Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree244Likes
Could not sleep needed to vent, Sub & Dr questions, any words of wisdom appreciated!
    LovesAnimals is offline Member

Question Could not sleep needed to vent, Sub & Dr questions, any words of wisdom appreciated!

Went to the Dr. today to start Suboxone or Subutex. The information I’ve read by others has been priceless to me but after seeing the doctor I am more confused than ever. There are about 8 doctors listed at this location and the small waiting room was packed with only one doctor who showed up 45 minutes late.
    To make a very long story short, the information requested was very basic. I spent about 60 minutes waiting for the doctor to arrive at the office and about 4 minutes with her. The place took cash only, (which is OK due to the fact that I do not have insurance.) She wrote a script for (10) 2 mg of suboxone and said it was 10 days worth maybe, but I can call if I had any problems. I asked about Subutex (Thinking generic would be less expensive) and was told that Subutex is for pregnant women only. My head feels like it is spinning – I can not afford to go to the doctor every 10 days for 2mgs of suboxone every time. I am not sure if I should fill the RX or find another doctor. I know I need to get off the oxy and I don’t mean to complain about the price (I know my life and health is worth it) but I left this place feeling very uncomfortable. The doctor also gave me an RX for Buphrene (? too tired to look that word up lol) but had absolutely no idea that I am already on an anxiety medication as well as an antidepressant. (No health questions were asked nor was anything else other than my name, address, & SS# on the form I filled out, the only thing that seemed important was that I had cash, no checks, debit, credit, etc….which was fine)
    Sorry for my rambling – I was just curious if this is normal? I had hoped I would get a higher dose of Suboxone or generic Subutex so I could taper using Roberts plan. I was really looking forward to this visit and had saved about $500 plus, for the doctor and the RX but I have a feeling this isn’t realistic. I guess I want to know if my experience is normal,? Is this how it’s done? Were my expectations too high?
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I really want to do this right the first time. I thought I would leave the office having a game plan in place with Roberts taper and a little more time between doctor visits – instead my head is spinning, I can’t sleep, and I guess I needed to vent. Maybe this is normal and I just have to go with the flow… Either way, I want OFF of these dreaded Oxy’s!
    Thanks!
    Dee

Strong Desire is offline Advanced Member

Hi Dee,

I'm so sorry you had those problems with the doctor. It seems to me that she is not well informed at all about subs of any kind. You know that I am certainly no expert, but I do know a few things about the subs, which I am also taking right now.

I am almost certain that Subutex can be used by ANYONE and NOT just pregnant women only. Robert or someone else will certainly clarify that for you. She probably didn't even know what it was, and certainly sounds ignorant to how subs really do work.

I'm not sure what "Buphrene" is, but I suspect that what you mean is "Buprenorphine" which the is active ingredient in subs. Again someone else will make certain that I am correct. I'm not trying to sound as if I know anything, but that doctor is like so many other sub doctors....they just don't "get it" about this medication!

I totally understand about how hard it is to put out that kind of cash every 10 days or so Dee. I did what I had to do to get all of the subs I could and then I wouldn't need to ever go back. Maybe after you get more info here from everyone you could return one more time and do the same?

You know I am in your corner Dee and feel so bad for what you went through when you were so excited to go in the first place. Makes me even mad at that doctor and I just don't get mad at people! But hang on and others will show up soon I'm sure. Bless you girl.

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    Last edited by Strong Desire; 07-04-2012 at 10:17 AM.
    LovesAnimals likes this.

I just wanted to add that you should wait for Robert, Cheeky, Reid, Surfdog, or one of the other experts here BEFORE you get too much sub in your system. Robert will tell you that the INDUCTION is the most critical part of the whole experience!

