what is my pill
    pilf is offline New Member

Default what is my pill

I have a purple and turquoise capsule hat has white powder in it with c 300 imprinted on it. Can anyone help me identify this pill.

Heather74 is offline New Member

The description you give sounds llike it may be: Cefdinir Oral or OMNICEF 300MG CAPSULE
    Which is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. This medication is known as a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.

This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections. It will not work for viral infections (e.g., common cold, flu). Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.

However, I am not 100% on this so you may want to research further.

Good luck

AKDirtyHeaven is offline New Member

I was reading a newspaper article online the other day of a huge drug bust they made up in Canada I think maybe Toronto and they showed pills in the picture like what you are talking about. Those were ecstasy and or possibly speed used by clubbers. I am kind of assuming that is what you have since you didnt give us any background on how you came across the pill so i am thinking maybe you found it on your son or something and needed the >>. I am no expert but thats what it sounds like to me. Dealers package pills in pretty colors for party kids basically