Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By disabledleo
Will Oxycodone show as an Opiate?
    BillyBob6908 is offline New Member

Default Will Oxycodone show as an Opiate?

Ok ive been doing alot of research on this particular question and all I get seems to be opinions and not hard facts. I want an answer from someone thats been in this situation not an answer from someone that thinks they know the answer.

Will Oxycodone show up on a standard 5 Panel drug test that tests for Opiates and DOES NOT test specifically for Oxycodone? I have to take a UA tomorrow, Ive been clean for 3 days and all ive taken in the past month is Pure Oxycodone (roxys).
    Will I pass the drug test? Again if your not 100% positive then dont answer..

disabledleo is offline Member

Default Are you sure

Are you sure of the actual testing method you will be submitted to?? You say 5 panel testing for opiates if they are testing for opiates it will depend on how long & how much Roxies you have taken along with many other factors. But if you take a roxie within days you will fail your screening if they are looking to find it because its supposed to be there thats another issue. Alittle more info could help with an answer. Sorry if you want a specific answer I need more info. But will gladly give it to you

bipolar4life is offline New Member

Default yes

yes it will
    happened to my brother and he lost his job because he doesnt have a prescription for it. Hope this isnt your case bro hon. anyways there is some kind of vitamin out there u can taje that makes it not show up and such come on people think think if any of u klnow post it i will be thinking of it today for ya?????? lolbrother janymak

Default Yes I tried to help to BUT

he posted it on 4-10-11 & was taking test soon so there was 1 thing I could have saved his job with but really didn't feel comfy posting openly how to "beat" a drug test & still am not sure I would have done so. I wanted to see if that person would give up alittle more info before I told him YES it would but they didn't.
    I'm sure thers lots of people out there that think they have the greatest way to "beat" a drug test BUT to be completely sure it shows clean I know of 2 ways & 1 of them is to be clean the other I will not post...... Retired Police Officer so I know a thing or 2 about the entire testing thing.. but good try in helping this person...
    bipolar4life likes this.

bipolar4life is offline New Member

Default hi janymak here

Quote Originally Posted by disabledleo View Post
    he posted it on 4-10-11 & was taking test soon so there was 1 thing I could have saved his job with but really didn't feel comfy posting openly how to "beat" a drug test & still am not sure I would have done so. I wanted to see if that person would give up alittle more info before I told him YES it would but they didn't.
    I'm sure thers lots of people out there that think they have the greatest way to "beat" a drug test BUT to be completely sure it shows clean I know of 2 ways & 1 of them is to be clean the other I will not post...... Retired Police Officer so I know a thing or 2 about the entire testing thing.. but good try in helping this person...
    Thanks means alot coming from u
    anywyays i dont even want to know hwo to hide anythhing i am really bad at lying and cheating and this and that, my broo has a problem with medicines and such i try tot ell him what to do howo to do it to neevr run out and such but i guess he is different fromm me is all i dont want to say weker but our dad had drug problems i was left with bipolar and some other disorders but i am all good just love helping people and such and do volunteering for NAMI and walkathons and such. But ui havent in a whie. I hope to get to know u
    Last edited by ddcmod; 04-13-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Default Bipolar

Your screen name made me laugh... YUP ME TOOO - bipolar tripolar & sooooooo many other disorders I think they are starting to make disorders up for me... TOO FUNNY but not really... I am not saying its a joke because I forget words can be taken too serious at times so Just let me be clear I SUFFER as does everyone that has stuck with me sufffer from all the disorders I have been labeled I just don't like labeling someone just to label them & thats that take this pill & you'll be better. Not in real life!!!! But know this I did laugh & no pill can do that so I must thank YOU TODAY>>>>>
    I hope you have a wonderful day & no matter what is thrown at you I've got your back today so let it go & I'll take care of it......
    I'm going fishing today with a dear friend so I will be thinking about you today..

DSTONE79 is offline New Member

Default for sure it will

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob6908 View Post
    Ok ive been doing alot of research on this particular question and all I get seems to be opinions and not hard facts. I want an answer from someone thats been in this situation not an answer from someone that thinks they know the answer.

Will Oxycodone show up on a standard 5 Panel drug test that tests for Opiates and DOES NOT test specifically for Oxycodone? I have to take a UA tomorrow, Ive been clean for 3 days and all ive taken in the past month is Pure Oxycodone (roxys).
    Will I pass the drug test? Again if your not 100% positive then dont answer..
    Yes it will it happens to me all the time like every other month with my pain dr he says its the componites in roxy an oxicotin cause my test will say positive for oxycodone an opiates an i allways ask him why an he says because of the componites in roxy, but i dont get into any trouble or anything just weird to me, sorry hope im not to late for u.