E797 ONE SIDE 10 ON OTHER, YELLOW
    missi0115 is offline Junior Member

Default E797 ONE SIDE 10 ON OTHER, YELLOW

PLEASE >> THIS PILL,FOUND UNDER SON'S BED!!

MELISSA HENDERSON

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

http://www.wallsrx.com/services/cpid...photo=endo010a

This is Acetaminophen 650mgs and Oxycodone 10mgs, a narcotic pain reliever, generic for Roxicet, and others. This is a very dangerous and addictive med to be playing with.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

FYI for a quicker identification please put pill >>> under the pill identification secton of this forum.

I Do not Guarentee Any Information Provided But I Will Be As Accurate As I Can.

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

and by the way how old is your son that he has these kind of meds uder his bed and if this is his you may want to get him some help now before a serious problem arises.

missi0115 is offline Junior Member

quote:Originally posted by Rscprincess1

and by the way how old is your son that he has these kind of meds uder his bed and if this is his you may want to get him some help now before a serious problem arises.

my son is eighteen years old and when confronted with his marijuana problem, left the house 6 months ago, this was found when cleaning his bedroom out, thankfully, before letting his little brother move in there. I cannot locate my son, and the people that do see him tell him i'm looking for him but he ignores them or tells them to tell me to throw his things away(which i would not do, except for his drugs and paraphanalia, which are all disposed of)!! I really don't know what to do now besides pray he lives through this time and doesn't end up at the wrong place at the wrong time!!!!!!!!

MELISSA HENDERSON