Eperisone/Myonal
    Pharmboy is offline New Member

Default Eperisone/Myonal

Has anyone had eperience with this drug. It is suppose to be a non-NSAID anti-imflammatory that helps back pain and should pain. Just wondering if anyone has tried it. I don't think it is available in the US. But is in Japan and some other far east countries.
    Pharmboy

PB

menchie_62 is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by Pharmboy

Has anyone had eperience with this drug. It is suppose to be a non-NSAID anti-imflammatory that helps back pain and should pain. Just wondering if anyone has tried it. I don't think it is available in the US. But is in Japan and some other far east countries.
    Pharmboy

PB

retrorichard is offline New Member

Thumbs up experience with myonal/epirisone hydrochloride

Have just had this prescribed by an ortho for cervical problem(s); bone spur and probable compressed discs. MRI to be done. In the meantime. The myonal has immediately given relief, enhancing perhaps the 50mg of sustained release Tramadol I take for constant pain. I've slept 5 straight hours for the first time since this problem flared up. Obviously your physician can best judge what might help in light of your condition and other meds you are taking. But, I've had no side effects, other than a fuzzy, time-for-sleep feeling with the evening tablet.