36 days no Subs still feel bad
    astiver is offline New Member

Default 36 days no Subs still feel bad

I have more energy granted everyday is different but the sweating under my arms is driving me crazy. I mean im always cold and at the same time sweating its gross and very annoying. Im still very emotional at times and feel bad because I feel like my family thinks im going crazy. How long is all this going to keep hapening. Anyone have any sort of answer pleaseeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by ddcmod; 11-23-2010 at 09:02 PM.

yezdegerd is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by astiver View Post
    I have more energy granted everyday is different but the sweating under my arms is driving me crazy. I mean im always cold and at the same time sweating its gross and very annoying. Im still very emotional at times and feel bad because I feel like my family thinks im going crazy. How long is all this going to keep hapening. Anyone have any sort of answer pleaseeeeeeeeee
    Ugh, sorry I have no advice, just kicking myself for going the suboxone route. After being on it now and hearing other stories it should really only be used for >>>>>> detox or extreme oxycontin usage

i agree and if i would of known what I know now. I would of only been on them for a month but the doctor i was going to had me on them for 1 year & 8 months so ya this is hell i admit everyday gets a little better but this sucks.

jammymommy is offline Senior Member

Hey, I've been off subs since Oct. 17 and have the feeling this is going to be a really GRADUAL healing for us. I too am cold but have stinky armpits (which I NEVER had, even when working out!). I've had that creepy withdrawally feeling at night sometimes, lack of energy, depression, and even started sneezing at least four episodes a day, five times each episode.
    On the good side, I had a very HARD time getting off the subs, and am SO thankful to be done with that wd horror. Also, it really DOES get better every week.
    The more time that goes on I think we'll be better & better!
    jammy

ThePistol is offline Junior Member

Astiver

Yea im on day 11.I have jus a few symptoms . Legs are tired and hurt. I can jus wake up and walk for 2 mins and im dying to get off of them.When i do get off them they still cramp.Not restlessness but cramping all day. Did u ever have that and when did your goes away?..

Yea same here with the sweating.

Let me ask you this,I jus had this answered for me today. Are you happy at times, hows your libido and pain?

i jus found out my enmorphins are starting to produce on there own again without Subs

my libido is ok im still really tired im not in pain persay but i'm still getting headaches and have trouble staying asleep at night. I found if i can make myself get up and go for a 45 minute walk i fell so much better its just getting up to do it. how long were you on the suboxone.