Karen

pgcc is offline Member

Don't feel bad I asked for subutex and my doctor told me its only used for pain patients which is a total lie. I called him on it and he said nothing. If you don't want to prescribe it don't but please don't insult me and lie about it. Subutex is the same thing as suboxone, its used for the same reasons as suboxone it just does not have the blocker in it so it can be injected if someone so chooses. Thats why she didn't prescribe it she, like my doc, lied straight to your face. Its so hard to find a doctor that prescribes subs who takes insurance around me, I found one but he is a pain he will only write scripts one week at a time. Again he lied to me and told me is was a state law. Again, I called him on his lie and told him I know that doctors prescribe a months worth of subs for people and again he said nothing. I hate doctors. I just want to get on these subs and off and never have to deal w/ these shady money hungrey docs or a meth clinic again. I'm so over it. The only reason he is writing weekly scripts is to charge my insurance weekly. I'm only seeing him a few time though cause from what he prescribed me after 4 or so visits I should have enough strips to tell him to kiss off.
    Last edited by pgcc; 07-04-2012 at 10:49 AM.

pgcc is offline Member

You should try and find a new doc. If I could pay cash I could see a doc who would write me 24mgs a day with a monthy script. Call around. If you have the cash you should be able to get what you're looking for. I got stuck cause I'm broke.

Thanks guys, I am not going to fill the RX yet but I am not going to let one doctor get me down either! Karen, the RX was Clonidine. I guess I had the Buprenorphen on the brain! I am not going to take anything at the moment & I will be okay, I was just not sure about the doctor.
    Thanks for sharing pgcc, it means a lot. And Karen, I won't let this experience stop me from my goal! If you can do everything you did, I can certainly deal with this little issue!
    big hugs xox
    Dee
    Strong Desire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LovesAnimals View Post
    Thanks guys, I am not going to fill the RX yet but I am not going to let one doctor get me down either! Karen, the RX was Clonidine. I guess I had the Buprenorphen on the brain! I am not going to take anything at the moment & I will be okay, I was just not sure about the doctor.
    Thanks for sharing pgcc, it means a lot. And Karen, I won't let this experience stop me from my goal! If you can do everything you did, I can certainly deal with this little issue!
    big hugs xox
    Dee
    GREAT! pgcc had a great idea to seek out another doctor. If you pay cash there must be lots of them lining up to take your money! I told the doctor I was afraid to drive on the subs and didn't want to get in a car accident and have to take legal action. He wrote me (60) - 8mg subs and that was PLENTY to get the job done!

And you're right, if I can do it anyone can! Keep your chin up Dee and it will all work out for you. You have the perfect attitude and I'm so proud of you right now! Love you girl!

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    LovesAnimals and bppb like this.

You ALWAYS put a smile on my face Karen! I understand doctors are cautious and they probably deal with all types of people. My issue is the fact that she only spent a total of 3 minutes with me and only gave me enough for 10 days (that's what she thinks however I would love to make (10) 2mg last longer! I just can't afford to spend $200.00 cash for a doctors visit every 10 days! Hell, my habit was cheaper than that! lol - okay only making light of a situation that obviously is not funny I just had hoped she would have given me a higher dose so I could save a little money and split them up but I will make due & will start the taper (with Roberts help if he has the time for ONE MORE lol) within the next few days. It took me a VERY LONG TIME to get this far and I feel blessed to have "met" you and reading your story, as well as all the people Robert & COUNTLESS other long timers that have encouraged & helped those in need. There are so many long timers that give so much I don't want to list them all because I am sure I will leave someone out! But know that people like myself do read for a long time before they finally reach out!
    Love,
    Dee

