Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes
Anyone Out There????
    Chrissytee is offline Member

Default Anyone Out There????

I really didn't want to start a new thread but I didnt know what else to do . If anyone who's reading this and have read my other thread they'd realize I suck in math!!!! I need help from anyone, please. I did my 4th day at 3mg. subs yesterday I'm suppose to drop 25 today as per Robert wonderful plan. Now would that have at 2.75 or 2.25. I was suppose to take whichever dose it was at 8:00 this morning. It is now 10:55. I did take 2.25 to be on the safe side. Could someone please let me know if i did the right thing. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help. It's deeply appreciated. I'm sorry I took half of 2.25 this morning.

Chrissy.
    Last edited by Chrissytee; 06-13-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Anonymous Guest

Yep. 2.25mgs is correct. Anytime you want to drop, take your current dose and multiply by 0.75 to get your new dose (ie 3x0.75=2.25 and then 2.25x0.75=1.6875 so round up to 1.75)
    Strong Desire, Chrissytee and MP5 like this.

Can someone please help me??? How much suboxone film am I suppose to take if my calculator says 0.84375. I was on 1.125 and I'm going down 25%. My math sucks so thanks in advance. If anyone on this thread has read any of my post they know for sure my math is the worst. I'm seriously thinking about taking a math class..... Seriously.

Strong Desire is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissytee View Post
    Can someone please help me??? How much suboxone film am I suppose to take if my calculator says 0.84375. I was on 1.125 and I'm going down 25%. My math sucks so thanks in advance. If anyone on this thread has read any of my post they know for sure my math is the worst. I'm seriously thinking about taking a math class..... Seriously.
    I just answered this question for you on my thread!
    Karen

Chrissy,

I'll make it real easy for you right now! From each dose you will reduce by 25% and get the following amounts......

1.125mg (-25%) = 1mg
    1.0mg (-25%) = .75mg
    .75mg (-25%) = .60mg
    .60mg (-25%) = .45mg
    .45mg (-25%) = .33mg
    .33mg (-25%) = .25mg
    .25mg (-25%) = .18mg

I rounded off a couple of the numbers as you're allowed to do! Now you have it all the way until you begin the day skipping process! Hope this helps you!

I told you on my thread that I would be happy to help you all the way as you taper from now on. You said you would like my help and I would be honored to do so girl! So just relax a bit ok. If you need help with cutting up the film to get the right dose just let me know. Always happy to help a friend!

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    Chrissytee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Desire View Post
    Chrissy,

I'll make it real easy for you right now! From each dose you will reduce by 25% and get the following amounts......

1.125mg (-25%) = 1mg
    1.0mg (-25%) = .75mg
    .75mg (-25%) = .60mg
    .60mg (-25%) = .45mg
    .45mg (-25%) = .33mg
    .33mg (-25%) = .25mg
    .25mg (-25%) = .18mg

I rounded off a couple of the numbers as you're allowed to do! Now you have it all the way until you begin the day skipping process! Hope this helps you!

I told you on my thread that I would be happy to help you all the way as you taper from now on. You said you would like my help and I would be honored to do so girl! So just relax a bit ok. If you need help with cutting up the film to get the right dose just let me know. Always happy to help a friend!

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    t

Thank you Karen thank you, thank you, thank you,. Your the best. I hope everything goes well and ill call on you for sure if anything goes wrong so I don't have to go up. It seems like me forever but ill survive. Thanks again girlie. Oh yeah Karen when you got to 75 did you twice a day?
    Strong Desire likes this.

t

Thank you Karen thank you, thank you, thank you,. Your the best. I hope everything goes well and ill call on you for sure if anything goes wrong so I don't have to go up. It seems like me forever but ill survive. Thanks again girlie. Oh yeah Karen when you got to 75 did you twice a day?
    No problem girl! When you get UNDER 1mg you take it ONCE per day only. So you will begin with the .75mg taking it one time per day!

Glad I could help!

Lotsa Love,
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Desire View Post
    No problem girl! When you get UNDER 1mg you take it ONCE per day only. So you will begin with the .75mg taking it one time per day!

Glad I could help!e

Lotsa Love,
    Karen
    Yes that help. And I should have worded it different I meant did you spilt the 75 once in the morning and once in the evening? If you just took it all at once what time of the day did you dose? I fuss I could take 50 in the morning and 25 in the evening. Thanks again.

Anonymous Guest

no. only take it once a day from here. what time you take it is your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysod View Post
    no. only take it once a day from here. what time you take it is your choice.
    Okay thanks a lot Cheekysod that sounds like a plan.

ClassiqueMom is offline Senior Member

have not forgotten you, christy.. you remain in my prayers

Classique MoM
    Chrissytee likes this.
    P - R - A - Y - E - R
    When life gets too hard to stand...KNEEL !

Chrissy,

Just wanted to stop by and say hello! Hope you're doing well today! Read Cheeky's post to you so now you know what to do so you're in great hands right now with Cheeky!

I'll be around and if you need anything I will be able to help also. Take care and give an update when you can please. Have a nice day!

Lotsa Love,
    Karen
    Chrissytee likes this.

My taper seems to have gone horribly wrong. I went down to. 75 yesterday that I usually take about 6:16 a.m I was fine all day but around 2:00a.m. I woke up with a horrible stomach pain and that choking feeling. I haven't felt that kind of pain in 9 years. I tossed and turned and tossed and turn until I couldn't take it anymore!!! Around 5:00 I took my dose of .75 and its now 7:45 and my body still hasn't adjusted. I'm seriously thinking of starting all over at 1 mg does anyone have any input? Thanks in advance

2mg. But I only have 20 8mg. subs left and I don't want to go back to the Dr.s again. I'm upset and hurting…, I.didn't feel.this way coming of methadone. I feel ready to take something now just to feel normal again maybe just a 25mg. piece. Does anyeone have any suggestions should I start over at

My taper isn't going well at all I went down to .75 Mg yesterday around 6:15 a.m. and I was fine all day until I went.to sleep and awoke at 2:40 this morning with the most horrible stomach pain and choking feeling I haven't felt since 9 years ago. I fought the pain until I couldn't take any longer and took my dose of .75 at 5:15 and it'd now 8:10 and I still don't feel well. I'm seriously thinking of starting over at 1 Mg. but I only have 20 8mg. subs left and I don't want to go back to the Drs.
    I want to try to take a .25 mg piece of sub now just to feel right but not sure if I should but I don't like to feellike this. If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate it. Has anyone felt this kind of pain while tapering? Maybe I shouldn't touch the subs with my hands I don't know but what I do know is something isn't right. Thanks in advance for any advice

Anonymous Guest

My taper isn't going well at all I went down to .75 Mg yesterday around 6:15 a.m. and I was fine all day until I went.to sleep and awoke at 2:40 this morning with the most horrible stomach pain and choking feeling I haven't felt since 9 years ago. I fought the pain until I couldn't take any longer and took my dose of .75 at 5:15 and it'd now 8:10 and I still don't feel well. I'm seriously thinking of starting over at 1 Mg. but I only have 20 8mg. subs left and I don't want to go back to the Drs.
    I want to try to take a .25 mg piece of sub now just to feel right but not sure if I should but I don't like to feellike this. If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate it. Has anyone felt this kind of pain while tapering? Maybe I shouldn't touch the subs with my hands I don't know but what I do know is something isn't right. Thanks in advance for any advice
    Christy...
    I read your posts....
    I don't know the answer to this.......
    SO.....Bumping!
    Marian
    Chrissytee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwally View Post
    Christy...
    I read your posts....
    I don't know the answer to this.......
    SO.....Bumping!
    Marian
    Thanks for bumping me Marian now all I can do is sit back and pray someone has suggestions. Its now 10:56 my way and I'm stilling feeling the same. I haven't even attempted to get out the bed because I don't fell well at all.

Hi Chrissy,

I was going to take today off, but can't sit by and watch you struggle. I'm not entirely certain of what you really should do either, but maybe my "helper" from yesterday can come on here and give us the help that is needed. I will be praying for that to happen.

The only thing that I might suggest is that it seems your dose isn't lasting you long enough. But DO NOT take a larger amount. That is not the way to go. Maybe taking that .25mg sliver will make a difference, but I'm NOT saying for you to do that.

From my own experience I took my single dose at noon and it lasted all day and night for me. Maybe it would for you too??? Not really sure as everyone is different. But hopefully Cheeky, Reid, or my "helper" can come on and help you out, or tell me how to help you?

Best I can do right now girl. Try to lay down and relax as best you can ok. Hopefully it will get better on it's on. Now there is the chance that you could actually be sick you know? Again not sure? Hang in there Chrissy and hopefully help is on the way. Thinking of you all day today sweetie.

Big Hugs,
    Karen
    Chrissytee likes this.

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for bumping me Marian now all I can do is sit back and pray someone has suggestions. Its now 10:56 my way and I'm stilling feeling the same. I haven't even attempted to get out the bed because I don't fell well at all.
    Chrissy......
    You might think no one pays attention, but I know that I read most everything, so do many others. If I don't know the answer I usually keep my mouth shut......just don't think you are alone.
    Marian
    Strong Desire and Chrissytee like this.

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

Chrissy.... fill me in on what is going on? What dose are you at right now.. Do you split it into 2 equal doses morning and night? how are you feeling right now?

Quote Originally Posted by caughtagain View Post
    Chrissy.... fill me in on what is going on? What dose are you at right now.. Do you split it into 2 equal doses morning and night? how are you feeling right now?
    Reid,

Read post #14 here!

Karen
    caughtagain likes this.

MP5
    MP5 is offline Member

You still out there chrissy?

sit tight...

I started at .75 yesterday and I took it all at once at 6:15 a.m before that I was splitting my doses in the morning and in the afternoon. I was thinking maybe that's the problem. But I'm thinking back and I'm looking at the piece I cut., some are looking way bigger than the others so I really hats to say this but I think when I was at 1.125 I was taking more than I was suppose to and that jump down to 75 was to much of a jump. Wow I finally said it but please don't judge me because I have been following to taper plan as best I could and I don't want to blame it on work because I should have been paying way more attention to what I was taking but when I went back to work I got distracted and I was also taking my doses at fifteenth times due to the hours I was working. And appears that I was taking fifteenth pieces that I shouldn't have kinda to keep me going but not more than twice a day. I hope this is not confusing to you. Do you think I should start over or just stay where I'm at and I did take another sliver before I read your post but it was only .25 if that makes a difference
    Last edited by Chrissytee; 07-20-2012 at 10:40 AM.

ok.... just spoke with Rober..........................Melinda. Go ahead and take .25 right now... See if that amount gets you stable... If so stay at that adjusted dose for 4 days and then start the reduction at that point... We don't want you feeling bad...
    Strong Desire, MP5 and Chrissytee like this.

ok.... just spoke with Rober..........................Melinda. Go ahead and take .25 right now... See if that amount gets you stable... If so stay at that adjusted dose for 4 days and then start the reduction at that point... We don't want you feeling bad...
    Reid.......YOU ARE AWESOME!
    MP5 and Chrissytee like this.

MP5
    MP5 is offline Member

No judging here... you know that. if you were at 1.125 and dropped to .75 thast is more than %25, and if your doses were a little off that could have turned into much more than the %25 and the switching to once a day on to that.

I am going to go back through right now and read your posts on both threads and take a look.

P.S. -- Don't stress about having to go back to the doctor ever again if you have 20-8mg films left. that is more than enough for you to do this no matter what.

So.....How are you feeling now??

Mike

MP5
    MP5 is offline Member

Do you feel better after you take that .25mg.

And you mentioned handling the films. That should not be a problem if your hands are dry and not swetty.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MP5 View Post
    No judging here... you know that. if you were at 1.125 and dropped to .75 thast is more than %25, and if your doses were a little off that could have turned into much more than the %25 and the switching to once a day on to that.

I am going to go back through right now and read your posts on both threads and take a look.

P.S. -- Don't stress about having to go back to the doctor ever again if you have 20-8mg films left. that is more than enough for you to do this no matter what.

Mike
    Thanks Mike I know you guys don't judge yous just call it like it is. I thought I put lil behind that sorry. I am feeling a little better than what I was since taking the. 25 sliver. Oh boy I'm making this taper way harder than it should be. If I shouldn't have went down to. 75 than where do suggest I should have went and thanks for posting.

MP5
    MP5 is offline Member

How long ago did you take that .25, and would you say you feel stable?

If it makes you feel better, I did the same thing during my taper and dropped to much once....just once.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MP5 View Post

Mike
    Mike,

I gave Chrissy the "dosing" schedule in post #5 here on this thread. She was at a 1mg dose and recently reduced to .75mg. Just a FYI for you is all!.

Hugs,
    Karen

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast