Drug addict husband on his way to jail!
    magningirl is offline New Member

Default Drug addict husband on his way to jail!

My drug addicted husband is on his way to the Fed Pen for fraud while under the influence of several prescription drugs. His parent (and family)! are in total denial! He has plead guilty to one charge. I am coming apart at the seams trying to cope. We have been together for over a decade. I am in financial dire straights. I am a mental basket case. I need some ideas on outlets for me to cope with this crisis!

Lost83 is offline Senior Member

Magningirl,

Sorry to hear of your predicatment. This is so far out of your control that the only thing you can do is focus on you. You can attend Naranon meetings, go to private counseling, check with your state and county agencies to see if you qualify for any assistance.

Do you have children together? Do you own your home?

magningirl is offline New Member

Thanks for the advice! I will check into your ideas. No we have no children. Lost our home to forclousure 3 yrs ago! Left him three times. He has been living with his 'in denial' parents since then. I'm just sick of it all. Everyone says the same as you about focusing on myself. I am doing my best. Maybe Naranon will help! Thanks again!