Help! I need help w sub.
    donewdone is offline Junior Member

Default Help! I need help w sub.

I obtained a script from one of those docs that are cheep.(no insurance) He siad to take 14mg the first day and then 7 mg every day after that. Does that sound right? Can someone share there experience with me please. Im starting to get scared.Thanks.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by donewdone View Post
    I obtained a script from one of those docs that are cheep.(no insurance) He siad to take 14mg the first day and then 7 mg every day after that. Does that sound right? Can someone share there experience with me please. Im starting to get scared.Thanks.
    Hi donewdone
    Im not the expert, but I think its more like 4 mg in the morning and 4 mg in the late afternoon,
    Robert or Musicman will be on here soon to tell you for sure...
    Good luck ,Melinda

sisterwin2 is offline Senior Member

I answer some of your question on your other post.... if you have questions after you read it come back here so that you will get answer more quickly....

Good luck,
    SIster

musicman48 is offline Senior Member

Please let us know what your daily addiction dosage was.What kind of drug? .etc.Your Dr does not know what he is talking about.The people you are speaking with here are people who have used suboxone..You must be in withdarwal for this to work.Robert_325 will be here and he is the dosing expert.Like Sister said.. try starting with 2mg and an hour later try 2 more if you still feel bad.Like Melinda said 4mg in morning and 4 in evening is a good starting point.Robert is the real dosing expert and will be here soon.Until you hear from him try your best to stay at 4mg 2x a day.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Need to know more about your history using. Tell me more specifically what happened at induction. Did he just give you the one dose of 14mg or has he even started you with anything yet? God bless.