pgcc is offline Member

You ALWAYS put a smile on my face Karen! I understand doctors are cautious and they probably deal with all types of people. My issue is the fact that she only spent a total of 3 minutes with me and only gave me enough for 10 days (that's what she thinks however I would love to make (10) 2mg last longer! I just can't afford to spend $200.00 cash for a doctors visit every 10 days! Hell, my habit was cheaper than that! lol - okay only making light of a situation that obviously is not funny I just had hoped she would have given me a higher dose so I could save a little money and split them up but I will make due & will start the taper (with Roberts help if he has the time for ONE MORE lol) within the next few days. It took me a VERY LONG TIME to get this far and I feel blessed to have "met" you and reading your story, as well as all the people Robert & COUNTLESS other long timers that have encouraged & helped those in need. There are so many long timers that give so much I don't want to list them all because I am sure I will leave someone out! But know that people like myself do read for a long time before they finally reach out!
    Love,
    Dee
    Yeah,$200 for 10 days worth of 2mg suboxone is rediculous. I would have demanded my money back. Does she expect you to pay her $200 every 10 days? If she does she is crazy. All she is is a prescription writer milking people out of their hard earned cash you said she only takes cash and the office was full. Reminds me of my doctor, so many people there I wait 3-4 hours to see him its a nightmare but he takes my insurance so I'm stuck with him. You have options. Get the list of suboxone doctor(go on the suboxone web site and you can find dr's in your area) in your area and start calling. If you have the money I garuntee you you will find a better doctor even one that will tell you on the phone what he or she will prescribe. BTW look the doctor up if my hunch is correct I bet she got her medical degree out of the US. Usually thats where these types of doctors come from, they cant get into med school in the us so they go to Mexico. I actually had a doctor once who told me she went to med school in Mexico and couldn't speak spanish. If that doesn't prove to you that there are bad Dr.'s out there I don't know what would. How in the hell could you pass medical school and not know the language they are teaching it in fluently? It is a joke and obviously the school was just a degree mill.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Dee,

Doctors being foolish aside: The doc gave you a prescription for a total of 10 2mg suboxone? First of all this does not strike me as being "10 days worth", she has you on only 2 mg. a day? You need to be very clear here concerning what and how much you were prescribed. What you are saying doesn't make sense. Second, the issue seems to be the doctor and having to go back to get another script in 10 days? See if you can get another doctor is one option. If you fill the script from the first doctor, you're going to need to either see the first doctor or at least tell the other one. The other option for getting off is going c/t.

Before anyone here will be able to help you:

1. Confirm how much sub you have access to.
    2. Read Robert's sub induction under the "featured drugs: "http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-drugs/suboxone-subutex-therapy-50887.html

Peace,

Iloerose

Quote Originally Posted by iloerose View Post
    Dee,

Doctors being foolish aside: The doc gave you a prescription for a total of 10 2mg suboxone? First of all this does not strike me as being "10 days worth", she has you on only 2 mg. a day? You need to be very clear here concerning what and how much you were prescribed. What you are saying doesn't make sense. Second, the issue seems to be the doctor and having to go back to get another script in 10 days? See if you can get another doctor is one option. If you fill the script from the first doctor, you're going to need to either see the first doctor or at least tell the other one. The other option for getting off is going c/t.

Before anyone here will be able to help you:

1. Confirm how much sub you have access to.
    2. Read Robert's sub induction under the "featured drugs: "http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-drugs/suboxone-subutex-therapy-50887.html

Peace,

Iloerose

Rose, I thought I was clear on what my doctor gave me but maybe I was not clear enough. I have also read Roberts sub induction as well as copied the COWS sheet. I obviously know cold turkey is an option but it is not an option for me. (I don't mean to sound cranky and if this does I apologize.) But I've done my research and thought long and hard about my choice.
    The doctor gave me (10) 2mg pills. I obviously would make them last longer than 10 days and plan on reaching out to Robert once I make up my mind to stick with this doctor or not. I know about scoring at LEAST 26 on the COWS sheet & plan on following his instructions exactly. My issue was with the doctor. I did NOT feel like a patient who was listened to, I felt like I was just another $200 that she will get every 10 days from. I hope I am making sense & you understand what I am saying. It's very hard to express feeling and frustration I felt yesterday and am feeling right now. I will either stick with her (leaning towards NOT) and fill the RX or find another doctor that actually CARES, if they still exists.

