Please help identify sm. rnd. wht. pill with X and
    angelmom222 is offline New Member

Default Please help identify sm. rnd. wht. pill with X and

I know it's only been a few days but I am in dire need of finding out what this pill is. I happened to check with my pharmacy and their system was down. I asked if he even knew of any drug companies that >> their pill with an X. He said he is not legally allowed to offer an assumption until he checked the database which was down. Again, the description is a sm. round white pill with an X on one side(not a cross score or the X from an ecstasy tab) and the other side has a 3 line(could be a score) and a 5. I have searched for the last few days and just cannot find anything remotely similiar. I'm sure there is someone out their who can help. That's why I'm posting here. Thank you in advanced!!!

doc_phoenix is offline New Member

You could visit www.drugs.com and find out more about that by using the pill identification and images tabs on the home page.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 08-31-2011 at 03:04 PM.

angelmom222 is offline New Member

thank you but i did and there wasn't anything remotely close. i've searched for over a couple of weeks different websites and am just stumped as is the pharmacist. i think this could be something homemade but it looks real. if i could find a drug company that marks their pills with an X i think it would help

mel7776 is offline New Member

My aunt gave me a few of these pills. Exact same description. X on one side and 3|5 on the other side. She said she got them at a weight loss clinic and that I could order them online. I am really not down for taking something i know nothing about so i went online to try to get some info, and i also have not been able to find anything about these pills.