dilaudid SQ
    nurseAlissa is offline New Member

Default dilaudid SQ

I tried Dilaudid SQ tonight on myself, i did about .2cc at first, then a few hrs later i did .3cc, i dunno why i did it, i dunno if i even wanna get help right now, but this is not normal, esp since im a LPN.

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Are you an opiate addict or were you experimenting????Whichever please becareful.I hope you don't decide to I'V' that instead of the subQ.....Dave

Cats Meow is offline Banned

You should know better, you're standing at a precipice, turn around and walk the other way.

If you aren't sure why you did it, why DID you do it? Nothing good could come from experimenting with any drugs when its not warranted. If you are bored, find a hobby LOL
    If you are a LPN you should know that. *shrugs*

Dave87666 is offline Member

From the sounds of NurseAlissa'a posts she sounds like she needs some real help thats about all that I can gather...

nurseAlissa is offline New Member

Hi, I am a LPN , i do know better, it doesnt mean that just becuase im a professional, that I cannot falture, im not here for the fun of it, I dont wanna do this no more, i have called my local detox place. I have a son so i cannot go there for 6 days but i will talk to my family doctor and see about treatment. i dont wanna loose my license and Im worried im on a very distructive path. thanks for those that have listened and not judged me

Dave87666 is offline Member

I am by now way judging you,I am a recovering >>>>>> addict so I myself knew that I had a problem..So thats all that I meant by saying that to you...I hope that you get your help,and can turn yourself around before things get worse...

I didnt judge you either. By no means are any one of us perfect here. However, a little corrective criticism never hurt anyone-myself included.

You sound like a smart lady, you know whats going on with yourself and that you need help. Thats a big step in the right direction. Dont look back.

I hope you are able to get the help you need. Good luck.
    Last edited by AdheringtoLife; 06-18-2007 at 06:29 PM.