Anttax
    Best Transcription is offline New Member

Default Anttax

Dr. is dictating drug that sounds like "an-tax". 1 tab bid. It is for reaction to meds prescribed before.

Ele
    Ele is offline New Member

Ok this might be a long shot but do you any idea what the med or meds prescribed are??? I know it can't be antagonist since thats not a med that just means sdomething that impedes the action or effect of another..Maybe the type of doc he is might help too...

"He who feels it, Knows it more."

If you judge people you have no time to love them

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

A lie, and sugar coating you won't get from me. What I will give is the TRUTH and thats what we all need to hear.

Ele
    Ele is offline New Member

What about anaphylaxis, anaphylactic like a epi pen for example man I am really reaching now...LOL Hmmmm My dads a doc (surgeon) won't be out of the OR till late this evening but man do I feel like paging him...LOL I hate to be stumped like this..But I'll keep trying. For all I know you may have found the answer if you did if you don't mind please post

"He who feels it, Knows it more."

If you judge people you have no time to love them

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

A lie, and sugar coating you won't get from me. What I will give is the TRUTH and thats what we all need to hear.

doc_phoenix is offline New Member

There is a drug that goes by the name "Entex" with versions such as Entex LA and Entex PSE available.

phunkytrans is offline New Member

Alot of doctors prescribe Zantac for anaphylactic reactions -- it has a high amount of antihistamine in it. Just a thought -- I just joined and I know this thread is old, but wanted to put my two cents in!