effects of crystal meth on sperm
    hgirlfletch is offline New Member

Default effects of crystal meth on sperm

have there been any studies on the effects of crystal meth on sperm? are any toxins passed on? my son is 6 and has always been very healthy. his father was heavily into meth when he was conceived. i can't find information about a father's meth use.

**i never used meth and this man and i are no longer speaking. my son has been adopted by my husband. i just wanted to say after reading the forum - i didn't know about the addiction, he hid it from me, called it stress and depression. i was young, he was a lot older; hindsight is 20/20.**

any info is appreciated.

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

You don't have anything to worry about,I asked my doctor (I'm male) about my son after he was born.He told me that when the mother is taking drugs that's when you have trouble.Nothing wrong with you being concerned but you don't have to worry.....Dave

seandalton is offline New Member

Default effects of crystal meth on sperm

Unlike hair, the most commonly used detection methods (blood and urine), cannot register long term use, nor can they always distinguish among different drugs, say the authors. Bleaching or straightening the hair will not erase the chemical evidence it holds.
    =============
    seandalton
    Crystal Meth Addiction

Cookie1456 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by seandalton View Post
    Unlike hair, the most commonly used detection methods (blood and urine), cannot register long term use, nor can they always distinguish among different drugs, say the authors. Bleaching or straightening the hair will not erase the chemical evidence it holds.
    =============
    seandalton
    Crystal Meth Addiction
    Hair can be tested for only things ingested in the past few months after that it's clean. Also shaving works...

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Default Cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie1456 View Post
    Hair can be tested for only things ingested in the past few months after that it's clean. Also shaving works...

Although shaving hair will remove the hair for a drug test if you do that prior to a court ordered test it's automatic grounds for flunking. In addition they can check fingernails and other things. If you're set up for a hair follicle test you're basically screwed if you've been using. It's not good advice to suggest that people shave to prevent detection on a hair follicle drug test. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Wissy is offline New Member

Been trying to read this post and understand the testing part, dont see it? WTF? ill read again,