Discuss the impact of drugs abuse on youths
    yaolei22 is offline New Member

Default Discuss the impact of drugs abuse on youths

Drugs abuse on youths is very graveness ,i want to know does the govment in each county got the availability ways to control drugs and protect the youths far away to drugs? > ;D

matthewb is offline Junior Member

There is a serious problem with drugs being pushed on young people by psychologists and psychiatrists with a false assumption that a mental condition one that exists in the mind can be treated with physical drugs. As mankind has discovered and thought deep down inside that he is a spiritual entity, then why in gods name are we letting these people with this insane idea that we are just spiritless animals who can be cured by taking drugs continue to feed us this BS. The government funds them with over 6 billion dollars a year to do this. Maybe they don’t understand the implications but there still funding it.

The world is currently on a downward spiral due to the influence the psychiatric community and drug companies have impinged on our lives. People don’t get better when they take drugs its proven by every single person on this web site, wishing and searching for a way off the drugs or another drug to help them cope with the current withdrawals they are having from the drug they or on. There is further proof by the millions of people who have been killed or died by these drugs and the countless rampages people have committed for example “Columbine”, people are not aware that the perpetrators of that massacre were on anti-depressants. Why? Because the drug companies make billions of dollars a year from the people they are killing and the government gets their fare share.

Touchy subject. If you’re on drugs, do your best to get off and find the reason the cause for your condition. Its there lurking in the shadows. A painful event in your life is at blame for your suffering, confront it, handle it and get well.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 09-14-2009 at 07:52 PM.

is no one interested in discusing this topic? I think it is very important that we get the proper drug education to kids at a very young age so that they will make good smart choices on the use of drugs in there future lives.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 09-14-2009 at 07:52 PM.

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

We don't need kids messing around with cults like scientology,give it a rest,we don't want to hear about it,it's ****......Dave

Hey Dave its not a cult, Cults are secritive groups who have closed dores to the public. Scientology is open to any one who wants to go there and find out for themselves what its all about for themselves. Better to find out for yourself rather then believe everything you here on the gossip lines. Ie organizations with vested interests in making money from peoples so called disorders and sicknesses.

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Well this is not a recruitment site for your cult,it's for drugs....Dave

0607235I is offline New Member

Exclamation how do drugs taste like?

how do drugs really taste like? i am curious as no matter how bad drugs are to health, there will still be people taking it.

hElleVer is offline New Member

As i know, there is an increasing number of youths abusing drugs, what are the impact to the world and how the people are dealing with the problem?

hElleVer is offline New Member

I see, so how are the world dealing with the increasing number of drug abuse on the youth? Are there any precautionary methods being reinforce to deal with it yet?
    Last edited by ddcmod; 09-14-2009 at 07:51 PM.

Dr34mW0rkZ is offline New Member

Post Great Topic

Hey fellaz~

I'm 17 years old and a Junior in High School. This question is a pretty touchy subject but eventually has to be answered.

When I was in 8th grade, (which was Middle school, 5-8) I had absolutely no clue what drugs did to you. I had heard of them through television programs and some of my brother's friends but never knew any specifics. While going into High School, I had the mindset that I would never do drugs because I knew they were bad. I kept this promise to myself all throughout my Freshman year. Even though I kept my promise, that doesn't mean things didn't change. During that Freshman year I really learned who my real friends were. It's amazing how many of my friends started smoking pot and becoming lowlifes. I didn't have a problem with that though as long as it wasn't me.

Then, during Sophomore year, my friends approached me and said, "Hey Ty, (my names Tyler) since we've never done this before, we've decided to try smoking some week JUST to see what the hype is about." I agreed and didn't mind because I didn't think one time would do anything.

I tried it and I liked it. Now, I smoke week every so often but not a lot. Although, I do other drugs now (percocet, valium, LSD-rarely) which I'm ashamed of and am trying to stop.

Marijuana was recently decriminalized which is actually kind of cool. It will save the town a heck of a lot of money, that's for sure. It's now basically a parking ticket if you get caught with LESS than an ounce.

It doesn't seem like my town is doing anything special to keep drug problems down to a minimum. It must be hard to crack down on the drug problems anyways because how could they know who or which house to bust.

They should be better at putting a stop to this it just doesn't seem like they're going to or that they have the man power to. Effacing a drug problem from a town would be so difficult that I bet some towns, like mine, have given up on trying for the most part.

What do the rest of you think?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by hElleVer View Post
    I see, so how are the world dealing with the increasing number of drug abuse on the youth? Are there any precautionary methods being reinforce to deal with it yet?

Don't pay attention at all to this guy that you questioned. He is promoting a program that deals with scientology. It's a total scam, a cult and a bunch of thieving liars. They need to be banned from this forum. They are a bunch of idiot dip chits!
    Last edited by ddcmod; 09-14-2009 at 07:51 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Dr34mW0rkZ View Post
    Hey fellaz~

I'm 17 years old and a Junior in High School. This question is a pretty touchy subject but eventually has to be answered.

