advice for withdrawin from 10-20 bag >>>>>> habbit
    sid1747 is offline New Member

Default advice for withdrawin from 10-20 bag >>>>>> habbit

ok im preparing to start this tomorrow. i have been doing >>>>>> for about 3-4 years straight with the longest break being the 2 days i spent in jail i've had no other clean time. i've left rehabs and got kicked out of methadone clinics mutliple times. this is my last chance i have nothing left and i have to do it this time.

here is my list of medications i have to take.

1 bag of dope left
    18 8mg suboxone
    12 2mg suboxone
    plenty of trazodone
    a few seroquils
    8 klonopins (little green ones) and 5 clonazepams .5mgs (same thing?)
    plenty of clonodine .1's and .3's
    10 hydrocodones
    6 vicodins
    some multiviatmins
    plenty of imodium

i plan on doing the 1 last bag tomorrow morning too take the edge off for a few hours before the horror begins.

ok so my questions are. (note i've read the thomas recipe but i dont have money too buy anything else)

1.how long do i have to wait to take the suboxone. i tried it once before taking the 2 mg pills i waited till i was alittle sick to take them and they did not work i was sick all day and night, i actually think they may have made me sicker. someone told me if u take them too soon they will make u go thew instant withdrawl.

2. should i bother taking the hyrdocodone and vicodine? i know i will have to eat almost the whole bottle. if i should take it should i wait till after i finish with the suboxone or take them before i start the suboxone?

3. should i take the .1 or .3 mg clonodines?

4. are klonopins and clonazepam the same thing? and how often should i take these between the suboxone doses?

5. are there any other over the counter medications that anyone recommends? if it will greatly help i will go steal it. j/k

6. in what order should i take most of this stuff?

all opinions, tips, suggestions, anything will be greatly appreciated.

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

If You Are Really Wanting To Get Clean And Truely Have That At Heart I Commend You But Taking All These Meds Without The Supervision Of A Doctor And The Withdrawl On Top Of It Is A Very Dangerous Combination. I Cant Help But To Think By Taking All Those Meds You Arent Trading On Problem For Another. Please Do Yourself A Favor Seek Medical Help To Help With Your Addiction And If You Really Want To Get Clean And Sober You Wont Get Kicked Out Of A Rehabilitaion Center. Someone Who Is Determined And Really Wants A Sober Life Sticks It Out And Follows The Rules So That Doesnt Happen. From Your Story I Am Not 100% Sure You Are Really Commited To Being Clean Right Now And I Say This Because If You Were Really Wanting To Be Clean You Wouldnt Want To Take Another Bag Of Dope And A Bunch Of Addicting Medications To Wean Down You Would Definitly Seek Medical Treatment If You Are As Addicted As You Say. If YOu Are Commited Im Sorry For Second Guessing You. Just Calling It How I See It.

I Donot Guarentee Any Information Provided But Will Be As Accurate As I Can.

ahendrix656 is offline New Member

Ok first, YOU CANNOT TAKE CLOTHESPINS, KLONOPINS SERIUOS RESPITORY FAILER, ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE DIED TAKING VALUIM, XANAX, BENZOS WITH THIS. SO NO ON KLONOPINS
    For shorter actting drugs you must be in with drawal for at least 12rhs or more. For pain killers. Yes u are right , if you are taking pain pills and u are not in w/d , u take suboxone it just makes it worst. INSTANT W/D. Clonodines work! But I know of only the patch , so please dont count on me about the clonodines. I dont sujest in taking any of these things if ur serious about the suboxone. Unless u wanna binge for a day or soo..... Then go though W/D even worse. Trazadones will help you out with your sleep disturbance that u will have , due to W/D. Now I am not an MD, just experinced alot of **** in my life, and i work at suboxone office. So u need further advise talk 2 ur MD first. Wish u the best

sweetchikk05 is offline Banned

I agree, you need to be under the superviosion of a dr, I just left rehab myself and I saw 2 people detoxing off herion have a seizure!! you dont want to do it on your own, there still has to be a rehab out there that will take you, you got yourself kicked out previously rehab wont work for you if you dont want it to, they are there to help but its up to you to do the work, I have seen a lot of people go into rehab and come out clean, if you are serious about quitting herion then please go in and get the help you need, dont put your health at risk, do it the right way, it can be done, the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem, realizing that you are powerless over your addiction and that your life as become unmanagable, thats the first step, and one of the hardest steps, have you ever heard the serenity prayer? I say it 3-4 times a day if not more, it helps, I will give it to you, maybe it will help you to make the right desicion..

GOD, GRANT US THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS WE CAN NOT CHANGE, THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS WE CAN AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, JUST FOR TODAY!!!!!

every time I get the urge to use or if I get frustrated or anything, I repeat this prayer, it has worked miricales for me and many others, I hope it helps you and i hope to see you go to a rehab and get the help you need, God Bless You!!

Liz ann