adderall to help suboxone withdrawl?
    tko
    tko is offline New Member

Unhappy adderall to help suboxone withdrawl?

I have been off suboxone for over a week and i havnt been able to move due to fatigue. went to the Doc today and he subscribed me some adderall. Does anyone know how long this fatigue will last? I was useing oxys for about 6 months about 150 mgs a day. I had been starting a cage fighting career before this nightmare and it has been impossible to train. Any advise or help would be appreciated. i just want to be back to normal. Are their any home remedies to speed this up?

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

I know it's hard but can you start training again.Exercise is the best thing after opiate withdrawls as it helps stimulate endorphin production.Go back to a high protien diet and drink sport drinks like gatorade.Stay away from the so called energy drinks as they can add to anxiety.Good luck....Dave

tko

Red face

Thanks for the advice. I feel way better today. my only worry now is getting addicted to the adderall. my doc has me taking 20mg 2x day. I worked out today and felt about 70%. If anyone else has any advise on speeding this process up. >> love to here it.

EmpatheticSoul is offline New Member

I tried Suboxone for my >>>>>>/oxy addiction and I just could not tolerate it. I hated the speedy, headachey feeling it gave me and I still felt very tired and had no appetite. The Doc adjusted the dosage both up and down and I still just could not tolerate it. Now I am on methadone maintenance and doing so much better. I guess I am lucky that I could not tolerate Suboxone but I know that methadone is a real bear to stop taking also and I will cross that bridge when I come to it. WHat I wanted to ask you was what kind of workouts you were doing? Do they involve a lot of cardio or are you mainly weight training or is a combo of both?

tko

I couldnt stand the way suboxone made me feel so I only stayed on them for 5 days. That maybe why my fatigue was so bad. The adderall has given me energy but I dont want to have a heart attack. Im training for a cage fight next month and the training is intense. I do alot of cardio and weights. I have had trouble sleeping and the cardio seems to be harder. Probably because my heart rate is higher than normal.

sta_orgo is offline New Member

The subonxone is the best drug in the world as far as I am concerned. Adderol makes no sense. You could actually take a couple of benadryl a day to get the desired affect. You need tons and tons of water and TLC. Massages, heating pads, etc......It all goes away and you will feel so good you will absolutely neevr want to take Oxys again.