When I was in 8th grade, (which was Middle school, 5-8) I had absolutely no clue what drugs did to you. I had heard of them through television programs and some of my brother's friends but never knew any specifics. While going into High School, I had the mindset that I would never do drugs because I knew they were bad. I kept this promise to myself all throughout my Freshman year. Even though I kept my promise, that doesn't mean things didn't change. During that Freshman year I really learned who my real friends were. It's amazing how many of my friends started smoking pot and becoming lowlifes. I didn't have a problem with that though as long as it wasn't me.

Then, during Sophomore year, my friends approached me and said, "Hey Ty, (my names Tyler) since we've never done this before, we've decided to try smoking some week JUST to see what the hype is about." I agreed and didn't mind because I didn't think one time would do anything.

I tried it and I liked it. Now, I smoke week every so often but not a lot. Although, I do other drugs now (percocet, valium, LSD-rarely) which I'm ashamed of and am trying to stop.

Marijuana was recently decriminalized which is actually kind of cool. It will save the town a heck of a lot of money, that's for sure. It's now basically a parking ticket if you get caught with LESS than an ounce.

It doesn't seem like my town is doing anything special to keep drug problems down to a minimum. It must be hard to crack down on the drug problems anyways because how could they know who or which house to bust.

They should be better at putting a stop to this it just doesn't seem like they're going to or that they have the man power to. Effacing a drug problem from a town would be so difficult that I bet some towns, like mine, have given up on trying for the most part.

What do the rest of you think?

A town can't stop people from taking drugs. And you can't lay off the responsibility on the government. That isn't even realistic. There is too much money involved for criminals.

In your own case you admit you aren't addicted to anything, you're just doing things that you're ashamed of. That is called "willful disobedience." That's when you do something willfully that you know is wrong. STOP IT! That is what you do. Stop it before you end up like most of the rest of the people on this forum, fighting for their lives. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Dr34mW0rkZ is offline New Member

I'm actually addicted to Percocet but it's such a neglegable amount like you told me in my Help topic (10-20mg a day) that It's almost stupid wasting my time telling you about it when I should give the people who really need help the attention.

I wasn't trying to pin drug problems on the government; I know they can't stop people from taking them. What I mean is, when I'm down town and I'm walking around, a lot of the time I'll see drug deals right out in the open as if they were trading cards as kids. I look around and think to myself, "Jee, I'm not a cop which means I'm not looking for crime and I see these deals going on all the time. It's Police Officer's job to look for crime so how do they not see the deals going on. They're basically on a display case."

I'm not mad or anything, I just question what my town is really doing about the problem because I don't see an effort nor an improvement. Then again, I still can't blame them. Like you said, they can't stop people from taking drugs. I just feel like there's gotta be a way to get a handle on this!

mitchigan is offline Member

Default Going for it?

Hey Tyler,

How you doing, still shooting for spring break? You should be working on cutting your dose now to make it easier. It shouldn't be too tough for you with your dose but it will still take a little willpower. Remember there's no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...just a life! Hope to hear you complaining shortly...if you know what I mean, lol.

peachwine is offline New Member

I'm kind of sure that everyone has notice the seriousness of drug abuse. I know that drugs harm the body and would affect their social life, but I would really like to know what is the most serious impact that youths would experience when they abuse drugs?

lifeisgreat is offline New Member

Default reply to peachwine

Hi Peachwine, just a short reply to your question.
    "What is the most serious impact that youths would experience when they abuse drugs?"

Youths are always looking for new and exciting things and sometimes they do not have the proper guidance. When they try drugs which they never heard of, they are exposed to all the harmful things within the drugs. Sometimes, it can be even fatal.

Some of them are even pressured by their friends and all. They give into peer pressure and when things start to go wrong, their peers are the first ones to run. So i guess the most serious impact on youths would be losing their lives.

They are young, wild just curious about anything. They jump at chances to get high and at the risk of their health.

hope it helps!

jazdmarkets2 is offline New Member

Red face Re:Discuss the impact of drugs abuse on youths

Hi,

Drugs is more dangerous and serious problems for the youths.. toady is more seriously problems for governments also. he make the rules but not follow him restrictively. so the government should be strict for drugs suppliers. then the youth will be gone in correct way...

Thanks

Sushil

super-cali is offline New Member

hello im new here.. hee...

in regards on the impact of drugs abuse on youths.. what exactly are the common drugs that are being highly abuse and what are the least abuse drugs..? their effect and after-effect perhaps..

thank you much cheers..

p02jane is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by super-cali View Post
    hello im new here.. hee...

in regards on the impact of drugs abuse on youths.. what exactly are the common drugs that are being highly abuse and what are the least abuse drugs..? their effect and after-effect perhaps..

thank you much cheers..
    hello i'm new here too =] Common drugs is dependent on the country I guess, in some countries, some drugs are more easily availiable as compared to others.

most effects of drugs are withdrawal from social circle, hallucinations and slower reaction of senses if I'm not wrong :X

novembergirl is offline New Member

Default It starts at home

Education wise, leading by example.

I can't begin to tell you how many kids I see, who started their drug habits in the comfort of their homes. Moms and Dads, please keep an eye on your prescription drugs--your kids know what they are and they will take them if you are not responsible with them. For their own use or for sale, this is rampant in schools these days. So many parents are baffled when they find out their kids come up clean for weed and other drugs, only to be completely mortified that they are coming up dirty for prescription meds--the parent's meds. It is an epidemic.