Cutting a .5 suboxone pill??
    generality5 is offline New Member

Default Cutting a .5 suboxone pill??

Starting to taper and coming up with the plan but how do you cut a .5 pill in half??? Doctor gave me 2mg tablets. So cutting it once is easy...and then another is doable (to .5). After that I think it would just turn into powder.

ANy helP?? Really love this place BTW. So many people understand what I've been going through. really awesome!!!!

Vic_7182 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by generality5 View Post
    Starting to taper and coming up with the plan but how do you cut a .5 pill in half??? Doctor gave me 2mg tablets. So cutting it once is easy...and then another is doable (to .5). After that I think it would just turn into powder.

ANy helP?? Really love this place BTW. So many people understand what I've been going through. really awesome!!!!
    Hello
    The easiest way is to crush the whole .5 and divide It equally into 2 piles. Hope this help, Vic

Anonymous Guest

Default Managing mini doses

Quote Originally Posted by generality5 View Post

We found this to be very helpful in alot of ways once we got under 2mg. Take your 2mg Sub and crush it into powder on a mirror or something similar. Take the 2mg pile and eyeball it and cut it in half so you have two 1mg piles. Now make these into two lines and cut each in half so know you have four .5 lines. You can cut them in half again to get a .25 and again .12 etc. Helpful for when or if you need to take a sliver. We divided the mirror in four sections and labeled the different doses. When you take it s********e the dose on a firm piece of paper like an index card with a crease in it, and pour it under your tongue. Worked for us.