Dee

Quote Originally Posted by pgcc View Post
    Yeah,$200 for 10 days worth of 2mg suboxone is rediculous. I would have demanded my money back. Does she expect you to pay her $200 every 10 days? If she does she is crazy. All she is is a prescription writer milking people out of their hard earned cash you said she only takes cash and the office was full. Reminds me of my doctor, so many people there I wait 3-4 hours to see him its a nightmare but he takes my insurance so I'm stuck with him. You have options. Get the list of suboxone doctor(go on the suboxone web site and you can find dr's in your area) in your area and start calling. If you have the money I garuntee you you will find a better doctor even one that will tell you on the phone what he or she will prescribe. BTW look the doctor up if my hunch is correct I bet she got her medical degree out of the US. Usually thats where these types of doctors come from, they cant get into med school in the us so they go to Mexico. I actually had a doctor once who told me she went to med school in Mexico and couldn't speak spanish. If that doesn't prove to you that there are bad Dr.'s out there I don't know what would. How in the hell could you pass medical school and not know the language they are teaching it in fluently? It is a joke and obviously the school was just a degree mill.
    Thanks for your reply pgcc, my instincts are telling me I should go elsewhere but I am going to take a day or two and do a little research like you suggested. It can't hurt!

Rose, I thought I was clear on what my doctor gave me but maybe I was not clear enough. I have also read Roberts sub induction as well as copied the COWS sheet. I obviously know cold turkey is an option but it is not an option for me. (I don't mean to sound cranky and if this does I apologize.) But I've done my research and thought long and hard about my choice.
    The doctor gave me (10) 2mg pills. I obviously would make them last longer than 10 days and plan on reaching out to Robert once I make up my mind to stick with this doctor or not. I know about scoring at LEAST 26 on the COWS sheet & plan on following his instructions exactly. My issue was with the doctor. I did NOT feel like a patient who was listened to, I felt like I was just another $200 that she will get every 10 days from. I hope I am making sense & you understand what I am saying. It's very hard to express feeling and frustration I felt yesterday and am feeling right now. I will either stick with her (leaning towards NOT) and fill the RX or find another doctor that actually CARES, if they still exists.

Dee
    My suggestion would be to run right to the next doctor with your prescription in hand to show them. Tell the new doctor what happened and how upset you are Dee! Tell that new sub doctor that you want to induct yourself at home because you are afraid to do it in the office and drive home because you aren't certain how you will react to the sub.

Tell the doctor a new medicine with the stremgth of subs is nothing to drive on until you know how it's going to affect you. Ask the doctor if you can PLEASE get 2-3 weeks worth of subs and you will be back for more when and if you need them. Nothing I have just said is a lie if you say it correctly.

Your job is to get out of that office with as many subs as you can get! PERIOD! And ask for 8mg pills too. That way even if you get a smaller amout it may be enough! I will be flushing more subs than I will use in my case!

Hope this helps and I want you to promise me that you will RELAX and see a new doctor. Sometimes people get comfortable with one doctor and will do as they say even if they don't agree with them. Not saying that's you at all Dee, only generalizing. You get my point, you're a very smart gal!

Now get on that phone and go to work! I'll be waiting for the good news! Bless you Dee!

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    LovesAnimals likes this.

Dee....tell that new doctor that your big sister KAREN will come in and educate them if they do not agree to your terms! I would go with you if I were near you! HaHaHaHa!

Love ya girl,
    Karen
    LovesAnimals likes this.

pgcc is offline Member

yeah, definitly find a new doc. 2mgs a day is such a low dose compared to what most doctors are prescribing.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Desire View Post
    My suggestion would be to run right to the next doctor with your prescription in hand to show them. Tell the new doctor what happened and how upset you are Dee! Tell that new sub doctor that you want to induct yourself at home because you are afraid to do it in the office and drive home because you aren't certain how you will react to the sub.

