16 days w/o Oxy w00t. ya right..
    D4Ta is offline Member

Default 16 days w/o Oxy w00t. ya right..

hi, well, its been 16 hell in a handbag days, since I swallowed comfort, joy, and contentment. I have to say that I do not wish anyone to ever go thru this nightmare, physical wd`s are almost gone I HOPE, legs are jumpy at nite, and sleep still rarely comes, but im very thankful when it does, I have mad cravings still for oxycontin, but I know that even 1 pill would set it off again, and I aint doing this again, this is worse than dying ,, I ******************** you not! and im not dying for no pill. trying to get by, thanks to all that posted, and I wish anyone the best of luck with thier addiction(s). cheers

mikeyh is offline Member

Hey dude,,your doing great...im on day 3 of the h word...lol cant sleep at all,no need to even try...gotta go to work on the crab boat tomorrow at 5 am..i no thats gonna be wonderful,,im used to staying up at long times,but with WDS going on gonna be a good one.....you doing great buddy just keep it up...you are that far man i wish i was....Good luck to ya....

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by D4Ta View Post
    hi, well, its been 16 hell in a handbag days, since I swallowed comfort, joy, and contentment. I have to say that I do not wish anyone to ever go thru this nightmare, physical wd`s are almost gone I HOPE, legs are jumpy at nite, and sleep still rarely comes, but im very thankful when it does, I have mad cravings still for oxycontin, but I know that even 1 pill would set it off again, and I aint doing this again, this is worse than dying ,, I ******************** you not! and im not dying for no pill. trying to get by, thanks to all that posted, and I wish anyone the best of luck with thier addiction(s). cheers
    D4Ta,
    After following all of your posts since day one I am so impressed with your willpower and strength. You have done this with no drugs to help you, you have done it yourself. I am sure you prayed a bunch of times to just get you through this. LOL But you should be very proud of yourself and you are an inspiration to others trying to stop OC. It's one of the most difficult things to stop there is. BRAVO!!! You are a winner.

Mike,
    You will get there too. You are doing the right things. Hang in there. This shows you it can be done.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 04-23-2008 at 10:09 PM.

D4Ta is offline Member

Default crab boat?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyh View Post
    Hey dude,,your doing great...im on day 3 of the h word...lol cant sleep at all,no need to even try...gotta go to work on the crab boat tomorrow at 5 am..i no thats gonna be wonderful,,im used to staying up at long times,but with WDS going on gonna be a good one.....you doing great buddy just keep it up...you are that far man i wish i was....Good luck to ya....
    omg!, I wanna barf when my feet are on the ground mike!, and your going on a boat?? yuuuk, well good on ya man! - beet the demon, im sure trying to as well. anything I can do, plse let me know.. im here.. trying/feeling yukky too. )

D4Ta is offline Member

Default thanks Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    D4Ta,
    After following all of your posts since day one I am so impressed with your willpower and strength. You have done this with no drugs to help you, you have done it yourself. I am sure you prayed a bunch of times to just get you through this. LOL But you should be very proud of yourself and you are an inspiration to others trying to stop OC. It's one of the most difficult things to stop there is. BRAVO!!! You are a winner.

Mike,
    You will get there too. You are doing the right things. Hang in there. This shows you it can be done.
    Hey Robert, thanks man, you`ve been helping me alot just by responding to my posts. - Ive been trying to go for a run each morning, to try and jump start my day, it "feels" good... but man, I have no energy behond that, and at work, im on my feet all day, and not whining, but man, Im beat, but im getting there, thanks for your words

Chris J. is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by D4Ta View Post
    omg!, I wanna barf when my feet are on the ground mike!, and your going on a boat?? yuuuk, well good on ya man! - beet the demon, im sure trying to as well. anything I can do, plse let me know.. im here.. trying/feeling yukky too. )
    I dont know how he can do it, I work on a dragger myself and there is no way i could do it, the crabbers go around the clock too so no sleep day or night just like us. Me being on day 19 clean my energy is at an all time low, no way i could haul and set round the clock right now >> collapse, I think he should reconsider, commercial fishing isnt a great place to detox although I see lots of guys do it and lots of fights on the boats cause of it, ive skipped three trips sofar, they are leaving tomorrow at midnight and i am sitting this one out too, just dont have the energy to work that hard yet, mike should be a bit easier on himself and sit one out although i know not every boat can afford to have someone missing, no hecate strait for me till im better .