Denied service of suboxone bc they detected benzo's in my U/A Help!!

Default Denied service of suboxone bc they detected benzo's in my U/A Help!!

I thought I had this all worked out. Did my research. Spoke with Robert about how to do this right. Found what I thought was a hands off dr..Never once b4 the appt. did they ask me what other meds I was on.

C/t from methadone 30mg & 10mg of oxycodone going on day 3. For what? To be treated like this? I know their are mild-to severe reactions w/this combo. been on in for 20 yrs, while drinking, on opiates & even was on suboxone with NO PROBLEMS.

Had found a dr. who knew my med. history & was fine with it. Problem was they wanted me to dose in the office and I DID not want to do it that way!

Methadone & suboxone share the same risks when combined w/benzos. I checked. So what is the deal.

Any personal stories would be great. I am moving to bangladesh and they do not sell methadone. So , I could only buy oxycodone, morphine, etc. of the black market. I leave end of dec. I want off this stuff. I took 10mg oxycodone IR until I find a sub dr. I don not know who to trust. They ALL say different things.

That's why I am asking anyone who has any input to share. I am desperate/confused and mad right now. Please help.Share your stories with me so I can make a more informed decision.

Thank you all for listening!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Posted on your other thread. If the dr you found that was willing to give you subs knowing about the benzos but wanted you to dose there in his office is a last resort it would only be one dose right? Let me know ASAP!

If worse comes to worse we can get you past that. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. But we need to get you started to make that December date work.

Find out if it's just the initial dose that you would have to take in his prescence and let me know. I could live with that one dose and still make this a success for you. But time is of the essence right now. God bless. .
    Last edited by Robert_325; 10-15-2010 at 02:28 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

I am fairly certain i would just have to dose 1 time. I am going to call & make sure and get right back to you asap.

Anonymous Guest

What state are you in? I have a dr here in florida that didn't seem to care and actually prescribed benzos w my subs lol

Azul...I live in Wisconsin....I feel like i c/t for NOTHING....but i do have some good news....I was going to go w/this outfit that charge avg. 2K (can u belive that) for sure they would treat me. Screw that! I called around some more & found a sub. dr. that my mom knows very well. This sub dr. actually left the place I was originally going 2 go 2 bc I lthought I was out of options. I have his personal cell...My mom & him are in a social club together and he said 2 call about any questions..

I have an appt. for tues @ 9am!! it's only $175/month...what a huge difference...I think he left bc this other place is plan out scamming ppl. addicts want 2 get clean (used $) on drugs and they think we can pay that? SCAMMERS!!

I really trust this guy. Bc he has a realtionship w/my mom its all for the better like u said robert in HIS time not mine. Everything happens for a reason. I need to know if he will dose me in his office (i think he will) hoping to talk him out of it, talk him down very low or if not excuse myself to the bathroom.

So where 2 I go from here?it is friday. I have until tues. when should i stop the oxycodones? I am all alone with my son as I thought we would be done by now. So it cannot be tonight. Pls keep me posted.

thank you everyone for caring about someone u don't even know....you guys r the best!!!

Anonymous Guest

Wow, my initial visit was 205 plus then the meds. No urine test and he let me pick out which benzo I wanted. Then it was 80 a month and he prescribed 2 a day(total overkill) so I got the first script of 60 plus 60 valium for after the taper detox and I never went back again. Definitely call around!

Good luck to you!

I wished I lived in your area Azul. So, u r clean bc of subs? DId u take suboxone or subutex? I am so happy for you. It would be cheaper for me to fly to Florida going there soon have an Aunt in the Keys than going to that SCAM artist. When you have time or could direct me to a thread I would love to hear your story:-)
    Did Robert help you???

take care!!!