What medication is tracked in Floridas new Prescription Drug Monitoring Program?
    ChipD22 is offline New Member

Default What medication is tracked in Floridas new Prescription Drug Monitoring Program?

I am trying to figure out which medications will be tracked by the program that is going into effect in the next couple of months. I know all pain killers will be part of the program but what about other controlled medications like adderol? any info would be greatly appreciated...

Robert_325 is offline Retired

All controlled substances like everyplace else. Florida will no longer be allowed to be the "national pill mill" it has been for so long. Aderrall is a schedule II drug and it will definitely be on the list. Thank God!
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

karma1961 is offline New Member

Post Florida pdm

Anything that is written on a blue pad. Those are what they put any schedual 2 or higher drug on.I am so glad that Fl is finally getting this.Maby all the TRUE cpp can get the help that they are so in desperate need of elsewhere.Besides Fl