Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree244Likes
Could not sleep needed to vent, Sub & Dr questions, any words of wisdom appreciated!
    Strong Desire is offline Advanced Member

Dee,

I just posted to you on my thread. Take a look there when you get the time. I'm with you all the way girl! I wish you the very best as you change your life! Read what I wrote about getting to the 26 score. Take care and keep posting right here so you will have this as your journal to look back on. I read mine all the time and it amazes me how far I've come in a very short time!

Hugs,
    Karen

Dee,

Just checking on you to see how you're doing right now? Ihope it is going great for you as you attempt to get to that 26 score or above.

Let me know if there's anything that I can do for you right now. If you have begun to withdraw then I know how you are feeling! Take care and post when you can.

Big Hugs,
    Karen

LovesAnimals is offline Member

Thanks Karen, I really appreciate it. I just got back from the drug store and already sliced a 2mg into quarters. That was hard enough to do without the shakes, I can imagine having to do it with them! lol I am doing this alone Karen, with the exception of this group so I REALLY do appreciate your support. I gotta go but will post more later.
    Hugs,
    Dee

Quote Originally Posted by LovesAnimals View Post
    Thanks Karen, I really appreciate it. I just got back from the drug store and already sliced a 2mg into quarters. That was hard enough to do without the shakes, I can imagine having to do it with them! lol I am doing this alone Karen, with the exception of this group so I REALLY do appreciate your support. I gotta go but will post more later.
    Hugs,
    Dee
    Hello Dee,

I hope things are going well for you right now. Glad you were able to cut those 2mg pills up into .25mg pieces. That will make it much easier for later when you need them! I had to do the same while in withdrawals, and it was not easy to do for me. But I did it and now I know a few different ideas and ways to do it.

I am getting braver and braver helping people with the sub inductions and tapers. Not any kind of professional at all, but I do know enough to get people going. So I would now feel real comfortable helping you as much as you would like me to. I would never put you in any danger and if there was something that I didn't know or understand, I would ask the experts for help immediately. So if you need me, I will be there for you Dee!

But lets get you into the withdrawals enough to that target score of 26, or higher. Just make sure to score yourself real honestly and don't fudge on it at all girl. That is a real critical part of the entire process. You will be feeling terrible when you get close so please plan on it. And remember that you only need do this one time! So when you are feeling your worst, just know that when you get that first piece of sub under your tongue, and maybe the 2nd, you will be feeling awesome! That is a fact! It was for almost every person here, and certainly was for me too!

So keep your chin up and get ready for business. Time to change your life for the better. It may take all of tonight, or eve most of tomorrow to get to that score. So just plan on it and if it takes less time, then that will be a great plus for you. I'm with you Dee, all the way and can't wait until you get going with your taper. Stay positive as much as possible and it is going to be awesome for you.

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    LovesAnimals and surfdog like this.

eternal_rest is offline New Member

Hey I am in the middle of tapering of suboxone as we speak and I just posted my entire story in the forum..

But what I can tell you is that usually thats what doctors do for the first time. They give you a small script for 10 days just to see how you feel then the next time you go they are going to give you your full script that will last a couple months. This is exactly how they do it by me. As for tapering off it is totally possible..I am currently down to 7 mgs from 12 with ZERO discomfort in fact I actually feel BETTER just knowing I'm doing something so positive. If you wanna see exactly how I'm doing it I wrote it all out in my post. Best of luck you are on the right path the rest is up to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Desire View Post
    Hello Dee,

I hope things are going well for you right now. Glad you were able to cut those 2mg pills up into .25mg pieces. That will make it much easier for later when you need them! I had to do the same while in withdrawals, and it was not easy to do for me. But I did it and now I know a few different ideas and ways to do it.

I am getting braver and braver helping people with the sub inductions and tapers. Not any kind of professional at all, but I do know enough to get people going. So I would now feel real comfortable helping you as much as you would like me to. I would never put you in any danger and if there was something that I didn't know or understand, I would ask the experts for help immediately. So if you need me, I will be there for you Dee!

