polly-pills
    bingoooworker is offline New Member

Default polly-pills

There is a new drug to be introduced in Canada called polly-pill(?). it's designed for heart attack victims or to circumvent the possibility of experiencing a heart attack, reducing bloodpressure and colesterol levels. it consists of several drugs combined into one pill or capsule one of which is childrens asprin.if there is an upcoming or ongoing clinical test i would like to participate in it. Has anyone heard of such a test? i would i appreciate any and all information i could aquire to become involved in such a test. I have suffered two mild heart attacks in the last year and do not relish taking four seperate pills for my condition. This new pill (capsule) to become available sounds like exactly what i and many others would greatfully look forward to swallowing in stead of several at a time. thanks for any and all input in this endeavor.

shri1234 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bingoooworker View Post
    There is a new drug to be introduced in Canada called polly-pill(?). it's designed for heart attack victims or to circumvent the possibility of experiencing a heart attack, reducing bloodpressure and colesterol levels. it consists of several drugs combined into one pill or capsule one of which is childrens asprin.if there is an upcoming or ongoing clinical test i would like to participate in it. Has anyone heard of such a test? i would i appreciate any and all information i could aquire to become involved in such a test. I have suffered two mild heart attacks in the last year and do not relish taking four seperate pills for my condition. This new pill (capsule) to become available sounds like exactly what i and many others would greatfully look forward to swallowing in stead of several at a time. thanks for any and all input in this endeavor.
    =============================================
    hello dear i read your comment dear thanx for this information dear you know my uncle is a heart speclist he is living in Amritsar (punjab) i hope this information help me alot of dear thanx for this

sandy

alcoholism treatment- alcoholism treatment