Tell the doctor a new medicine with the strength of subs is nothing to drive on until you know how it's going to affect you. Ask the doctor if you can PLEASE get 2-3 weeks worth of subs and you will be back for more when and if you need them. Nothing I have just said is a lie if you say it correctly.

Your job is to get out of that office with as many subs as you can get! PERIOD! And ask for 8mg pills too. That way even if you get a smaller amout it may be enough! I will be flushing more subs than I will use in my case!

Hope this helps and I want you to promise me that you will RELAX and see a new doctor. Sometimes people get comfortable with one doctor and will do as they say even if they don't agree with them. Not saying that's you at all Dee, only generalizing. You get my point, you're a very smart gal!

Now get on that phone and go to work! I'll be waiting for the good news! Bless you Dee!

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    Awww Karen, your post was exactly what I was thinking and desperately needed to hear!
    I will call a few doctors first thing in the morning and be completely honest with them regarding my experience. Everything you said was perfect; I can't thank you enough. I will let you know the outcome. Helping others has always come easy for me but getting advice or sharing anything is totally new. You make it easier! Lots of love and cyber hugs xoxo
    Dee
    Strong Desire likes this.

Thanks PGCC - that was my feeling also. The low dosage and wanting me to come back every 10 days was just one of many factors. I have great instincts but I have to learn to trust them; if that makes sense lol

MP5
    MP5 is offline Member

Hi Dee, I just wanted to add that it is not uncommon for sub "Dr's" to have people come back 10 days or two weeks later for a follow up. I would be suprised if they had you came back every 10 days constantly, after your next visit I would assume you would only have to go back every 30 days.

As for only rxing you 2mg a day, it sucks for you finacially, but it is better than hearing about another doc RXing 24-32mg's to everyone. There are enough of thse out there.

Those 2mg's are great when you get down to micro doses, as it makes splitting them up a bit easier. If it was me, I would ask for the 2mg films at your next visit.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MP5 View Post
    Hi Dee, I just wanted to add that it is not uncommon for sub "Dr's" to have people come back 10 days or two weeks later for a follow up. I would be suprised if they had you came back every 10 days constantly, after your next visit I would assume you would only have to go back every 30 days.

As for only rxing you 2mg a day, it sucks for you finacially, but it is better than hearing about another doc RXing 24-32mg's to everyone. There are enough of thse out there.

Those 2mg's are great when you get down to micro doses, as it makes splitting them up a bit easier. If it was me, I would ask for the 2mg films at your next visit.

Mike
    Dee,

Mike makes a very good point. I am still learning as I go and what he says about 2mg film really does make perfect sense to me! The more info you can acquire, the better informed you will be when you see the doctor. Real good advice Mike!

Hugs,
    Karen

pgcc is offline Member

If she is going to do the suboxone here, on her own, then wouldn't she want to find a doc who will prescribe her 24 mgs a day or whatever. Not saying she will use that much but that way she is done going to the dr if she can get like 60 8mg tabs or something like that. I guess it all depends on her money situation, what she is able to afford. My doctor wants me to come in weekly from now on, but he takes my insurance, I think its a money thing but what a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by MP5 View Post

Mike

Thanks for your response Mike, I really do appreciate everyones thoughts and I see your point regarding the 2mgs of suboxone. The low dosage was just one of many things that made me uncomfortable.
    Although they have about 8 doctors listed, there was onl 1 doctor in the office. There was a lot of patients waiting for the doctor - all had appointments at 3:00. The Doctor spent a total of 3 minutes with each patient from what I saw – including myself.
    The paperwork I filled out just asked for my name, address, phone number. NOTHING about medical history, meds, what I used, how long or how much.
    Pushing suboxone only - I have no medical insurance and have done a lot of reading about subutex . If she would have talked with me a little about that I might have been more comfortable. Her response was “Only pregnant people are subscribed subutex.
    She made a comment like “because I don’t work, 2 mg should be enough” and yes, she said she would monitor me every ten days. Although I do not have a paying job at the moment, I WORK MY A$$ off. Between my significant others job (which I help with calls, billing, hell even helping him bring in sheet rock and everything in between) I work, I just don’t get paid for it.
    All of this combined, with other things I am forgetting (Like giving me an RX for clodine without knowing which drugs I am on to begin with???? ) combined has made my head spin.
    Thanks for your input – I might just try to talk with her on the phone (she is off until Monday) and speak with other Suboxone practices in the meantime.
    And yes no insurance is HUGE, I feel like she is giving me less so I can still see her every 10 days - she did NOT listen to me or my situation - and everyones is different