But lets get you into the withdrawals enough to that target score of 26, or higher. Just make sure to score yourself real honestly and don't fudge on it at all girl. That is a real critical part of the entire process. You will be feeling terrible when you get close so please plan on it. And remember that you only need do this one time! So when you are feeling your worst, just know that when you get that first piece of sub under your tongue, and maybe the 2nd, you will be feeling awesome! That is a fact! It was for almost every person here, and certainly was for me too!

So keep your chin up and get ready for business. Time to change your life for the better. It may take all of tonight, or eve most of tomorrow to get to that score. So just plan on it and if it takes less time, then that will be a great plus for you. I'm with you Dee, all the way and can't wait until you get going with your taper. Stay positive as much as possible and it is going to be awesome for you.

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    Glad to have you in my corner, Karen. As I've said before, as long as I half HALF of your optimism, I'll do fine! Well my HONEST score of 26 came around midnight last night. I KNEW that would happen! lol At PM I was trying to convince myself it was close enough... but, if I am going to do this, I am going to do it right. So I was up last night between midnight - AM. To make a very long story short, I felt better/great at 2mgs. I really wanted to be less and to be honest, I might have had more patience if it was not so early in the am. However, I am not upset with 2 mg. My only concerns are, am I going to make it thru the day? I am going to be optimistic and keep myself busy, but I am not 30 any more and NJ has had a horrendous heat wave. I obviously want to go as long as I can without taking anything but I don't want to do this again at AM if I can avoid it. Not sure if I can avoid it though? Any thoughts would be appreciated & thanks!
    Lots of love and hugs xoxo
    Dee
    bppb likes this.

Hi EternalRest! I just read your thread and think it's great you decided to taper. I personally can't wait until I am free of any opiates, including suboxone. This is just day one on subs for me - as of this moment I feel fine on 2mgs. But this is day one on the subs so I am not going to get to ahead of myself. I just know that I want off! Sounds like you do also Good luck to you!
    xoxo
    Dee

Glad to have you in my corner, Karen. As I've said before, as long as I half HALF of your optimism, I'll do fine! Well my HONEST score of 26 came around midnight last night. I KNEW that would happen! lol At PM I was trying to convince myself it was close enough... but, if I am going to do this, I am going to do it right. So I was up last night between midnight - AM. To make a very long story short, I felt better/great at 2mgs. I really wanted to be less and to be honest, I might have had more patience if it was not so early in the am. However, I am not upset with 2 mg. My only concerns are, am I going to make it thru the day? I am going to be optimistic and keep myself busy, but I am not 30 any more and NJ has had a horrendous heat wave. I obviously want to go as long as I can without taking anything but I don't want to do this again at AM if I can avoid it. Not sure if I can avoid it though? Any thoughts would be appreciated & thanks!
    Dee
    Hi Dee,

I wish I would have know you were getting close to inducting. I am a little confused I guess. Did you take 2mg's at once, or did you take the .5mg's and go up from there to 2mg's???

That is how you get to the lowest effect dose by going up in increments. But if you took the 2mg's and you are doing ok, you can work from there I guess. What you need to do now is to get as stable as possible during the next 4 days.

Robert says the induction lasts for 4 days so that if need be the dose can be tweaked. So if you are stable right now I might suggest that you try to remain there. That 2mg is actually a large amount because of how powerful this stuff is. I just want you to do this the right way Dee so that you don't EVER need to do it again!

And please remember one of the most important aspects of this......to dose by the same amount, at the same time each day!

And please keep posting how you are feeling at all times, if possible, because people here will need to know if any adjustments need to be made with your dose. I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all, I just really care about you is all.

Take care girl and post how you're doing right now please if you can. I believe there are a few missing numbers in your post and as I said, I am a little confused as to how you took the subs. Talk to you soon I hope.

