kidney or liver damage possible under 4g of apap
    caseyn08 is offline New Member

Default kidney or liver damage possible under 4g of apap

well ive been on ultram for a while and then it stopped working for me so i went to a pain management doc and he gave me norcos 10/325s at first, then he increased to 20mg oxy and 5/325 perkacet for bt and then my insurance wouldnt cover it, so i was on 300 7.5/325 perkacet for about 3 months now, 1st month i was on morphine 15mg then 2nd i was on morphine 30mg, it was giving me bad side effects so my insurance said to try methadone, that was alot worse for me, and then they covered oxycontin, im on 20mg 2 a day now and it doesent really help and i need my 10 perks a day sometimes only 4 to 6 but usually at least 8, but since i started taking the methadone, i had to stop taking my xanax, i was only off xanax for 24 hrs bf i took my methadone, but i was on methadone for like 5 days, and now everytime i go p it is like really dark or brown and before when i was on the morphine, it would only do it in the morning bc i usually sweated my ass of when i was sleeping thats y i needed the xanax, but im just wonder if i could have kidney or liver damage for 3250 or sometimes if i double dosed or forgot how many i already took max of 12-14 a day but thats rare, it started getting really really bad after i took the methadone and ive been off it for about 1 week and its still bad, im getting a comprehensive metabolic panel tomorrow and im kinda scared ********************less. i dont wanna die im only 17 lol. o and im back on xanax i had to stop taking them bc it did something with the enzyme that breaks down the methadone, it supposed to increase stregnth and duration of methadone and increase stregthn and decresse duration of xanax.
    Last edited by caseyn08; 07-02-2007 at 04:39 PM.

caseyn08 is offline New Member

also im on megace which is a appetite stimulant, i was talking to the wally world pharmacist, and he looked it up, im taking 800mgs in a suspension he said that it could cause liver damage i do believe i dont know much about it bc i cant find nothing about it on the internet, megace is brand for megestrol.