Hi....I was diagnosed with a torn disc in my lower back and have been taking percocets since feb 2008...I get 200 a month, and yes I am hooked on them now..they are on my mind constantly..I have to popp 2-3 before I even go to get groceries..I usually take around 9 a day..3 @ a time, even though it takes less to help my back pain (less pills if I rest my back, because even standing at the kitchen sink aggravates it) but I take more because I like the buzz and am hooked on them. The first thing I do in the morning when I get up is pop 3 pills..I'm freaked out of the thought of haveing no more and how will I detox off them? most of the people on this site are taking them right now, I would like to know any home treatments for detox..I am waiting to see a surgeon and have pills to do me untill then, but afterwards is what scares me cause my body is so used to them that it seems like I cant function without them..then I think that if I keep talking like this it will get worse (law of attraction) but its a fact and I would like to get this under controll but at the same time I'm looking at the clock waiting till I can take some more! HELP!!! I am open to any suggestions, ideas, remedies ect....and to all the people in my shoes< I know exactly what your going through and your not alone...