No Where To Turn To.
    David05 is offline Junior Member

Default No Where To Turn To.

I do not know where to go with this. I have multiple issues that I think need to be addressed, possibly legally.

-Went to get my Suboxone filled at a Rite-Aid, not the one I normally goto. First the woman says I dont know where you got these filled, but it WAS NOT rite aid. Finally, they call them...still cant find me...she says "Yeah I knew it"

Then I say....woah WAIT I got it filled there! Put me on the phone and I talkd to them and they found me. The one thing I did at fault here was put the phone down and say "Theres your F"ing" proof"
    -After that the blonde on the phone got very upset closed down her computer and said I am not looking it up for that jerk.
    -I immediately felt bad and appoligized many times.
    -They all looked at me as I am a junkie
    -They critzied my inteligence (not in words, but tone, etc)

*And do not get me wrong, I know they get people begging for meds, but I was in tears telling him about my father. I just wanted help and the pharmacist would not help.

Once things calmed down..I asked for the blond woman first name and the store number.

NOW! The head pharmacist screams.."YOU JUST HOLD ON, YOU CANT HAVE HER NAME AND YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST LEAVE!..

excuse me I said? He said YES YOU LEAVE RIGHT NOW! ...(After the F bomb by me, 10 mins b4 this I had been totally calm sitting there)

He was yelling at me like I was his son...I said look I am a patient and I need this filled. (It is suboxone, very expensive, and I am almost off - read my other post to learn info on me)

Finally, he decides he will fill it. Right when he says "David come get your script"....THEN he says wait hold on....he comes and sits beside me and tells me..I am sorry and this isn't against you;but I will not fill a prescription from this particular doctor (meanwhile I had been there for an hour and a half). so I had to leave. I've contacted the district manager and have not heard back.

SECOND ISSUE
    I got a script of suboxone that was going to cost 360 dollars (even though I have insurance, Cigna and MEDCO for script) --so I only filled 4

So, I called Medco last night just for some general info about how far away I was from reaching my deductable. I needed to hit 612.90 dollars to meet my deductable. My 60 pills was 360 though, so I would need to pay it out of cash..

The woman goes on to say that if I could get a prescription written that would cover the 612.90 then Medco would cover it.

So I took care of that today...went to the doctor to get enough pills to cover that price and then went to fill it.

Turns out. The woman I talked to from Medco last night "misinformed me" and that I am actually 1,200 dollars away from meeting my deductable. All the supervisor tonight offered me was an apology and who told me wrong would get "Training".

IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER FOR ME TO GET THE PILLS I WAS HOOKED ON (OXYs, THAN TO GET THE TREATMENT) WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD! I need help! Are there legal issues here?

Shouldnt Medco cover me since she misinformed me? I went back to my Doc to get a larger script for it, because he did not want to make me pay $400 if I did not have to?!?!?!

Who can I contact about this?

I also know a dirty doctor in Indiana, PA who is flooding the campus with 30s and 15s.

I am feeling so much better than I used to, suboxone helped so much, why do they make it impossible to get? after today I want to just go to my dirty doctor to get oxys.

SOMEONE HELP ME!! NEED LEGAL TIPS IF AVAILABLE!
    Can the pharmacist deny my script because

I want my suboxone, I want it for the price the medco lady told me I had to pay (free), and I want the government to do something about this.

This is an outrage. I got addicted to drugs because my dad killed himself. Everyone makes mistakes. Im graduating in December, have a job, a great girlfriend, and would do anything to help someone!

I JUST DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY $600 FOR SOMETHING I AM USING TO STRAIGTEN MY LIFE BACK TOGETHER!

-I want to fight dirty doctors who are giving young adults strong prescription pain medication and I want to know how to start. I also want to promote suboxone...it is a life saver (WHEN USED RIGHT).

Default Bump?

Can someone help me?

My insurance company is lying to me. And they will not let me listen to the tape on a 3-way call unless I get a psepena. Who should I turn too? What should I do?

I am being treated like garbage. My father killed himself and sent me into a temporary downward spiral...now all i want is to get better and I am being lied to and decieved by pharmacists and insurance companies. Transferring wrong information, giving me wrong prices, telling me false things, ALL ON TAPE which they will not let me go over with them.

HELP ME PLEASE! I have a law suit here and I know it. I a great person who lost somone tragically to suicide and fell apart temporarily, just as I am getting better....things are getting worse from the stress of dealing with these drug companies, pharmacies, etc.... IM GOING TO RELAPSE IF THEY KEEP TREATING ME LIKE THIS AND I DONT WANT TO!!!

Default More precise information

Ok robert thanks. So basically this bad for me then? Heres a better description

*This is a resolution consultant we will call "Sarah" who works for my iinsurance company not a pharmacy tech in person fyi, that I had this discussion with.

-NO REAL NAMES WILL BE USED HERE

"Sarah" From "Yee-Haw Insurance" quoted to me "If your prescription is greater than x amount of dollars, it will be free"

*And I mean we TALKED about this, she was helping me do calcuations and she knew what I wanted. I wanted to get this script for free like she told me it was possible, and she would help me do it. When I went to the pharmacy to fill my script the pharmacist rang it at the register and said said "Six-Thiry-Six" I said "thank god, I was afraid it was gonna be so much money"....The pharmacist gave me an odd look. And I got very confused, realized she meant SIX HUNDRED DOLLAS. (I thought she meant $6.36 for some co-pay Sarah missed) and started making calls.

the phone call between Sarah and I was pulled/reviewed today
    but I was not able to speak with the person who listened to the call; just an associate who read me the notes his higher gave to him, which really didnt even address the issue. (I feel they they lied to me again here, I documented me and "Sarah's" conversation the whole time.)

