Lexapro withdrawals
    Brozak is offline New Member

Default Lexapro withdrawals

Hi. I'm new to this forum. I am writing for my daughter. She is 25 years old. She went off lexapr with the help of her doctor. Went down from 10 to 5 in a couple months. Besides being nervous & anxious she started having a pain in her wrist. At first they thought it was carpal tunnel, but it wasn't. Her doctor sent her for blood test. They came back normal. Then the syptoms starting changing after a few weeks. So she went for more blood test. Now the test is saying something about sytematic lupus. She is so scared. She wanted to go off lexapro to have another baby. Now these tests are scaring her to death. But she also has burning going up her arms, hands & feet, along with aching. But the doctors say it has nothing to do with the lexapro. Has anyone else been thru this? I mean not just the physical syptoms, but blood test that said there was something going on? Please let me know so I can tell her so she doesn't think she is alone. Thanks Brozak

theguy is offline New Member

check out this e-book about paxil withdrawal. It seems to she some light into what really happens with withdrawal. I am on celexa and I have come off. The road back can be tough at times and depression and anxiety are withdrawal effects coming off.

http://paxilprogress.org/pdf/Paxil-W...Guide-2005.pdf

I wish you well.

sarita is offline Member

bro,
    the joint pain is very common during withdrawals. 100% sure. the lupus i don;t know about, but i do know while i was on lexipro my
    symptoms had my doctors thinking i had lupus but they didn't come
    out positive. i highly recommend retaking the tests and going to
    another doctor.