BINGO PCGG
    Thanks again!
    Dee

BINGO PCGG
    Thanks again!
    Dee
    That's what I was saying to you Dee! To go in and get as many subs as you possibly can the first visit. Then maybe you won't need to ever return! That's what happened to me as you know and I wish it can be the same for you!

Hope you are getting the info you need to get. Let me know how it's going so far. I know this may be stressing you out, but it doesn't have to. Just relax and make those calls to line up another doctor. And be firm when you make that first visit. Stand your ground and let them know if they can't follow what you want to some degree, there will be other doctors that line up to take your HARD EARNED cash!

Take care Dee and have an awesome day!

Hugs,
    Karen

That's what I was saying to you Dee! To go in and get as many subs as you possibly can the first visit. Then maybe you won't need to ever return! That's what happened to me as you know and I wish it can be the same for you!

Hope you are getting the info you need to get. Let me know how it's going so far. I know this may be stressing you out, but it doesn't have to. Just relax and make those calls to line up another doctor. And be firm when you make that first visit. Stand your ground and let them know if they can't follow what you want to some degree, there will be other doctors that line up to take your HARD EARNED cash!

Take care Dee and have an awesome day!

Hugs,
    Karen
    I know you were saying the same thing Karen, you totally get me! Like I said with my first post, your enthusiasm & no one is gonna get in my attitude, was and still is my motivation!
    Had to bring my stepson home this morning but I am looking for other doctors close to me. I called a couple pharmacies to compare prices - the best I found was $67 for (10) 2mg Subs & $89 for (10) 8mg subs. When I start Roberts induction and taper, I am pretty sure I could start under 2mg. I want to be off of all of this stuff ASAP.
    I appreciate this site and everyone in it and I am sure I won't always agree with everyone all the time; but I am so very grateful for your support Karen.
    It's really interesting in a way - Robert has over 16,000 posts, I am sure he has helped countless people - others jump in when needed and they help countless people, It's like a domino effect!
    Big hugs, you are doing great with your taper (I've been reading) and lots of love!
    Dee

I know you were saying the same thing Karen, you totally get me! Like I said with my first post, your enthusiasm & no one is gonna get in my attitude, was and still is my motivation!
    Had to bring my stepson home this morning but I am looking for other doctors close to me. I called a couple pharmacies to compare prices - the best I found was $67 for (10) 2mg Subs & $89 for (10) 8mg subs. When I start Roberts induction and taper, I am pretty sure I could start under 2mg. I want to be off of all of this stuff ASAP.
    I appreciate this site and everyone in it and I am sure I won't always agree with everyone all the time; but I am so very grateful for your support Karen.
    It's really interesting in a way - Robert has over 16,000 posts, I am sure he has helped countless people - others jump in when needed and they help countless people, It's like a domino effect!
    Big hugs, you are doing great with your taper (I've been reading) and lots of love!
    Dee
    Dee,

You say the nicest things to me, and about me! And I really appreciate them. It is wayyyyy better to get 8mg pills or film strips than to get the 2mg ones. That way if you get a small amount, they can be divided up more to last longer! That's a no brainer! LOL.

When you begin the induction you will take what is NEEDED for YOUR particular case. I needed only 1.7mg, but you may need 4mg, or you could even be lower than I was! Everyone is different and what works for one may not be the same for another. So just take it a step at a time.

And remember what I said earlier to you about what to tell the doctor to get as many subs as you can get. My doctor was insisting that I take 16mg's right then and there in his office! I basically refused and told him that I wanted to wait to be inducted and do it myself at home. I told him that I did not take much prescription meds at all (actually I have NEVER had a prescription med) and I did not want to drive myself home and risk creating an accident. Then I told him the legal action of a car wreck may cause me great depression. He agreed and gave me the script for (60) - 8mg Suboxone pills! And away I went NEVER to return! So do your best and tell them what you need to say to get out of that office with the script with as many subs as you can get girlie!

You can do it Dee. I know you can. Just make your mind up and get it over with so you can come back here and change your life like I and so many others are! I'm waiting on you girl! Blessings.

Lotsa Love and Big Hugs,
    Karen

I repeat many things I say to you just in case there is a new person out there reading and may be thinking of trying the subs. If I can be responsible for helping one more person I will be elated so please bear with me you Animal Lover you! HaHaHa!

Love you Girl,
    Karen

I am getting discouraged but won't let anything stop me from getting off this dreaded drug! I am going to fill the 2mg RX. I might not be able to pick it up until Monday. The pharmacists assistant said they didn't have the 2mg strips in stock and it would take (1) working day once he ordered (as long as it was before 3:00 pm. So most likely it will be Monday if I drop it off tomorrow. I will then pray that Robert is around for my induction - and will reread your thread Karen! I am obviously going to take the least amount I have to but I am going to call my doctor (which I will hate doing) and ask them to up my RX. She basically said she would/could up it if needed. I will then beg to wait 30 days for my next appointment due to the fact I can not afford it. Will take it from there... I know some might think "if she can afford the oxys then I should be able to afford the doctors The thing is, I didn't pay that much for the pills (nor did I do anything else for them!) But the thought of how they were obtained totally disgusts me! (thru a "friend" I met @ a support group a few years back who partied with a doctor..) Anyway, I am rambling now. I just don't want to put this off any more. I feel like I am living a lie and that is very hard for me to deal with!
    Thanks for listening/reading!
    Dee
    Last edited by LovesAnimals; 07-05-2012 at 03:06 PM.

I repeat many things I say to you just in case there is a new person out there reading and may be thinking of trying the subs. If I can be responsible for helping one more person I will be elated so please bear with me you Animal Lover you! HaHaHa!

Love you Girl,
    Karen
    I started typing/venting to myself before I saw your posts. Your positive attitude helps me out a lot. I tend to over think things and then get overwhelmed. I am just going to use what I have instead, and be grateful for it. I did go to a doctor, I do have an rx, and although I didn't get a higher dosage I still have plenty to get me started. I'll worry about the other stuff when I have to! Actually after writing and reading, shame on me! There are plenty of people out there that have it much worse! God bless, talk soon!
    Dee

I started typing/venting to myself before I saw your posts. Your positive attitude helps me out a lot. I tend to over think things and then get overwhelmed. I am just going to use what I have instead, and be grateful for it. I did go to a doctor, I do have an rx, and although I didn't get a higher dosage I still have plenty to get me started. I'll worry about the other stuff when I have to! Actually after writing and reading, shame on me! There are plenty of people out there that have it much worse! God bless, talk soon!
    Dee
    Sometimes we really need to just vent and get things out in the open. I sure did when my boyfriend and I parted ways. In fact I had to leave town for a bit! LOL. So you talk here all that you need to girl. I will be here when you need me and you know that. Others will too of course. Take care and I fully respect and support your decision with the subs!

Lotsa Love,
    Karen

Hi Dee,

I was just thinking about you and hoping that you are doing well. I know you were a bit excited, and also a little worried about the subs and the induction and also the taper. Just wanted to let you know that I will be around to offer you all the encouragement I can give you. I hope you are ok and just busy this weekend. Post when you get the time and let me know what's going on please. Have a great day and weekend Dee.

Big Hugs,
    Karen

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast