cocaine and suboxone
    willgatu is offline New Member

Default cocaine and suboxone

can you snort coke on suboxone? i mean i would think you could right? i wonder if it will make you sick. i dunno just a thought. lemme know.

thanks

Miles is offline Member

Of course you "can," but why would you want to? If your question is "should" you snort coke while taking Suboxone, one might question your commitment to coming clean. I can't answer the "should" question though - it's a moral one.

willgatu is offline New Member

im not saying i was going to. i was just wondering if you could. i think alot. like i said it was just a thought. and for that matter i dont have a problem with coke. my problem is with dope. wich i have been clean from for a while.

Miles is offline Member

What's the difference in coke and dope?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by willgatu View Post
    im not saying i was going to. i was just wondering if you could. i think alot. like i said it was just a thought. and for that matter i dont have a problem with coke. my problem is with dope. wich i have been clean from for a while.

You can do lots of things while using suboxone. You can go to the library, you can go grocery shopping, and I guess if you think it's necessary to use cocaine you can do that too.We will see you back on here IF you log back on after you relapse. What the heck is DOPE???

sisterwin2 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    You can do lots of things while using suboxone. You can go to the library, you can go grocery shopping, and I guess if you think it's necessary to use cocaine you can do that too.We will see you back on here IF you log back on after you relapse. What the heck is DOPE???

now that made me giggle

Quote Originally Posted by sisterwin2 View Post
    now that made me giggle

I don't think some people get it. This isn't a web site to find out if you can take cocaine with ANYTHING. PISSES ME OFF. They need to get serious or get lost.

sisterwin2 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    I don't think some people get it. This isn't a web site to find out if you can take cocaine with ANYTHING. PISSES ME OFF. They need to get serious or get lost.

I hear you....... well, you cant save the world from themselves.. it has to be there choice. I got piss at a post about firiing diludid... could he fired the paste that appeared after adding water. Ticked me off.. decided from there on I would not even answer. Let him throw a clott.

sbnyc is offline New Member

U guys are judgemental douchebags...the guy is asking a question of medical interacion....not for permission.....who cares what he does.....

Quote Originally Posted by sbnyc View Post
    U guys are judgemental douchebags...the guy is asking a question of medical interacion....not for permission.....who cares what he does.....

Medical interaction between cocaine and suboxone? Give me a freakin break. Thanks for enlightening us! I guess no one else really understood the question properly.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.