Sub out dictation work
    Debi is offline New Member

Default Sub out dictation work

I am getting way too much work and have someone who wants a little of it but I am not sure how to pay her for it. Someone said I should just pay her a portion of each report but does anyone else have any ideas or has done that? Thanks in advance!

<div align="left"> In the past I have allowed 1/2 the amount that I received. I was receiving $7 per page, so gave my subs $3.50 per page. Or you could work out the amount per job. That may have been generous, but felt I got better quality of work with fewer occasions of error. </div >>="left">

MarthaRuthyLu

resourcer is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Debi View Post
    I am getting way too much work and have someone who wants a little of it but I am not sure how to pay her for it. Someone said I should just pay her a portion of each report but does anyone else have any ideas or has done that? Thanks in advance!

Hi,

To introduce myself, I am working with a medical transcription company as an editor.

The remuneration for the work depends on several factors. If one who is working for you is using his/her own facility like Internet and computer, then it is not bad. Also you can calculate taking into account the accuracy delivered compared to the quality of the dictation files.

Thanks

Anil Shenoy