20mg oxycontin
    payj is offline New Member

Default 20mg oxycontin

what would this make you feel like if it were your first time taking it? would you be able to drive etc?

thanks.

Normankay is offline Member

Depends how you do it. If you sniff it, it kicked in almost instantly for me when I first tried it, yet my friend on his first time he sniffed it as well and it took him about a half hour to notice the effects. If you swallow it I would say around 30 mins to an hour. I drove all the time on them, yet I was also really stupid aswell. I really wouldnt suggest driving on them at all, esp if its the first time you are trying them. You might start nodding (feeling a euphoria that makes you feel like you are going to fall asleep.) This ******************** is extremely addicting though. Its always hard to say no when you havent tried it yet. People always tend to think that they won't get addicted to oxy, cause they think they will be able to control it. LOL it doesnt work that way. Its like a prescribed >>>>>> dose. Soon you will have to do more and more till you are broke and stealing money to buy some. Yeah getting prescribed them seems like its ok to do them, but doctors dont take oxys and dont understand addiction, they have read about addiction yeah, but understanding it is something only addicts know. Hope you dont take them buddie. You are gonna do what you want to though. I remember thinking I was strong enough not to get addicted, then I became a strung out loser. Now having to go to a methadone clinic daily to help recover from being an idiot and being too scared to quit cold turkey cause of withdrawl effects. If you like to have diahrea for 10 days and feel like your freezing on 100 degree days, not be able to eat or drink (anything), dont like sleep, and not mind sleeping your own ********************, go ahead and do the oxys, but dont say I didnt warn you. LOL.

submom is offline Member

Hey there
    do me a favor, read just 10 post.....then tell me if you still want to use....are ya nuts or what hun???

Junkie781 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by payj View Post
    what would this make you feel like if it were your first time taking it? would you be able to drive etc?

thanks.
    Have you been prescribed this medication by a doctor or are you going to use it recreationally? I would really strongly advise you to AVOID the recreational use of narcotic pain relievers.

Seriously.

hotandcold is offline New Member

If your doctor prescribed them for you, you may want to tell him to go F himself. This is a disgusting drug that I am now addicted to thanks to a doctor who knows nothing about addiction. OC is just like the above poster put it, "a prescribed >>>>>> dose". No pain is worth what this stuff can do to you. I cannot believe that it is legal!

ndoftaworld is offline New Member

********************, OC's aren't nothing compared to methadone.

I do recommend against taking recreationally, but if prescribed - be careful, follow directions, and get ready for euphoria!

After taking it for a long time, w/d's are pretty severe but only last a couple of weeks at most. Methadone can leave you reeling for months even years! Take oxy or hydrocodone's, or morphine, anything! before methadone!

Peace, and wellbeing

Nd

Default Don't Drive

When I tried Oxy it did nothing but keep me awake and make me itch really bad. Not a Drug of Choice for me. If you do feel any great high just remember you are sucking the life from your brain and you will pay the price physically and emotionally. You are messing with your brain's balance. Maybe reading some posts will help you stay away. Who knows. I hope so. But if you do try it, don't drive around...you never know how someone will react to any drug.