Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
bad headache and suboxone has anyone had?
    Robert_325 is offline Retired

If you will try Excedrin for Migraines it almost always helps. I've done this for years on this forum and I've seen lots of people with sub headaches. The OTC Excedrin Migraine most always works. I know it sounds too simple to be true but you have nothing to lose but a headache. Try a couple first, if you have to take three, but that usually is the most anyone needs. Hope that helps. I agree the sub drs don't know what they are doing or they would know that a simple OTC medication like this most always works. Let me know how it works out for you. And I can help you taper off the subs properly if you need the help. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

aaangelic is offline New Member

Default absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by jwomiller View Post
    Hi can one please tell me if they are suffered from horrible headache once off Suboxone. i really need some answers thank you. on was on Suboxone only for three months. Again please if anyone has let me know. Thank you so much

I've been on suboxone for almost a year and a half and i noticed after switching from the suboxone pills to the sublingual film, i have had terrible immobilizing headaches everyday, so bad i've had to go to the doctor and he is going to start giving me botox therapy, so i believe the suboxone is the cause of my headaches, just my personal experience.

Jan4acure is offline New Member

I was on Suboxone for a short time, Actually I had severe headaches like I was going to have a stroke headaches. After I stopped the Sub,s I continued to have headaches for awhile. If I were you I would definately be reporting this to your Dr. they should be giving you something to calm these headaces. I take a med called Esgic which saved me from looking for other drugs because I was in so much pain. Hope you get help & feel better.

aristideiadanza is offline New Member

well if you dont know about any other medicine then i guess a doc can help you... you can get a prescription from doctor

litchi123 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aristideiadanza View Post
    well if you dont know about any other medicine then i guess a doc can help you... you can get a prescription from doctor
    yes you right if Suboxone continue going on then you need to consult to a doctor......

barnadvith is offline New Member

I have been on subs for several different periods of time to try to stop my drug use.And every time i have ever taken them, after about the second or third day i will start getting BAD headaches, almost like a "brain freeze". i can definitely relate to how you're feeling,

Jp215 is offline New Member

This is the third time I've tried to stop using and take suboxone but first time I'm getting these damn headaches they are terrible pounding along with vomiting oh my lord it's bad I tell ya I know what you are going through

litchi123 is offline Junior Member

suboxone some hoe better to heavy headaches , but it should be in proper amount that is suggest by our doc.

randymiller00 is offline New Member

Doctors augment their incomes with suboxone treatment because so many people need help. If the drug causes any complications which it does quite often, then they try to talk you into staying on sub and staying miserable. Doctors like these need to have their >>>>>>> revoked. It's ALL about the money, period. I'm in the same position and don't know what to do. Add up the weekly visit and the mandatory counseling plus how little time the doc has to spend with you and they turn a quick buck. Laws NEED to be changed! I'm personaly tired of being sick and much more tired of being treated like a SUB human

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12