Misinformation from Doc's with Suboxone
    jwomiller is offline New Member

Default Misinformation from Doc's with Suboxone

I am seeking out anyone who has been misinformed about the drug called suboxone. I am and still are a chronic pain patient. I have had multiple surgeries for Endometriosis and other conditions. I was on opiates for a few years and I deceiced to come off them. That was the beginning of my nightmare for I had heard of the drug Suboxone and how it was a MIRACLE drug and it would help me to get off my pain medicine with little withdrawal they said only for a few days I would be in withdrawal once i stopped taking suboxone.
    That is not true I was put in the Hopitial 3 times for severe dehydration. I am in what the call Post Acute Wihdrwal syndrome. The Doctor who gave me this medicine had all my medical history and was reluctant to put me on it at first but here comes the but. They informed me and my husband we can only pay by cash and our Insurance would not cover this treatment the also said i would be labled a drug addict and I would not receive new insurance. We called our insurance company along with others and the informed us that we were totally misrepresented. So I have talk with the FDA about my adverse reaction as well as the DEA about this drug and how so many people are not informed about this drug. I am pleading with anyone out there to come forward with their stories about Suboxone for i have read horror stories on other wed sites. If you do not want anyone else to get very Ill and suffer from this drug I am asking you please let us all take a stand together and correct this problem. United we stand Divided we fall PLEASE do not let this happen. contact me @ jwomiller@comcast.net. We need to take a stand to make a difference, silence is deadly. Lets help one another . Thank you

Again Email me at jwomiller@comcast.net

Default please read and let me know

Thank you all for reading my message. If you do not feel comfortable emailing me then please add a thread to my message. Getting the word out will help all of us. Thank you so much.

Afraid2Quit is offline New Member

Default Want Off of Oxycontin

I've been on Oxycontin since 1997, this time last year my dosage was 9-80mg tabs a day! Now I'm down to 3 10mg tabs a day and the doctors NOW want me to go to Rehab, start withdrawls and then start this Suboxone. What's the deal with this? My family is ready to jump on the bandwagon. I am afraid, and uncertain that I MUST take ONE DRUG to STOP ANOTHER!?

I'm also new to the Toldeo area and don't know anyone else who's in my shoes so to speak. I need honest people who can relate to what I'm facing.

Never felt so alone. Please someone who has any real facts on this treatment please talk with me asap

Sincerely,

Michelle

walkingdisaster is offline New Member

what kind of pain do u have to even get prescribed oxycontin? if u don't mind me asking....

cuz if ur still in pain then i don't think suboxone is for you....

Default suggestions for you

Quote Originally Posted by Afraid2Quit View Post
    I've been on Oxycontin since 1997, this time last year my dosage was 9-80mg tabs a day! Now I'm down to 3 10mg tabs a day and the doctors NOW want me to go to Rehab, start withdrawls and then start this Suboxone. What's the deal with this? My family is ready to jump on the bandwagon. I am afraid, and uncertain that I MUST take ONE DRUG to STOP ANOTHER!?

I'm also new to the Toldeo area and don't know anyone else who's in my shoes so to speak. I need honest people who can relate to what I'm facing.

Never felt so alone. Please someone who has any real facts on this treatment please talk with me asap

Sincerely,

Michelle
    Dear Michelle
    I would really research about the doctor that is putting you on suboxone this medicine is NOT for everyone. ALOT of doctor give wrong information. Where do u live? There is a DR named Peter Coleman he is wonderful helping people getting off opiates.this is his website. http://virginiadetox.com/welcome.asp. he is in Richmond but he might know someone. I have real facts on suboxone and it is another opiate just has alittle agonist. Doing my research it is 50 times stronger then morphine.I am not a Doctor I was and am a chronic pain patient and wanted to go of lortab and went to a misinformed Dr. Please do you research if u go on suboxone. lots of luck to u I know your going through alot. If u have anymore questions reply back to me.