Big Hugs,
    Karen

Karen,
    I took .5 mg dosage, waited about an hr and took another. waited about a half hr.. I did go up .5 every time but I am sure at 1-2am I did not wait an hr in between. I understand also about the same time each day, I guess my concern is... does my time have to be 2am? LOL but not really LOL..... I REALLY was trying to make it thru the night - but my kicking, tossing, turning, and sweating did me in! I was well beyond a 26 by midnight.
    Big Hugs,
    Dee

Dee
    HMMMM my spellcheck took out 2am That's what is confusing I think - I was up from 12-2 AM

Karen,
    I took .5 mg dosage, waited about an hr and took another. waited about a half hr.. I did go up .5 every time but I am sure at 1-2am I did not wait an hr in between. I understand also about the same time each day, I guess my concern is... does my time have to be 2am? LOL but not really LOL..... I REALLY was trying to make it thru the night - but my kicking, tossing, turning, and sweating did me in! I was well beyond a 26 by midnight.
    Big Hugs,
    Dee
    Now I understand better. Told you I was just a dumb blonde! LOL. But really you did awesome! Very proud of you right now Dee!

To answer your question the answer is no, you don't need to dose at 2am, unless that time works for you. Some people actually work nights, or midnights and that time would make sense, but I am guessing that you don't want to dose then so figure out the time that is right for you!

When I was on 2 doses I would dose about 10 am, and then again around 4-5 pm. And that was perfect for me. So what you need to do if you are completely stable on 2mg's and feeling good, split the dose into 2 separate doses of 1mg each.

And begin tomorrow morning......

Take 1mg at about 8-10 am, and the other 1mg between 4-6 pm, or whatever time fits into your personal schedule! Nothing to it Dee! You have really done awesome and I knew you would. I was afraid you took the 2mg's at one dose. But you are much smarter than that and I should have known that was what you did. But you're on your way now and that's awesome!

It's very important to keep posting so that any problems can be dealt with immediately! If I'm not able to give you instant and correct info, one of the experts here certainly will. Take care and I'll keep checking for your posts. Very proud of you my friend! Very proud!

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    LovesAnimals likes this.

Now I understand better. Told you I was just a dumb blonde! LOL. But really you did awesome! Very proud of you right now Dee!

To answer your question the answer is no, you don't need to dose at 2am, unless that time works for you. Some people actually work nights, or midnights and that time would make sense, but I am guessing that you don't want to dose then so figure out the time that is right for you!

When I was on 2 doses I would dose about 10 am, and then again around 4-5 pm. And that was perfect for me. So what you need to do if you are completely stable on 2mg's and feeling good, split the dose into 2 separate doses of 1mg each.

And begin tomorrow morning......

Take 1mg at about 8-10 am, and the other 1mg between 4-6 pm, or whatever time fits into your personal schedule! Nothing to it Dee! You have really done awesome and I knew you would. I was afraid you took the 2mg's at one dose. But you are much smarter than that and I should have known that was what you did. But you're on your way now and that's awesome!

It's very important to keep posting so that any problems can be dealt with immediately! If I'm not able to give you instant and correct info, one of the experts here certainly will. Take care and I'll keep checking for your posts. Very proud of you my friend! Very proud!

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    You are NO dummy! How could you understand a post that I obviously screwed up! No, 2AM (notice the caps dam spellcheck!! lol) is not good for me, so I will do the 2 doses starting tomorrow morning. My only concern is how I am going to feel at midnight tonight, but I will cross that bridge when I come to it! Thanks Karen!
    Big Hugs xoxo
    Dee

You are NO dummy! How could you understand a post that I obviously screwed up! No, 2AM (notice the caps dam spellcheck!! lol) is not good for me, so I will do the 2 doses starting tomorrow morning. My only concern is how I am going to feel at midnight tonight, but I will cross that bridge when I come to it! Thanks Karen!
    Big Hugs xoxo
    Dee
    If you have NOT taken anything this morning, since your last dose at about 2 am, you could take that 1mg dose aroung 4-5 pm, and then start the 2 doses per day tomorrow? In fact I would suggest that you take the 1mg at the afternoon hour that you will be using in your schedule.

