Cocaine , How fast to metabolize?
    LovlyM is offline Junior Member

Default Cocaine , How fast to metabolize?

I understand that cocaine can take 2-5 days to come out of your system but is there a difference to how it is used that can alter the detox rate? What I mean is if you snort it, it will be gone from your system in x amount of days, however if you inject it or smoke it does that alter the amount of time? Also does the method of use alter how the drug is metabolized? ANy help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Lovlym Micky

cheetahfreak is offline Junior Member

From what I have researched, it does depend on your method of ingestion.
    Snorting, allow 2-4 days for coke to exit your body.
    Smoking and banging (inject) allow 4-7.
    That could also be theory, but the way I look @ it, the faster and more intense the high, the longer it will stay in your blood.
    I have done all methods but have returned to snorting exclusively, for the mere fact, ya never know when you might get tested!

Thank You very much

See i thought that banging it would put it directly into bloodstram therefore having your kidneys and/or liver filter it out faster than snorting...this is not my problems but a friends...I said the safest way was to not do it at all...but its her life....

lulu12 is offline Junior Member

quote:Originally posted by LovlyM

See i thought that banging it would put it directly into bloodstram therefore having your kidneys and/or liver filter it out faster than snorting...this is not my problems but a friends...I said the safest way was to not do it at all...but its her life....
    I got a bad pee for just this reason.. I banged about 2 grams therefore 4 days later when I went pee pee I got popped... But b4 this I sniffed and took a pee only 2 days later "8ball" and it was gone...

speak kindly! Karma my friend!

No, I do not use. I am a criminal justice major and have a project due on illicite drug abuse and the methods with regards to. I just thought if I could put into my essay the different uses vs the rate of it being metabolized I could prove to my instructer that I know what I am talking about...lol

Wham is offline New Member

Cokaine will leave an imprint on the spirit that, while invisible to the naked eye, can have great implications when you visit or inhabit other realms. These realms include and are not limited to the realm of DREAM and the realm of SPIRIT. It is imperative that your friend seek absolution to remove the imprint. Its affects never leave otherwise. I will add that the imprint is the same however the drug is ingested. Some of you on this board would be likewise advised to do the same and seek atonement through a local church or spiritual center. A clergy member or spiritual guide will be able to further assist.

Best to you all,
    Wham