Crazy dreams!
    xoesmom is offline Member

Default Crazy dreams!

Hi all! I had the worst dreams last night. Dreamed all night about using. Too weird!! Woke up FREAKED OUT! And now all morning I've had these little flashes of things I used to do when I was strung out. You know, those things that make you cringe when you think of them. I'm ok I guess, don't want to use or anything like that. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had dreams about using when they've been clean a while? I think it's been about 2 months or more off methadone now and it was a year the 25th from >>>>>>. Doing great except for the dreams...hopefully it won't happen again! Hugs

ClassiqueMom is offline Senior Member

hi xoesmom!

wow! 2 months off methadone.. and a year off >>>>>>?!!
    a*w*e*s*o*m*e ! y*o*u !!

maybe? try reading something good and uplifting before bed..

psalm 23? or psalm 103?

or ... wellll... anything sweet and simple and uplifting!

you take care of Y*O*U!

surfdog is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xoesmom View Post
    Hi all! I had the worst dreams last night. Dreamed all night about using. Too weird!! Woke up FREAKED OUT! And now all morning I've had these little flashes of things I used to do when I was strung out. You know, those things that make you cringe when you think of them. I'm ok I guess, don't want to use or anything like that. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had dreams about using when they've been clean a while? I think it's been about 2 months or more off methadone now and it was a year the 25th from >>>>>>. Doing great except for the dreams...hopefully it won't happen again! Hugs
    Hey Mom, the dreams happen, but they will become less frequent as time passes. They are weird and scary but will go away. I had them for the first year every few months sometimes woke up actually physically sick as I had been hammered the night before. It helped me remember the pain of being out there and not wanting to go back to that life. you have done the best thing which is talk about it, once this is done it loses it power. You're not losing you're mind it is just part of the process and they will go away Bless your heart Surfdog