adderall and xanax.
    skbeany is offline New Member

Default adderall and xanax.

I Take Adderall For Weight Loss. And I Have Been On Xanax For Over 4 Years But I Dont Take Them Everyday. Is There Anyone Else Out There That Takes Them Both? I Really Dont Like To Take Them Together In The Same Day. Does Anyone Out There Take Them Both And How Does It Make Them Feel? ITS LIKE HAVING TO TAKE SOMETHING TO GO TO SLEEP THEN I FEEL SO GROGGY FROM THE XANAX THEN I TAKE THE ADDERALL TO WAKE UP.
    Last edited by skbeany; 05-29-2008 at 04:04 AM.

slicknikkaay is offline New Member

I take adderall for weight loss, too, and I also used to use xanax (as well as other benzos such as ativan and klonopin, but xanax worked best). Do you have an eating disorder or are you prescribed for add/adhd? i have both, and insomnia, and after a year and a half of taking adderall to lose more weight, i was anorexic and miserable. i weaned off of both the adderall and the xanax because i was running out of them too soon and taking more than i was prescribed, so i was honest with my doc, and in january i was lowered - slowly - from 60 mg of adderall (i took more) to 20 mg, and slowly weaned off of the xanax as well. how much are you taking, and what has helped you to lose weight? in my experience, the xanax weaning to be tolerable if i smoked a bit during the day or at bedtime, but i am so tired and hungry if i don't take the adderall. now i'm still on the 20 mg of adderall, but i'm taking 10-15 mg as prescribed of ambien to fall asleep because we determined that my insomnia is an underlying problem. i also found it really helpful to take valerian root/valerian at bedtime and melatonin, too. Glad to hear I'm not alone

skbeany is offline New Member

Thank You For Getting Back To Me.i Dont Have An Eating Disorder But I Was A Little Overweight From My Pregnancy A Year Ago. I Have Only Been On Adderall For About 4 Months And Lost Alot Of The Weight. But Im Afraid If I Get Off I Will Gain It All Back Im Only On 20mg. But I Need To Ask My Dr. To Up It Because I Get Immune So Fast.im On 2mg Of Xanax. But If I Take Half Before Bed It Does Nothing So I Take A Whole One And Then The Next Day I Just Dont Want To Get Out Of Bed.i Have Tried All Of The Other Meds You Talked About.but Came To The Conclusion That Im Gonna Have To Pick One And Stay With It.i Dont Have Add.i Too Also Run Out Of The Adderall Before Im Supposed To.