Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
New Generic Adderall...Please help!
    bipolar4life is offline New Member

Talking adderal

If I were u I would take that back to the pharmacy or your doc in the bottle and pay for the new script and I would start to go to a different pharmacy they should have never done that to u u have been getting the samething for so long i know sometimes they cant help it things change but from experience trust me they change it on their own they dont have to it is whomever gives it to them cheaper has nothing to do with the patient anymore. i have ADHD combined type and i take dexedrine spansule the generic they have messed mine up soooooooooo many times and have given me the regular pill not the extended release and i brought the bag back didnt even open it i know better now and they returned it
    lol to u
    good luck i a m sure this is late i am new so just posting to whatever i can find
    lol janymak(bipolar4life)

kronikpainz is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by stellabella View Post
    Hi I just needed to know when you posted this. I just got my prescription 2days ago and i had to be bumped up from the 10mg to the 15mg due to the shortage of the generic form. So I too went from the blue to an orange pill and it has made me feel EXACTLY as you just described. I feel so sick I can barely write this but I just needed to know if this was an old post or if this was recent.
    I did not start this thread, however if you go to the beginning of the thread , Look in the top left hand corner of the very first Post or the Start of this Thread you will see a DATE and TIME for each Post, or the start of each Thread, this Thread is quite old indeed, it originated on July 06, 2005.

If you are in question of the manufacturer of the pill that you speak of , you can go to PILL IDENTIFIER part of Drugs.com , then read and accept the terms or disclaimer and follow the instructions afterwards. You enter the markings on the pill, the coloring and the shape and usually it can tell you the exact name and manufacturer that you pill came from.

If you are not able to find the information there you can contact the pharmacy in which you had your prescription filled and they have on file the company or manufacturer who made the tablet and the LOT number available on there records, your pharmacist should be able to help you obtain that information to file your side effects or interactions with the FDA.
    The views displayed here are that of opinion and or personal experience only! Not responsible for any advise given that may be outdated or old school, and believe the best advice is from a licensed health care professional in person face to face. No legality binding information in my posts or threads exists under any local, state, federal or international, US country laws. Subject to change or disregard without notice!

jonnyboy13 is offline New Member

Unhappy To: MDWITHADHD

After reading your post, it is obvious that one of two things is going on. Either you posted in the wrong forum or you are trying to impress others with your information. The forum has nothing to do with what your post talked about. The subject in this case is the problems with different manufacturers of the medication. Most people involved with Adderall for any length of time know the reasons for ADD/ADHD. At least I do. I have a son that was clearly diagnosed with the problem and a doctor tried to treat him with Vyvanse. It got me involved to the point of learning what a scam some labs are running. Please check your posts for proper content.

redhotash is offline New Member

Talking to: jonnyboy 13

perhaps you should observe EVERY detail about a subject before you give your (disapproving, wrong) opinion on said subject...MDWITHADHD was merely replying to an ignorant person who posted some idiotic information, STOPDRUGGINGKIDS was the poster's username-look for it, then re-read the "off-topic" post by MDWITHADHD once again. maybe you're the one who is "trying to impress others with your information" ????!! well, either way, you failed..although you did make me laugh.

Anonymous Guest

Default Adderall Brand

My pharmacist tells me if my doc indicates 'do not substitute' on the script, I will be able to get brand Adderall w/o a problem and my copay will be close to the generic copay. Currently I am using15mg twice a day of Barr Pharm. generic (round orange tablet); I've never used brand Adderall before but hope it will work better than generic so that I don't have to increase the dosage.
    Does anyone know if the 'do not substitute' box checked on the script will indeed make my copay close to the generic copay?
    Is brand absolutely better than generic?
    Thanks, I'm new to this med so any info would be much appreciated!

otterman is offline New Member

Default Adderall shortage?

I usually get the Barr sweet oval tablets which I prefer and which work well for me, but last time got the EON bitter round ones which don't seem to work as well.

As there seems to be a shortage of Adderall recently, while trying to locate a pharmacy that actually had stock of the 30 mg I finally found one that gave me pink round tablets made by CorePharma that look like the EON tabs, but don't break easily along the scores like the EONs, and are sweet like the Barr tabs (all of a sudden I could use a drink ). Hopefully the pink ones work like Barr, not like EON. Never been sick from any of them and I hope that continues to be the case with these.

jordantackett is offline New Member

Default im 16 and here is my response

i took adderal,amphetamine salts, for 3 years now i was on 20mg xr name brand it had adderall wriiten on the bottle and on the pill as well the pill said adderall XR 20.......but i stopped going to the doc and now im back and they wrote me 10mg amphetamine salts i thought the name brand was better but then again it went from 20 to 10 mg.....i stopped going to that doctor for only about 5 mouths and now he wont let me have xr's but these 10mg barr company brand and there not even xr he looked at me and said there more expensive and i have insurance and i used to only pay a 2 dollar co-pay for name brand and for the 10mg i didnt pay ????!!!!!!

kirkpabk is offline New Member

REALLY @stopdruggingkids??? I normally love free-speech... but you really haven't walking in some of our shoes if you sincerly believe the stuff your saying. I WISH, WISH--I didn't have to take a little pill just to be half as normal as you... So--I'm gonna leave it at that with my self-respect. But appreciate your opinion--your views are important but not all of us are as lucky to be born with the same attributes... the last I checked billions and billlions of combinations make us all unique. I must be misinterpreting what I'm reading in between the lines--we all can't fit in that template of a being that sits in the temple above all of us lower creatures...

kirkpabk is offline New Member

Default Don't get the mis-informed reply...

Quote Originally Posted by stopdruggingkids View Post
    My advice to you is to come off all stimulant drugs. They really are not the answer to your problems.ADHD has never even been scientifically proven to exist.It was invented by greedy drug companies and psychiatrists who treat childish behaviour as a disorder. Dont believe everything psychiatrists tell you . They are not god . I think they suffer from 0DD(Obsessive diagnosing disorder) You only live once. Dont waste it taking drugs. Accept yourself for who you are and refuse to be psychoanalysed
    REALLY @stopdruggingkids??? I normally love free-speech... but you really haven't walking in some of our shoes if you sincerly believe the stuff your saying. I WISH, WISH--I didn't have to take a little pill just to be half as normal as you... So--I'm gonna leave it at that with my self-respect. But appreciate your opinion--your views are important but not all of us are as lucky to be born with the same attributes... the last I checked billions and billlions of combinations make us all unique. I must be misinterpreting what I'm reading in between the lines--we all can't fit in that template of a being that sits in the temple above all of us lower creatures...

barnadvith is offline New Member

By the way this new generic brand name for adderrol, was it made by mylan pharmaceuticals was it.Because i had a terrible experience with mylan xanax they turned out to to be practically sugar pills which almost caused me to go into siezures.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12