Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MAKRox
  • 1 Post By MAKRox
Did I just finish my sub taper? Robert or anyone
    MAKRox is offline Member

Default Did I just finish my sub taper? Robert or anyone

Last dose was on Sunday night and that was 72hrs from my previous dose. Am I officially done now? After the dose I took Sunday I should skip 4 days but that would mean most of sub is out of my system by then right? So no more doses?

MAKRox is offline Member

Today at 8pm I will be 4 days without any subs. Am I done?

Strong Desire is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by MAKRox View Post
    Today at 8pm I will be 4 days without any subs. Am I done?
    Not sure if you are finished or not, but I wanted to congratulate you anyway! Someone will come by and offer you their opinion on the matter. But for me to see someone finished is wonderful!

Hugs,
    Karen

ClassiqueMom is offline Senior Member

good on you MAK!!! nooo... GREAT!! on Y*O*U!!
    P - R - A - Y - E - R
    When life gets too hard to stand...KNEEL !

MAKRox is offline Member

screw it.....Im just going to say it.....Im am officially OFF subs/drugs and can now start trying to be the person I was before I was introduced to these horrible substances. Thank you all for the encouragement and advice. And anyone who is currently going through or thinking about tapering off your drug of choice JUST DO IT. This wasn't the hardest thing Ive ever done. It gets hard at times but always seems to go away when given time. Keep your eye on the long term goal. One night of bad sleep, or uncomfortable sweating, is nothing compared to getting your life back FOREVER. Its nice not having to worry "did i bring enough oxy to get me through the day?" or "do i have my sub dose with me?" Trust me, stick it out. Theres more people depending on you getting clean than you realize. Your family, your friends, others on here, etc. I did this without any family knowing what was going on. My girlfriend had no idea, my sister, parents, cousins, no one. That makes it a lot harder. If I didn't have this forum to read and get answers to my questions I'd be lost. Thank you all again so much.
    ClassiqueMom likes this.

Strong Desire is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by MAKRox View Post
    screw it.....Im just going to say it.....Im am officially OFF subs/drugs and can now start trying to be the person I was before I was introduced to these horrible substances. Thank you all for the encouragement and advice. And anyone who is currently going through or thinking about tapering off your drug of choice JUST DO IT. This wasn't the hardest thing Ive ever done. It gets hard at times but always seems to go away when given time. Keep your eye on the long term goal. One night of bad sleep, or uncomfortable sweating, is nothing compared to getting your life back FOREVER. Its nice not having to worry "did i bring enough oxy to get me through the day?" or "do i have my sub dose with me?" Trust me, stick it out. Theres more people depending on you getting clean than you realize. Your family, your friends, others on here, etc. I did this without any family knowing what was going on. My girlfriend had no idea, my sister, parents, cousins, no one. That makes it a lot harder. If I didn't have this forum to read and get answers to my questions I'd be lost. Thank you all again so much.
    Wow MAKRox,

Serious CONGRATULATIONS to you my friend! That is totally awesome to hear! How cool is it to proclaim that you are now CLEAN!!! Great work and I am so proud of you! I'm so happy to read your post! I hope to be making the very same one real soon. And I will. Take care of yourself and don't let any temptations get you to follow their lead! I'm sure you won't....you worked to hard to let that happen, but just be careful.

Take care and please keep posting how you are feeling at times. Helps all of us to know what to expect. I'll be thinking fondly of you and wish you continued success. Blessings to you.

Lotsa Love,
    Karen

MAKRox is offline Member

Thanks Karen. I hope you can make this same post as soon as you are ready. It really does feel good. And I hope you can inspire some other lost souls like myself with your success. Good luck.

And for the rest of you, who either helped me, or are here for help, please keep it up. This is a great forum with so many helpful people and so much information to absorb. Take full advantage of it. I actually gave the rest of my subs away today to a friend in need of some help and explained to him how I tapered and how he could do it too. I guess I'm paying it forward already....it's only right being that you all helped me on my voyage.

6 days clean and counting.....hopefully days turn into months, into years, into decades. Ill miss you, drugs.......just kidding. I missed my life for almost 3 years but Im getting that back right now!! Good luck to everyone and thanks again for all your help/stories/guidance etc.
    Last edited by MAKRox; 07-07-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    ClassiqueMom likes this.