Also, and I think this is crazy, I am not allowed to listen to the call with them unless I get a court order.

- I am supposed to get a call from the person who listened to the call tomorrow, but it sounds like they are not budging. Aside from me being misinformed by "Sarah" I took so much time, money, and effort to get my script take off file, re-visited my doctor, partially filled a script (that that originally could not find because they somehow spelled my last name wrong in the system at the pharmacy), denied at several because they dont fill from my doctor, why I do not know.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Dave .... one thing that really concerns me here is the fact that it seems that people are REALLY balking over the dr you are using. Is this dr a script dr of some kind? I'm not judging you, I'm just trying to find out why all this is happening as you've explained. There has to be a reason for all this mess. Pharmacies want to sell their meds, that's how they make money. But they have to do it legally.

What kind of dr is he and what all do you use him for? It's just very coincidental that everyone is freaking out over the dr involved. Sounds very suspect to me. Seems like if you had another highly repsected dr the script would probably go right through. That is just an educated "hunch" on my part.

If you have a legitimate dr writing a legitimate script and you have good insurance then the only subject that should ever come up would be if you had previously paid your required deductible or not. If you've paid the deductible then you should be fine. If you haven't paid the deductible yet then no matter what this "Sarah" person said, you would be required to pay it. Her making a mistake doesn't entitle you to legally benefit from it.

I don't believe the pharmacy is legally required to allow you access to their phone calls from people at the insurance company. That is priviledged information between the insurance company and the pharmacy. You don't have a legal right to insist they play a recording of any of their phone calls without a court order as you mentioned. I surely wouldn't allow anyone to listen to my phone conversations, even professional calls, especially if there is a "suspect dr" involved in this deal.

The insurance company, the pharmacy, everyone involved has legal responsibilities if there is some type of dr fraud taking place even if it isn't your fault or taking place by you. I need to know more about this dr and where you found him, what kind of dr he is, etc. Please share as much info about him here as you have. Again I repeat that if "Sarah" or anyone else made an honest mistake and told you some wrong information mistakenly you aren't entitled to profit because that person may have made a mistake.

It really sounds like they are watching this dr you're using. Nothing could cause you more grief than if you are dealing with some scam dr. That is a fact, the DEA is watching unscrupulous drs writing scripts for scheduled narcotic RX drugs big time. They want these drs off the street as badly as gang-bangers! Script drs are getting busted in every state in the country on a daily basis. Got anymore info on this guy? Who is he? God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

I went to suboxone.com to find a list of Drs in area. Called several. The plan this DR. had worked the best for me, and did not require me to visit him daily or anything, (I work and goto school so this would be impossible). They would not except insurance for suboxone visits, and today I found out since I used him for Subs, he would not allowed to be my primary care physician. (No insurance for Sub Visits, $300 a pop, but I only gave $260 last time and they took it)

This DR. I do know is dirty, but he is more reasonable than the more legit, whom are more expensive and I would have to see every day, which makes my normal life impossible.

Thanks for the help.

*Sorry I will not give out my Suboxone Drs name here because I feel he has helped me. What he has done for others is not my concern at that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by David05 View Post
    I went to suboxone.com to find a list of Drs in area. Called several. The plan this DR. had worked the best for me, and did not require me to visit him daily or anything, (I work and goto school so this would be impossible). They would not except insurance for suboxone visits, and today I found out since I used him for Subs, he would not allowed to be my primary care physician. (No insurance for Sub Visits, $300 a pop, but I only gave $260 last time and they took it)

This DR. I do know is dirty, but he is more reasonable than the more legit, whom are more expensive and I would have to see every day, which makes my normal life impossible.

Thanks for the help.

*Sorry I will not give out my Suboxone Drs name here because I feel he has helped me. What he has done for others is not my concern at that moment.

I certainly don't want your dr's name or expect you to report him. I don't want to know any more dirty drs, I've known enough of them over the years without needing to know even one more. But I am figuring that your reply above answers the question as to why you're having the problems you're experiencing in each instance.

You said it yourself ... the dr is "dirty". I don't see you getting ANY breaks from anyone if you are working with a known "dirty" dr. NO ONE wants his business. The DEA has gotten very serious about these guys and I support the DEA totally in their efforts. Drs like this guy are making drug addicts out of good people. They are no better than if they were being pimps in my opinion!

I'm not judging you or anyone else, please don't be insulted by my statements. But if you choose to work with scamming criminal drs, even if it's because the economy has forced you into a corner where you have no choice, you will end up on a "red flag list" just like your dr. Hopefully you won't end up getting dragged in when the authorities arrest your known "dirty" dr. If he wasn't known to be a criminal dr you wouldn't be having any problems like you've described. That's the bottom line. The authorities know about him I assure you.

We are products of our environment. If you roll in the dirt to play you WILL get dirty. That's the bottom line whether it seems fair or not. That is the legal system. Personally I wish the authorities would force the so-called "legitimate" drs to charge reasonable fees and treat us patients in a manner where we aren't forced to seek out "dirty" drs. Lots of the "legit" drs aren't much better than the known criminals. But the nation and it's RX drug dependent patients are supporting these college-educated/degreed scumbags and we have brought this on ourselves as we continue to tolerate and support them. NO ONE wants their business unless they are willing to break the law to purchase their drugs.

You've answered your own questions as to why you're having the problems you're experiencing. Good luck and God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

I have realized complaing and **********ing does not help..it just adds more stress. It is what it is. I have my meds now and I will just leave it at that.

Could this topic be closed? Now I am like worried. I never wanted to work with a dirty doctor in the first place, and this over a year ago.

They don't go back and just close threads because we decided after the fact we dont want it posted. If you don't post on it anymore it will just disappear as no one adds aditional posts to it. It will go away on its on. God less.