted assuming I am someone else.

Thank you for your welcome Mike. My only wish is to remain clean this time. I have relapsed many times before and can't take another one of them. I hope you are correct about my jump being doable. I will try to get some exercise in and I will also look for a women's only meeting as you suggested. I think I really need to go and the support I would receive would be priceless.

BTW...my name is Stephanie. I also sign it Steffie, Stephie, Steff, Steph, Stefanie, Stefhanie, or whatever comes to mind at the time. I have done that for years.

I am quite upset right now. Really upset in fact. But am I so upset that I may never post again? I'm not really sure right now. I will have to think it over.

Thanks again Mike, I really appreciate your post.

Forgot to add...thank you Crossifixio for the prayers. I really do appreciate that from you.
    Last edited by Blue Eyed Girl 2087; 09-17-2012 at 01:31 PM.
    Hv50 likes this.

Anonymous Guest

i am quite upset right now. really upset... may not post again. ah hah.

jeez karen, we (and yes i mean WE) were on to you right away. and we also thought, give this person the benefit of the doubt, but it was blatantly obvious it was you again...

do you think we are all stupid or something lady...??

yes, you ignored being called karen, i only spell my name one way. and you have been caught out big time

YOU NEED A PSYCHIATRIST FOR SURE. and im picking this thread will be closed YET AGAIN. and they can check your ip address and know for sure, but we already do.

hahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Eyed Girl 2087 View Post
    Thank you Mike for your calming and soothing words. I am sorry I compare to another member here. I have read the thread and posts by "Strong Desire" and can see some similarities between our writing style. But I assure you that it ends right there. And I can see why some of the members were quick to jump to conclusions also. I may have even done the same if I had more time here and experience as some of you guys do. But I was judged extremely quick and some nasty remarks were made, or insinuated. I'm not sure I want to remain a member here if that is going to be the case with everything that I have to say from this point on in any future posts.

I made an honest mistake when I said I had been on subs for 1 year when it was actually 1 month. I appreciated the member speaking up on it and told them so. Then it seemed it was one question after another questioning the authenticity of my story. My story is true and correct as I said in my very first post. I came here for help and support only, not to be questioned on everything I say, and to be judged by all in a very negative manner. Who would want that?

This is my first day without anything in a long time and I am really scared as I said. I am doing this alone without the support of friends or family. I have a couple of people I speak to about it, but they don't know the extent of my past using. I want this so bad and now I have to deal with most everyone that posted assuming I am someone else.

Thank you for your welcome Mike. My only wish is to remain clean this time. I have relapsed many times before and can't take another one of them. I hope you are correct about my jump being doable. I will try to get some exercise in and I will also look for a women's only meeting as you suggested. I think I really need to go and the support I would receive would be priceless.

BTW...my name is Stephanie. I also sign it Steffie, Stephie, Steff, Steph, Stefanie, Stefhanie, or whatever comes to mind at the time. I have done that for years.

I am quite upset right now. Really upset in fact. But am I so upset that I may never post again? I'm not really sure right now. I will have to think it over.

Thanks again Mike, I really appreciate your post.

Forgot to add...thank you Crossifixio for the prayers. I really do appreciate that from you.
    And then came the long drawn-out justification post.
    Yes, Mike, you may be right. It may be possible.
    However
    There is no way
    None, in MY opinion
    That the above poster is not Karen.

I have never even once been cruel to someone here.
    No longer posting on this thread.
    You guys have fun.

Anonymous Guest

oh karen. why dont you just admit it....

you need help..... but not here. you need to get honest before that ever is going to happen
    Last edited by Anonymous; 09-17-2012 at 01:58 PM.

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

replace Strong desire....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAnlcW_ILyw

Kind of how the old timers feel sometimes

Sincerley, H.R Puff N Stuff
    LovesAnimals and Restlessly like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12