Need a doctor in suffolk county to prescribe me roxicodone
    annabbeth is offline New Member

Question Need a doctor in suffolk county to prescribe me roxicodone

I have horrible back pain from degenerative disc disease and my doctor will only prescribe me percocets! I have been reading up on Roxicodone and would like to know a doctors name that would be willing to prescribe that for me! SO...if you know of a doctor in suffolk county that prescribes that I would like for you to foward me his name and number!! THANK YOU!!!!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

There are numerous drs in your area that will prescribe Roxicodone under the right circumstances. But you will be required to undergo testing before any reputable dr will prescribe a medication so easily abused and dangerous.

Drs prescribing schedule II medications are under close DEA scrutiny and they should be. If anyone provides you with a specific dr's name in your area who writes scripts freely for Roxicodone you can almost bet you are dealing with a questionable dr. That is reality. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

annabbeth is offline New Member

You said that there are numerous doctors in my area...however, my PCP will not prescibe that AND i have undergone ALL sorts of testing! Do you know of a doctor on my area??? Thank You

agbgcg2007 is offline New Member

I am in your same situation and very frustrated w/the doctors prescribing muscle relaxers and mild pain meds..I have tried oxycodone and it not only helped my pain but cleared my mind (I guess of the pain) so I could focus so much better at work. If you do find a doctor in this area, please share and I certainly will do the same..good luck.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Percocets and Roxicodone are all oxycodone. Just different strengths and combinations of medications. You can't insist a dr write scripts for a certain dose of oxycodone. That will shut that dr off from helping you faster than about anything you can do. God bless
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.