It's important to get to a "regular" schedule as soon as possible. But if you took some more this morning, as in a few hours ago, we should wait until later to see how you feel. Remember the induction is a 4-day process!

Also remember that the sub has a very long half life so what you took at 2 am, will probably hold you for many hours. Just try and NOT get too caught up in how you are going to be feeling. What I did was to convince myself that I WAS definitely going to be feeling awesome, and I was Dee!

In other words don't let your mind play tricks on you and get you to take more sub when you really don't need it! Make sense to you girl??? You are going to do awesome and I can already tell.

Thanks for the posts as it makes such a difference. Got to keep right on top of this! So just relax and enjoy your day, you have gotten past the really tough part, the withdrawals and the induction with flying colors! Now a little time on the subs and another clean life coming right up! With you girl....all the way!

Lotsa Love,
    Karen

I did not take anything this AM - only at 2. I think starting tonight at 4-5 is a good thing, it will at least start to put me on a normal schedule. Like you had during the begining of your thread, I am not 100% at the moment, but if this is as bad as it is going to get, I can deal with it. I won't take anything until 4-5. Then I will take 1 mg. Heck, that's only a few hrs away!
    Thanks again!
    Hugs xoxo
    Dee
    Strong Desire likes this.

I did not take anything this AM - only at 2. I think starting tonight at 4-5 is a good thing, it will at least start to put me on a normal schedule. Like you had during the begining of your thread, I am not 100% at the moment, but if this is as bad as it is going to get, I can deal with it. I won't take anything until 4-5. Then I will take 1 mg. Heck, that's only a few hrs away!
    Thanks again!
    Hugs xoxo
    Dee
    Yeahhhhh Dee! You've got it girl! That's the right attitude to have! Awesome really!

Perfect so take that 1mg at the 4-5 pm hour and you will feel great until morning. Then your timely schedule will begin.

Now if you do begin to feel just a little "off" post right away BEFORE you take anything. There are things you can do and I have read many of them here, but take the stance that it is going to be perfect!

Hugs,
    Karen
    LovesAnimals likes this.

pgcc is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by eternal_rest View Post
    Hey I am in the middle of tapering of suboxone as we speak and I just posted my entire story in the forum..

But what I can tell you is that usually thats what doctors do for the first time. They give you a small script for 10 days just to see how you feel then the next time you go they are going to give you your full script that will last a couple months. This is exactly how they do it by me. As for tapering off it is totally possible..I am currently down to 7 mgs from 12 with ZERO discomfort in fact I actually feel BETTER just knowing I'm doing something so positive. If you wanna see exactly how I'm doing it I wrote it all out in my post. Best of luck you are on the right path the rest is up to you!
    My Dr. is making me come weekly! Told me its state law, I told him he was full of it not to insult me and lie to my face. He didn't like that although he didn't say anything. He's banging out my insurance weekly and my insurance is not going to put up w/ it so I need another dr. Btw congrats on tapering.

Dee,

How are you doing right now? Everything going ok? I sure hope so girl. Post if you get the time and let us know please.

Hugs,
    Karen

Dee,

How are you doing right now? Everything going ok? I sure hope so girl. Post if you get the time and let us know please.

Hugs,
    Karen
    I am counting the minutes until 5pm! I am doing pretty good & wanted to wait as long as I could before I took the 1mg. Thanks again Karen, I appreciate your help! I think I'll be good until the am. Keeping fingers crossed....
    Big Hugs xoxo
    Dee

I am counting the minutes until 5pm! I am doing pretty good & wanted to wait as long as I could before I took the 1mg. Thanks again Karen, I appreciate your help! I think I'll be good until the am. Keeping fingers crossed....
    Big Hugs xoxo
    Dee
    Great! That 1mg should make a huge difference in the way you feel. Would you please post about an hour to 2 hours after you take it and let us know how it makes you feel? I'll check on you later Dee. You are doing so good! Talk to you soon.

Lotsa Love,
    Karen
    LovesAnimals likes this.

Great! That 1mg should make a huge difference in the way you feel. Would you please post about an hour to 2 hours after you take it and let us know how it makes you feel? I'll check on you later Dee. You are doing so good! Talk to you soon.

Lotsa Love,
    Karen
    Karen, I waited until 5:30 and am doing pretty good! Keep your fingers crossed or say a little prayer for me if you can about getting sleep! That's always been an issue with me; but so far, so good!
    Thanks again again and again lol
    Big Huge Hugs xoxo
    Dee

Karen, I waited until 5:30 and am doing pretty good! Keep your fingers crossed or say a little prayer for me if you can about getting sleep! That's always been an issue with me; but so far, so good!
    Thanks again again and again lol
    Big Huge Hugs xoxo
    Dee
    Hello Dee,

You did awesome to wait it out! Glad you're feeling good. I will definitely say a prayer for you....I always do. Please try and not worry about the sleep. It may not even be an issue this time. For me it was no problem and I slept like a baby, and still do!

Now you're right on schedule for tomorrow! Dose when you get up, or whatever time works for you in the am, and then about 8 hours later or near that. And just keep that schedule for about 4 more days.

Then in 4 days or so you will reduce your dose by 25% and then you will begin taking a 1.5mg total daily dose. And take that in 2 doses of .75mg each! And you just keep repeating until you get down to .25mg, or lower if you choose to do so. Then I would recommend skipping days.

But first things first and you have this going very well for you! I am so proud of how you have done so far girl! So just go on about your day and not worry about anything to do with the subs! And make sure to keep posting because you will want to look back and read your notes. It really helps!

Take care Dee and have a great evening! Talk to you again real soon.

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    LovesAnimals likes this.

Morning Karen,
    I actually did get a good nights sleep for the first time in a long time. Woke up at 9 and still feel good so I think I will take it at 10 and then again at 6. But if I feel anything before 10 I'll take it. Only dealing with 45 minutes. When I took my dose last night I did feel a little better but I also noticed as the time went on, the better I felt, which was great! I did notice the symptoms were better right away but they did totally disappear by the time I went to bed. I am so grateful for that so thank you for the prayer I'll keep you posted. I am not a runner like you but I do walk - so will do that today. My back yard also looks like a tropical rain forest - I have a huge garden, two ponds connected by a stream, (woman made lol) with koi and frogs. I would love to garden but it's been too hot and dry out so I'll just have to try to keep up with the watering. Anyway, I'll post later. Thanks for the thoughts, help, ear, typing, ect... Hugs & lots of love xoxo
    Dee
    toni.s. and Strong Desire like this.

Morning Karen,
    I actually did get a good nights sleep for the first time in a long time. Woke up at 9 and still feel good so I think I will take it at 10 and then again at 6. But if I feel anything before 10 I'll take it. Only dealing with 45 minutes. When I took my dose last night I did feel a little better but I also noticed as the time went on, the better I felt, which was great! I did notice the symptoms were better right away but they did totally disappear by the time I went to bed. I am so grateful for that so thank you for the prayer I'll keep you posted. I am not a runner like you but I do walk - so will do that today. My back yard also looks like a tropical rain forest - I have a huge garden, two ponds connected by a stream, (woman made lol) with koi and frogs. I would love to garden but it's been too hot and dry out so I'll just have to try to keep up with the watering. Anyway, I'll post later. Thanks for the thoughts, help, ear, typing, ect... Hugs & lots of love xoxo
    Dee
    A Great Morning To You Dee!

