Can a drug test tell a month back on oxycontin
    david5151 is offline New Member

Default Can a drug test tell a month back on oxycontin

I cant afford to keep up with my doctors appts and prescription costs so I need to sell some of my oxycontin, I am worried that when I get drug tested when I go back to my doc that they will be able to see that I havent been taking it except for a week prior to coming to the appt. My plan was to sell most of my pills then 10 days before my appt start my normal rounds, will this work or will they see that I didnt take it for the first few weeks ?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

They can do a drug toxicity test on a UA to determine the current level of a drug in your system but it wouldn't tell about what happened a month ago unless they do a specific test for that purpose like a hair follicle test. It's impossible almost to beat the tests if they want to find out something. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

hadenough2009 is offline Junior Member

Question: If you can go 3 weeks without taking the Oxys, why take them at all? If you only take them for one week per month, maybe you don't need them at all and you could stop going to the doctor to get them. You'd save a lot of money. Or are you getting the scripts just so you can sell them? Not judging, just curious. I don't know your situation, but my husband's sister is on disability and she has to keep taking her meds in order to stay on disability. She has become addicted (my husband is addicted too), so she's in a vicious cycle. Good luck and God bless.

I myself am on disability and am only in server pain a few times a week, im in moderate pain all day which I use medical marijuana for, but my 1st drug screening is coming up to see if I have been taking the appropiate dosage, I have never sold before, and this is a one time deal selling these pills to make and save up money. I still have enough to get me by, does anyone know if they can trace back each day for a month and if you took your dosage? I could always lie and say I wasnt in pain those days and didnt need to take any, but then he wouldnt fill my script

Anyone have any more info? Will I be ok if I start my dosage again about ten days prior to my test?

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Yes, that should work, Oxy stays in your system for at least 3 days.

thanks a lot bro, much appreciated