22 days!!!!!
    icandothis is offline Member

Talking 22 days!!!!!

it feels pretty good to wake up and not reach for a pill my cravings are going down almost everyday except for last night and today because i got arrested lol not funny but it kinda is just the way it happened... but just sitting in there couldnt even smoke a cigarette i felt like i was in full blown withdrawals... but everythings good for the most part and tomorrows my b day so you know im gonna blow off some stress lol

ClassiqueMom is offline Senior Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, icandothis!!

what a wonderful gift! today makes 23 clean! good on you!

cherdox57 is offline Senior Member

Default icandothis

WOW 22 days. I am at 9 days. Everyday is an accomplishment. BE PROUD OF YOUR SELF. I take it one day at a time. Happy Birthday and hope all your wishes come true.
    Sorry for your troubles. Hope it was not serious. Hang in there icandothis. as I will.
    Cher

Talking

actually today is day 24 i had to check the calender lol but i feel amazing its like no other and im sober as a judge... its like im naturally high except for a couple times when stress gets the best of me but i will not give in.... i know im going to have good days and bad days but im not trying to think about the future just the right now.. and thanks for the birthday wishes guys

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

Happy birthday Can! stay positive and keep fighting the good fight. Remember, this addiction thing is a process not an event and it is one that you have to work all the time. Both in good times when it seems easy and in bad times when it is a challenge. Proud of you Can!...........CA

Ggeo is offline Member

Default Right there withya......!

I'm approximately the same number of days free from opiates ( I didn't keep track..around the 16 th of November I quit) and wow! I can't believe how much better I feel. EVERYTHING'S different...I went for a 45 minute walk in the rain..something I never would've done at the last few months of Oxy abuse..my energy is returning and the depression is lifting..not completely but better! I no longer want to go back to bed all the time..My last chemo was Oct 19 so between that being over and quitting pills I am definitely on the mend..thanks to all on here!

Default 25 daysss

feeling better everyday.. im having fun with my friends again its amazing how clear my head is besides from the racing thoughts lol but i havent really had any depresion but all the other times i tried i did??? its wierd but im not complaining