Wow....you have just put the biggest smile on my face with your words this morning! How great you did, and it's wonderful to get on here and check how you did overnight and find it went really well for you. I just couldn't be more elated for you girl!

You did EVERYTHING the right way. Now you are going to join the same kind of success that I did! That is so cool! I can tell you that after the first day and when I got settled on the constant dose, and at the same times, I just felt better and better everyday. You will too I'm sure. I am just so proud of you right now!

Your backyard and garden sound amazing! I would love to see it sometime! It can be such a happy place to visit to just clear your thoughts I would bet. It sounds so beautiful. Glad that you shared that with me today!

I will of course continue my prayers to you, and everyone here of course. They make a huge difference. You go and have yourself a great day today. You have earned it. Now you can actually relax a little bit and go on with your life. You flew through the induction and glad I was a tiny part of it. You did ALL of the hard work to get past it. Again, I am so proud of you! Take care and I'll certainly talk with you later.

Love ya Dee,
    Karen

I just got the biggest high NO drug could ever surpass. One of the reasons I knew it was past time for me to quit oxy's is the fact that I am going to be a grandmother (I had my kids early so I am NOT old lol) but just found out my first grand child is going to be grand children! (twins) just wanted to share even if I don't know anyone LOL
    Thanks for all the encouraging words Karen, I will get thru this, I have NO choice but the choice to swim instead of drowning
    Strong Desire and toni.s. like this.

I just got the biggest high NO drug could ever surpass. One of the reasons I knew it was past time for me to quit oxy's is the fact that I am going to be a grandmother (I had my kids early so I am NOT old lol) but just found out my first grand child is going to be grand children! (twins) just wanted to share even if I don't know anyone LOL
    Thanks for all the encouraging words Karen, I will get thru this, I have NO choice but the choice to swim instead of drowning
    That is so awesome Dee! Twins on the way and you're going to be the best Grandma around! That is so great really! Very happy for you. I remember when my parents knew they were going to be Grandparents. They were beyond excited! They were rubbing my belly every time they saw me!

Happy you posted the news and shared it with us! Another reason for you to be clean right? And maybe one of the best reasons! Happy for you so much! Take care and keep going forward just as you are right now. Now that's something to really look forward to!

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    LovesAnimals likes this.

toni.s. is offline Senior Member

hey Dee,
    just wanted to drop by and introduce myself..
    i've been away from the computer..otherwise i would have been here for u supporting u through the induction!..if you'll have me?
    you are in great hands with karen! i read through your thread and it seems that ur doing just fine
    keep your dosing consistant ..yes..you can change the time from 2AM lol..just stick with ur new one
    ummm..i don't know if it well help you? but getting into a sleep regime early on helped me post-subs..
    try to exercise regularly so as to get your body a little more prepared..
    and try not to FOCUS on the dosing..
    karen said something that stuck with me. she didn't glorify it. just did it. kjust took it everyday when she was supposed to..
    as addicts we can drive ourselves crazy thinking what time we're going to use...how much we're going to use..etc..that kinda thinking is just as addictive..
    and OF COURSE! get a support group in place.
    do u do NA? go to church?
    what's going to help u NOT use after all of this..

really nice meeting u...can't wait to get to know u better..

oh! CONGRATULATIONS! on the twin grandbabies. how exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by toni.s. View Post
    hey Dee,
    just wanted to drop by and introduce myself..
    i've been away from the computer..otherwise i would have been here for u supporting u through the induction!..if you'll have me?
    you are in great hands with karen! i read through your thread and it seems that ur doing just fine
    keep your dosing consistent ..yes..you can change the time from 2AM lol..just stick with ur new one
    ummm..i don't know if it well help you? but getting into a sleep regime early on helped me post-subs..
    try to exercise regularly so as to get your body a little more prepared..
    and try not to FOCUS on the dosing..
    karen said something that stuck with me. she didn't glorify it. just did it. kjust took it everyday when she was supposed to..
    as addicts we can drive ourselves crazy thinking what time we're going to use...how much we're going to use..etc..that kinda thinking is just as addictive..
    and OF COURSE! get a support group in place.
    do u do NA? go to church?
    what's going to help u NOT use after all of this..

