Any pain pill Ill take it...
    BartendergyrlMD is offline New Member

Lightbulb Any pain pill Ill take it...

I used to be a herion addict and stoped as soon as I found out I was having a baby and I went about a year after he was born without using anything. I then moved to NC and did not have any friends and the one friend I did find did pain pills. So it started slow and the addiction came back. Its been about a year I've been doing any pain pill I can find. I need help and advise please, I want to stop! I can not tell my husband because he would leave me again and probly take my son. I'm up to 8-10 random pain pills a day depending on what I can get my hands on. I'm so glad I found this forum because I just learned about the Thomas recipe and if anyone has done it let me know how it worked for you. Thanks.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BartendergyrlMD View Post
    I used to be a herion addict and stoped as soon as I found out I was having a baby and I went about a year after he was born without using anything. I then moved to NC and did not have any friends and the one friend I did find did pain pills. So it started slow and the addiction came back. Its been about a year I've been doing any pain pill I can find. I need help and advise please, I want to stop! I can not tell my husband because he would leave me again and probly take my son. I'm up to 8-10 random pain pills a day depending on what I can get my hands on. I'm so glad I found this forum because I just learned about the Thomas recipe and if anyone has done it let me know how it worked for you. Thanks.
    Hi Bartendergyrl
    it works great and you can get some good support here to...
    so just keep posting and let us know how we can help...
    you need to ditch your friend tho...she will just try to talk you into taking more pills...
    Talk to you soon, Melinda