Awesome!!
    rock1101 is offline Member

Default Awesome!!

I'm finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm currently no longer feeling withdrawal, I'm getting things back into order, and hopefully I won't go back.

From now on, every morning I wake up I'm going to ask God to give me the power to say no to those pills, and when I go to bed the following night, I'll thank God that I was able to go each day without them.

I don't want to relapse. I was a fool for relapsing in the first place. I just need to stay strong and get past the cravings I will get along the road to recovery.

I'm gonna try to go to the NA meetings as much as I can, hopefully I will have a sponsor soon so I can find ways to get to the meetings more often. Now if I get a job working evenings, then the times I'll be able to make it to the meetings will be subject to change. I know there's meetings around Noon, so maybe I'll be able to make it to those meetings if this becomes the case.

Anyway thanking everyone for supporting me through my 2nd time detoxing, I really hope there's no 3rd time. Seriously....

sisterwin2 is offline Senior Member

this is great Rock........... So glad your thru...

Keep it up as this is where the fun begans... We have to learn how to live without using. Up to date all I have concentrated on was getting clean. Now I have to fix what ever happen to make me relapse.... I cant just say it was due to pain or surgery.. this is just an excuse.

Don't want to say good luck because at this point luck has nothing to do with it.... I wish you good LIFE... this we have some control over.

Remember not to sweat the small stuff.... and do what ever it takes to protect yourself .....

Keep it up .... your on the road.

Sister

Quote Originally Posted by sisterwin2 View Post
    this is great Rock........... So glad your thru...

Keep it up as this is where the fun begans... We have to learn how to live without using. Up to date all I have concentrated on was getting clean. Now I have to fix what ever happen to make me relapse.... I cant just say it was due to pain or surgery.. this is just an excuse.

Don't want to say good luck because at this point luck has nothing to do with it.... I wish you good LIFE... this we have some control over.

Remember not to sweat the small stuff.... and do what ever it takes to protect yourself .....

Keep it up .... your on the road.

Sister

Yah I know what you mean. When you get through detox, it's only the beginning. From my experience, trying to live with the cravings you get later on, are harder to get through than the actual withdrawal itself.

But, I've got to stay strong, and get through life clean.

I'm actually glad it took it's tole today, because from what the weather man said there's a possible hurricane threat that could be coming to me and Roberts area, so I have alot of work to do to prepare for this possible threat.

But yah thanks for replying to me and I also wish you the best too Sister!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Default Rock

Hi John. Told you. We can't just wish the w/d symptoms away. We have to just ride it out sometimes. Remember this the next time someone offers you some pills whether they are friend, foe or family. It's all the same. Hope to see you in church. Good luck dude and God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Hi John. Told you. We can't just wish the w/d symptoms away. We have to just ride it out sometimes. Remember this the next time someone offers you some pills whether they are friend, foe or family. It's all the same. Hope to see you in church. Good luck dude and God bless.
    Yah. Gotta say no to dope. Because no matter if it's a pill or >>>>>>, cocaine or crystal meth, it's still "dope".

And I will try to make it to Church. If you want come pick me up tomorrow for Wednesday evening Church. If I can get my days and nights back into order again I'll be happy to attend Sunday church with you .

Just having alot of trouble sleeping. Which is probably my ONLY issue right now getting over all this. It's 5:30am here and I've only gotten like 2 hours of sleep lol.

Anonymous Guest

I want to go to church with you guys to...LOL