really nice meeting u...can't wait to get to know u better..

oh! CONGRATULATIONS! on the twin grandbabies. how exciting!
    Toni, Thank you so much for your post, it means a lot to me. You can never have too much support as far as I am concern and I really appreciate yours! I am keeping myself focused. I need to get back to gardening and walking - ironically it was something I stopped after I became addicted to the pain meds. But the guilt, anxiety, self loathing etc.. of using finally sunk in and I knew I had to do something about this. Not only for me but for the people who are important in my life! Thanks for the advice and the "words of wisdom" from karen, she is quite the motivator! I am going to keep myself focused on what is important and not obsess with the suboxone (only how I want OFF that stuff also!) I have 3 girls, one recently married, another having twins and my youngest is across the country struggling (but making it) in college. I have better and more important things to spend my time, my life and money on other than drugs! I will not look back but I won't forget either!
    Thanks again for your support, it really does mean a lot.
    Hugs xoxo
    Dee
    toni.s. and Strong Desire like this.

Hi Dee,

I know you're getting ready to take your afternoon dose and I was checking to see if you're still sailing along? I'm sure you are, but wanted to let you know I was thinking about you.

So happy to see that Toni offered you her support! She is really amazing and has the best approach to things. She has been clean for quite a while now and has many things to offer and suggest. Happy you two hooked up!

Hope your afternoon went well and you were able to get in your lovely garden! That must be so beautiful! And you said you can't run like me, but you can walk around a bit. I think that's awesome! Anything you can do to get up, out of the house, and moving makes such a difference. You will feel so good afterwards!

You certainly don't have to be a marathon runner to get the most benefit out of exercise. So get to that walking and see how good it makes you feel! Take care girl and post to me later and tell me all about your day. Would love to hear about it really. Talk to you soon.

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    LovesAnimals likes this.

Hi Dee,

I know you're getting ready to take your afternoon dose and I was checking to see if you're still sailing along? I'm sure you are, but wanted to let you know I was thinking about you.

So happy to see that Toni offered you her support! She is really amazing and has the best approach to things. She has been clean for quite a while now and has many things to offer and suggest. Happy you two hooked up!

Hope your afternoon went well and you were able to get in your lovely garden! That must be so beautiful! And you said you can't run like me, but you can walk around a bit. I think that's awesome! Anything you can do to get up, out of the house, and moving makes such a difference. You will feel so good afterwards!

You certainly don't have to be a marathon runner to get the most benefit out of exercise. So get to that walking and see how good it makes you feel! Take care girl and post to me later and tell me all about your day. Would love to hear about it really. Talk to you soon.

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    Hey Karen, Had a great day, spent a lot of time outside. I use to walk about a mile and a half 4 days a week or so... but have not done so consistently in quite a while. I will get back there eventually. I did walk a few blocks though today and spent a lot of time watering! We haven't had rain in a long time and we don't have a built in sprinkler system but I don't mind watering. I just can't keep up lol. Today went great without any problems and I am doing wonderfully. I'll write more tomorrow - it's easier
    Can't thank you enough Karen. Talk later or tomorrow xoxo huge hugs!
    Dee

surfdog is offline Senior Member

Hey Ladies, you are doing it AGAIN!! Just jumping in there supporting and guiding each other, and I think it is great for all of you! Ya'll are doing well ALL of you and so good to see motivation and willingness both to give and receive. You have no idea how rare it is to see those qualities. Most want the easier softer way and there is none. Ya'll remind me of a quote by Albert Eistein" Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving forward " That is the direction that ya'll are headed, Proud of all of you God Bless Dog

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast