Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
Crystal meth
    Lcontreras is offline New Member

Default Crystal meth

When u take crystal meth and u don’t feel like u get any of the symptoms what does it mean? How much crystal is enough if u are going to sniff it or to smoke it? What if you injected how do u know how much is enough? What if you are pregnant? What if you want to stop but you just cant because taking crystal meth is important to you. Since it is the only way u are happy and want to live have a good time.

craz_chick is offline Member

May I ask why are u asking all these types of questions?
    I have seen ppl on crystal meth and they are a mess they lose alot of weight and their face starts to sink in. THey are up for days usually and it seems that is the contest to see who can stay up the latest. I heard it is really hard to get off alsot. I have never tried it and never want to it just looks wrong, and if you look into how it is made yuck.
    I would think if u were preg get help to get off!![}]
    I woudl definatly recomend talking to a dr or someone to help you.

lyn-c is offline New Member

i was an every day...every 30 min. user until i got pregnant. it was my life. it is extremely dangerous to an unborn fetus. i would have to restrain myself if i was ever placed in front of a pregnant woman doing crystal meth. that baby did not ask to be placed in this world, and should therefor be given the same chance that you were given-to live a healthy life. i have a healthy beautiful baby boy now. i look into his eyes as he smiles at me, and i realize that i would never be able to forgive myself if he was born addicted to meth. the withdrawls for a newborn are far worse than what you would experience if you were to quit asap. which is more important to you- getting high or your unborn helpless baby? the love a mother feels for her unborn baby is nothing compared to the love you feel the first time he looks into your eyes,the first time he smiles at you, the first time you see his tiny little helpless body, dependant on you. i never thought that i could love this much. a different kind of love that you have never felt before. and the thought of hurting him is heartbreaking. if you are pregnant and on crystal meth please stop or you will regret it. i promise. it may seem hard to stop now but there are people that can help you. believe me you are far from the first person to experience this. i did it. it gets easier every day that goes by and you're sober, and your baby is growing and developing healthy inside of you.and to answer your other question, it is never enough once you start. so if you're not even getting high then **** IT. its not worth it.to this day, now that my son is born i cannot place myself around it or i will do it. crystal meth has not been around for long enough to even determine the long time effects of it. but believe me, i've seen some really messed up people. and i definately can see where i could be if i let myself. i've seen people inject it and thats just stupid.as far as smoking it and snorting it...thats my weakness. i can't be around it or i will do it.wheather i want to or not. thats what the addiction has done to me. i feel weak and pathetic because of how easy it would be for something as nasty and harmful to take over my life again. i can't let that happen.my child needs me. it's almost a constant struggle every day. you don't want to have to fight an addiction for the rest of your life. so stop before it's too late.

p2p
    p2p is offline New Member

It's like anything. If I said i drank a whole bottle of scotch and felt nothing - questions would be are u sure its scotch, how have you taken.....if your addh you may have a high tolerance but meth is powerful stuff.

bugz76 is offline New Member

holy cow man go read my topic called ten days and then see if you still want to use the drug. crystal meth ruined my life in ten days and it wont offer you anything better. that drug instantly finds your weakness's and it attacks them to keep you using. ive seen the strongest willed people get slammed by that drug because it makes something so good you always want it. ive been clean off it for 11 days and i was only on it for14 days but i still can only half hear out of my ears. crystal meth reacts differntly in everybody and thats why nobody knows what to do with it. did you know that crystal meth comes out of you the same way it goes in? meth is like glass shards and with 14 days use i had shards pushing out my eyes. a guy i saw at the meth house a feww weeks ago was scratching a sore on his arm with a razor blade. i watched him pull out a shard, put it back in his pipe and get high off it again. then he offered me a toke. its the most discusting most damaging drug out there. If you really want to get high smoke weed it a natural plant of our earth and it wont kill you. Any man made drugs are just a way of killing yourself. it took me 14 years to admit that. please man, if not for yourself,then for those who love you dont do crystal meth. i have a friend whos been on it about 3 years i saw a few days ago and hes only a fragile shell of himself. if hes not high on meth then hes hallusinating all the time. in 3 years he has gotten to the point where he CAN NOT FUNTION AT ALL UNLESS HES HIGH. and even high he dosnt make much sence. travis was a really good friend for 12 years and now hes got holes in his brain like swiss cheeze. i saw a picture while in detox of a dead 7 year meth heads brain and it was the same as packing styrofoam. meth isnt a drug people meth is nothing more then a poison that has speedy side effects. using meth is just the long road to suicide. Does anybody know an old methhead? no because the body and brain cant handle it. i love every single person on this earth and through my 14 years on drugs i can help andwill help anybody who wants the help. and im sending out earthlove to every addict to give them strength and will. any questions, e-mail me at bugz1@telus.net i will be a friend to anyone and i dont judge anybody. i can give advice or i can just listen. i will be what you need whatever that may be but you have to ask me for help. my calling is to help people overcome theyre addictions befor the addictions overcome them. earth love is there for you just open yourself to it and accept it. you are strong and can overcome anything. just please,try and when its really bad, just breath. later everybody bugz help is out there if you want it ill even find where you can go closest to your home for you if you cant. people love you,dont let them down,dont let yourself down. love can overcome anything by i hope you make the right choices befor half your life is gone. bugz

kyhomegirl is offline Member

I was on meth for only about 3 years. I ended ruining my morgage business, my marriage, lost my five bedroom house, my husband, the respect of family and friends, and the worst part, killing my 6 month old fetus. I shot up 5 times a day sometimes more wishing I would die every time. Then I went rehab with my two kids for 4 months, and man life has been good!!! Yes there is still tons of guilt, but I get through it knowing that now I am clean. I didnt want to quit either, I loved it just as much as I hated it. I was forced to go to rehab because of facing year in jail, but I didnt realize how much better I feel now. You can do it too!! And to answer your question about how do you know much is to much, you dont. You can overdose by injecting to much, I passed out once on just a half gram of it, but you never know how the person made it. It is so discusting whats in it. If you ever want to talk or anybody else my email is hohwmn@yahoo.com. Good luck

puppypal is offline Junior Member

I agree with the others. Meth is a terrible drug to say the least. The worst part about this drug is the mind effects. The drug makes you believe whole heartedly that you are getting more accomplished, organizationally, rationally, and makes you feel as if you are on top of the world. In todays fasted paced world it seems like a solution to the go go gettin' world we live in. But the reality is that while it allows you to think you are doing things right
    You world and the thing you hold dearest are slowly disapprearing. The ones you love, the things you cared for etc...
    Believe me I know.
    Meth is the the devils drug. Because it really plays mind games with your head, all the while you lose everything. When that last bump is gone..........You wake to the reality that what you loved is also gone. I am fourty and proud to say that....Since I enjoyed Meth back in my twentys (when Meth was meth) Didn't take me very long to realize that my wants in life were more than scoring my next hit...
    I ditched the bad crowd and purposely hung with the good. As luck would have it I got over my want of the drug for bigger wants way back before it damaged my soul.......I have been clean since I was 22, Going to stay that way because I have a home family, hubby, and kids.....That is what I wanted!
    I beautiful girl I know has ruined her like because of Meth
    She got married, when prego, or should I say because she was prego. Had child, hubby went to jail for meth......She left him got clean only to go back to it! Now her Step-mom has her child and she is prego again. She had everything going for her....She was a knock-out.......Had all the right family values.....Now she is living with her drug dealer and prego by him.......Sad because she had everything and now she has lost everything and doesn't even know it. The only thing she notices is if her stash gets low!

f0bik is offline New Member

yeah, you're right... meth is an awful drug.
    A friend of mine mixed meth, coke, oxy all together and was proud of it.. I couldn't believe it, he needs an intervention I believe
    Last edited by ddcmod; 08-06-2011 at 04:59 PM.

Beeri is offline New Member

Exclamation Donating plasma while high on meth...

A friend of mine is a heavy meth user. She doesn't believe me when I tell her she needs to at least stop on days we donate plasma.
    Alright, I understand that plasmapheresis takes water, among other things, out of your blood, then returns the red blood cells(RBCs) along with an anticoagulant.

I also understand that anything in the plasma can be transferred to the person the plasma eventually gets used on. No matter that it takes a little over five years from the date of donation for it to be useable.

She doesn't use a needle as far as I'm aware. I think I can trust her... Mostly. Anyway. She says it's not a problem because she keeps herself well hydrated. So here's my question: What are the risks of smoking crystal meth BEFORE going in to donate plasma, if any? I can't find any information anywhere about before the process, just afterwards. I'd like some information to point her at, show her that what she is doing is potentially more fatal than just the drug itself. Assuming it is, of course.
    Thanks in advance for the help.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Any drug you take into your system goes into your bloodstream. That is the way the body works. That's why the police give blood tests when people refuse breathalizer tests for proving sobriety. Doen't matter if you smoke it, snort it, do it IV, drink it, eat it, do an enema or whatever! I would hate to think I was receiving the blood of someone who had been doing crystal meth! This person needs to get some SNAP!!!! GEEEESSHH!!!!!
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Yes, but she's selfish. That logic won't work on her. I need health problems, warnings, fatality percentages, that sort of thing. I don't know where to go for an expert opinion that won't get her arrested. And much as she deserves it, I cannot do that to her....

Quote Originally Posted by Beeri View Post
    Yes, but she's selfish. That logic won't work on her. I need health problems, warnings, fatality percentages, that sort of thing. I don't know where to go for an expert opinion that won't get her arrested. And much as she deserves it, I cannot do that to her....

Sorry but that is the best I can do. I don't know fatality %s, statistics, etc as most meth heads don't bother to try to donate blood. She is undoubtedly selling the plasma for money to get more meth.

I think she's being very inconsiderate of other people doing this if she will only stop because she will kill someone. I think meth heads are worse than junkies personally. I would have her arrested in a heartbeat if I got her blood and she gave me some kind of illness due to her using meth. I think she's being an ass!

I can't imagine why a meth head would feel the need to be a "philanthropist" type of person having to give blood. Like I said before, she is probably selliing it for drug money. She should be back in the woods at the "cooker" making some more meth rather than giving blood.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 08-06-2011 at 11:21 AM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Agreed, what she is doing is wrong. But considering the processing and the length of time it takes for plasma to go from your vein to a hospital patient, the chances of the drug staying viable and chemically sound in the universal solvent that is water during those 5 years is remote at best. I'm no chemistry expert. And I'd love to help her, I just don't know how. And yes, that's how she pays for it. Unemployed, no prospects... Terrible tragedy to see. Anyway. Much obliged for your input. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeri View Post
    Agreed, what she is doing is wrong. But considering the processing and the length of time it takes for plasma to go from your vein to a hospital patient, the chances of the drug staying viable and chemically sound in the universal solvent that is water during those 5 years is remote at best. I'm no chemistry expert. And I'd love to help her, I just don't know how. And yes, that's how she pays for it. Unemployed, no prospects... Terrible tragedy to see. Anyway. Much obliged for your input. Anyone else?

[B]The drug is in a closed bag! It doesn't filter through your liver like it's in a human body.!/B] The drug stays right there in that bag, it doesn't dissipate out of the blood!

The bottom line is that your friend is an ass hole and if I knew who she was I would call the police on her myself! Freakin drug addicts selling contaminated blood to hospitals to use on patients is premeditated potential death to the person getting that blood. She NEEDS to sit her sorry ass in a jail cell for a while and she would maybe realize what is doing to score some meth. People like her piss me off!

Again, it's not blood. It's plasma. If it were blood, I'd have already gone to the authorities, because blood doesn't have a hold time of five years before it is ready to pump into someone else. I came here looking for help for my friend, not to be berated because I love her too much to stab her in the back. Look up what they do to plasma to prepare it for use in hospitals.

I'll pass. She's a meth head selling her plasma then for other humans to consume so she can buy more meth. She needs professional help and if she won't seek it out then she needs to be dealt with legally. She is making the choice to risk others' well being. Enough said.
    amiliya likes this.